TEN

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEN

The place I will be staying at is a three-floor dormitory. Unluckily, my room is on the third floor. I dragged myself up with all my strength, having brought lots of dorm stuff with me. Standing right in front of my room, I took a deep breath before knocking.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo!” A girl with a bright smile welcomed me. I greeted her and introduced myself.

She introduced herself, as well. “My name is Sulli. Victoria is our other roommate. You’ll meet her later; she just went out for a walk.”

“Victoria? You mean, we have a foreigner roommate?” Don’t judge me. I’m good in English, it’s just that, when I speak, I stutter.

Sulli nodded. “She’s Chinese, but don’t worry. She’s really good in speaking Korean.”

I sighed in relief. But wait, Victoria? Chinese? Seems familiar to me…anyway, noticing that there are four beds, “who’s the last person?” I asked.

“She hasn’t arrived yet.”

I nodded. I, then, excused myself to unpack.

 

As soon as I finished unpacking, someone entered our room. I knew that Chinese Victoria sounded familiar.

“Victoria?! Victoria Song?!”

Her face was painted with surprise. “Gijibe! What are you doing here? I missed you!!!”

“We’re roommates!!! Kyaaa~~~!!!” We hugged and jumped.

“You two know each other?” Sulli asked.

“We were classmates in elementary school, but I transferred out when we entered high school.” Vic explained.

“Woah, it must be great for you two to meet again.”

We nodded at her statement. Vic turned to me. “How have you been? How are you and Sehun?”

I choked on my own spit. “What are you talking about? Sehun and I are friends.”

“What?! You mean he never asked you out?!” I shook my head.

“Woah, I chased out that fame- first girlfriend of his for nothing?!” True. Victoria didn’t like Sehun’s first girlfriend. Knowing I am close to Sehun, that girl used to threaten me all the time. I was not the type to fight back, so Victoria (who also knows about my feelings towards Sehun) was always the one who stood up for me.

“Sehun? You mean Oh Sehun?” Sulli asked.

“You know him?” I asked, surprised.

“Of course! Everyone in our school knows him! And every girl likes him, not me though.”

“I can’t believe that jerk is famous not only in our school, but also in your school?!” Vic huffed.

“Well, he gets all attention wherever he goes.” I pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter