FOUR

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: What do you think of Sehun's actions? Any comments about the story? The first nine or ten chapters will be kind of a flashback :) )

FOUR

One break time, I was with my guy friends: Sehun, Kris, Umin, Lay, Luhan, and Kyungsoo. We were chattering about any random topic that would come to light. Since all of them are guys, our topic would usually about girls.

“Do you know Irene form the other class? She’s pretty cute!” Lay stated.

“Yeah, I heard that there are a lot of guys from their class really like her.” Umin said.

“I envy those guys who are in the same class as her!” Kyungsoo pouted.

“Well, who wouldn’t like her? She’s cute, pretty, shy, nice, smart, and everything!” Kris dreamily said.

“Nah, my Seulgi is still better.” Luhan said.

“May I remind you, Xi Luhan, you two already broke up.” I told him.

“How can you be so insensitive?!” He pouted. “Anyway, what about you, Hun? I know you already have a girl, but what do you think of Irene?”

 

“Irene?” He questioned.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know her.” I gaped. It’s impossible, well Irene is really pretty famous with guys. He turned to me with a raised brow. Let me tell you, expect the unexpected. Because I didn’t really expect what he said next. “You’re much more beautiful than Irene.”

I wasn’t able to react. I couldn’t care less about the rest of our friends teasing me. How can this guy always make me speechless? I didn’t even know if he was just teasing me or telling the truth. You’re really such a jerk, Oh Sehun. Why do you always make my feelings confused?

 

That same day, when I arrived home, everything became worse. The result of our audition was out. Oh, I haven’t told you, have I? I joined this K-Pop Star Hunt audition thingy. I got accepted~ hooray! Unfortunately, my parents didn’t allow me to push through with it, saying that I have no future in that. I thought I would be a step closer to my dreams, but another opportunity just slipped off. I was just really hurt. I couldn’t feel anything but pain, so I cried to sleep that night.

 

The next day, of course, my eyes were swollen as hell. I made sure to cover it with make-up so no one would notice. And I thought I did a great job because no one noticed, even Seulgi, until Kris approached me.

“What happened?”

At first, I acted like nothing was wrong. “What do you mean?”

“Babo, you can’t lie to me. I can see your eyes are puffy even with that make-up on.”

I hung my head low, afraid that I might cry again. No one knew about my audition so I couldn’t tell him what exactly happened.

“Never mind, c’mon, I’ll buy you an ice cream.” He gave me a warm smile. Kris knows how much I love ice cream, especially the cookies and cream flavor. I’m really grateful to have a friend like him. He knows what to do whenever I’m feeling down.

 

We didn’t really have cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter