Epilogue

The Final Lullaby (4th Book of Fate's Sweet Melodies)

 

Three years later . . .

 

Big Bang was getting more successful as the years passed. Lia and Ji Yong were still happily married. The triplets grew up to be how they had expected they would: Seunghyun as the protective brother, Kwan Yong as the trouble-maker and Eunhye the tough little girl whom everyone showers with attention (much to the dismay of Lia and Ji Yong who tried to stop them from spoiling her crazy).

Soo-Jin still stuck around and became good friends with Ji Yong. She even fell in love with none other than TOP. Dae Sung, Tae Yang and Seung Ri were still single but they didn’t mind. They didn’t need to be in love to be happy.

Lia was still loved and cared for by all she meets. She still kept in touch with the members of MBLAQ (especially Mir), the members of BEAST (especially Yoseob) and the members of SHINEE (especially Jonghyun) despite their busy and hectic schedules and she was now assistant manager in the café. Char Lie and Char Nie became the heads of waitressing and baking. But the three of them still cause trouble for Chung Ho.

Lia enrolled to college to start on her dream to be an author. Her parents would take care of the triplets whenever she was in her classes and Ji Yong was out with his schedules but she and Ji Yong tried to spend as much time as they could to take care of their own kids. During Lia’s free time she would spend it with her friends or children, giving the nights free with Ji Yong. Lia and Ji Yong bought a house in the same apartment as the others so they would live close by to them. They needed to have their own place for their kids to grow up in and they did not think it would be such a great idea if they lived with the other members in the small space.

Being married to a celebrity was hard. Lia was kept a secret which she really didn’t mind. Everyone knew G-Dragon was married but they didn’t know to whom. Sometimes Big Bang had to go on world tours so they spent months away from Lia and the triplets. But they weren’t worried much. They knew that MBLAQ, SHINee, BEAST, the YG Family and everyone else would take care of Lia while they were gone and King was still around to guard the house.

Lia and Ji Yong missed each other a lot that occasionally Lia would take a few days off to go with them but only for a short holiday. But they didn’t mind it that much because they loved one another so much.

Finally Big Bang ended their world tour and they came home. Lia was playing in the living room with the triplets when they came home.

“Appa!” Kwan Yong cried, running to his father.

Ji Yong smiled, picking him up. “Hi there, little one,” he cooed, tickling his son who giggled like a mad person. “Have you been a good boy to Mama?”

“Yes, I am a good boy,” he answered the same time his big brother Seunghyun said, “No.”

Their dad looked at their mom to judge. She smiled and shrugged. “Nothing out of the ordinary,” she replied which meant that yes, Kwan Yong did cause trouble for her but it was nothing she couldn’t handle.

“Ajusshi!” Eunhye cried, running toward her favorite uncle.

Seung Ri chuckled, picking her up as Tae Yang ruffled Seunghyun’s hair.

“Did you buy me presents?” Kwan Yong asked his uncles shamelessly.

Big Bang nodded their heads and while the other boys showed the kids the presents they bought for them, Ji Yong came and sat down next to Lia. “How’s my baby girl?” he asked, kissing her softly.

“Oh, Eunhye started to talk a lot more now and Seunghyun and Kwan Yong totally adore her even though Kwan Yong annoys her all the time,” she replied with a straight face.

He tickled her, knowing her weak spots. “Very funny,” he said, laughing. “I was talking about you, jagiya.”

She kissed him, darting a look at the others. They were all busy. She stood up and led him to their room, locking the door behind them.

He smirked as he led her to bed. He missed her being so close to him. But she pushed him away. “Lia, what’s wrong?”

She took his hand and placed it over her tummy and beamed. Ji Yong gasped. “No way, you’re pregnant again?” he screeched.

She giggled. “No that was me telling you what you missed,” she replied. But then she frowned. “But I am getting fat.”

He shook his head. “You’re not fat. You are exceptionally beautiful,” he said. He looked at her and then he threw her playfully on the bed. “Wanna make another one?” he asked her with a glint in his eyes. “Maybe we’ll get lucky and have twins this time.”

She made a face. “Oh, gosh, no,” she said. “I have enough with those three terrors running in the house. I don’t need another, let alone two more. Three is enough.” But then she looked at him and grinned. “Although I do miss you a lot,” she added slyly.

He grinned as they embraced each other again.

Outside the room, Tae Yang noticed that the kids’ parents were missing and he shook his head. “They don’t waste time, do they?” he murmured. He looked up. “Who wants to go to the park?”

“Me! Me! Me!” the triplets piped up.

So they all gathered their things and went to the park. TOP left a note on the table to let Ji Yong and Lia know where they were going. But they needn’t worry because back inside the room, they were falling asleep, holding onto one another.

As Ji Yong stared at Lia’s beauty, holding her close to him, under the blankets, he knew that no matter what happens, it would be okay because they have each other. “I love you, Lia,” he murmured.

“I love you too, Ji Oppa,” she murmured back sleepily.

They kissed once last time before drifting away to sleep while somewhere at the park the kids were running around loosely playing with their uncles.