TWO

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO

(A/N: Any guess who the male character being talked about is? You'll find out in this chapter ;) )

There was once when I was in the library when he and Luhan came. Luhan asked for my help because he and Seulgi were in a fight. I actually noticed it because Seulgi had been feeling down for days. Luhan confessed that he was hurting so much; he didn’t know what to do, he didn’t want to hurt Seulgi but he needed to distance himself so when he tells her the heartbreaking news, she won’t be affected that much.

 

“What heartbreaking news are you talking about?” I asked.

“I’m…” He was close to tears. I could feel that he’s really hurting about it.

“He’s leaving.” He answered for him.

I was bewildered. “What do you mean? Where are you going?”

“I’m transferring to America next year. Just thinking about it, I don’t think I can bring myself to tell it to Seulgi. I just can’t. I’m afraid to see her reaction. It would make it harder for me to leave.”

I sighed. “Xi Luhan.” He knows that when I call people by their real names, I’m serious. “You’ll need to leave sooner or later whether you like it or not. It’s the reality you have to face. I suggest you spend your time wisely with your girlfriend while you can, so you can leave without any regrets. I’m pretty sure Seulgi will understand the reason of your departure.”

He gave me a warm and thankful smile. “Thank you. I know I could count on you.”

“No problem, but I think you should go and make up with my best friend first.”

I shouldn’t have said that. He misunderstood me. He glanced at him then to me. His mouth formed an ‘O’ shape. He gave me a mischievous look and said “Yeah, I think I should go and find my girlfriend.” He stood up and gave me a teasing wave before he left the library. I face-palmed myself; he thought I needed some alone time with this guy. Heol.

 

This guy beside me cleared his throat which caught my attention. I looked at him.

“Uhm…about the class play we’ll be doing, they said I should do the male lead role.” He said out of the blue.

“Yeah, I think you fit the role. You’ll do well. Don’t worry. I believe in you.” I said.

He scratched the back of his head. “I…uh…they told me I can choose whomever I want to take the female lead role so I’ll be comfortable while acting…I…actually…wanted to pick…you…but yeah, I know you dislike that kind of stuff so I chose Wendy.”

I was speechless for that. “O-oh…yeah, Wendy will do much better than me…and…thank you for considering that I don’t like being on stage…except when dancing, of course.”

“Our leaders said y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter