[Final Chapter] Epilogue

Roles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We would like to thank you for--“

 

It felt like just yesterday since the incident, but in reality it’s been months after the members were allowed to go back to their old dorms. And now, they succeeded to hold on their second concert tour, mostly around China since they have a huge demand for it.

 

Kyungsoo was blankly staring at the fans while listening to Joonmyeon’s speech. At times like this, the fans usually taking pictures of them. Heck, they didn’t even care about security. It always happened every time when they held a concert. While in the middle of the speech, thanks to his inner sense, the fans in front of him started to squeal loudly. It could be only mean one thing; Chanyeol is bored.

 

Kyungsoo glanced to his right and noticed that the tall member stood away from his usual spot. Chanyeol was staring straight at him, as if he got caught. Kyungsoo didn’t say a word, and speaking of staring contest, he could have won if only they’re not standing on stage.

 

Then he turned away for a moment just to make a progression, before he looked back at the taller. Chanyeol was being weird when he rubbed his ear. Then that’s where Kyungsoo saw it.

 

Chanyeol was holding a small ball of confetti.

 

At that moment, Kyungsoo made an inner sigh because this is Chanyeol’s intention, to make him annoyed. And seeing Kyungsoo’s irritation was the favorite scene to the fans. He decided to give up as he turned his head completely away from Chanyeol.

 

This is it, the opportuni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter