SEVENTEEN

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVENTEEN

As soon as we arrived back to our dorm, I received a call.

"Hello?"

"Have you and Sehun been keeping in touch?" The other line asked.

"Wow, Seulgi. It's been a while since we talked, and that's how you greet me?"

"Don't blame me! He keeps annoying me!"

"Annoy you? Why?"

"He talks about nothing but you. And he keeps questioning me your whereabouts. I mean, why doesn't he ask you himself?"

"I think you're just exaggerating."

"I am not. And you know that, especially when it comes to the issue between you and Sehun."

“Can we not talk about him?”

“Alright, I’m sorry.”

The conversation with Seulgi went on and we caught up with each other. I miss them. High school is indeed the best time in one’s life.

 

There was a film showing being held in our campus for three nights and the fourth night will be the Ulzzang Contest. My roommates went to the film showing while I didn’t. I’m not really interested and it’s not for free so, no thanks. They said they’ll bother me all night with text messages until I regret not coming with them; those silly girls. Speaking of, a message already arrived.

 

From Baekhyun:

WHERE ARE YOU?! WHY DID YOU NOT COME?!

 

From Sulli:

You are so going to regret not coming with us!!!

 

From Luna:

I really hate you for not coming! Your prince charming is here with us! He’s looking for you!

 

From Victoria:

YOUR BOYFRIEND IS JUST WEARING A PLAIN WHITE TEE! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT I SWEAR I’D SNATCH HIM AWAY FROM YOU. HIS BODY IS DROOL-WORTHY.

 

Their messages made me laugh. I’m quite relieved that I didn’t go. I know for sure they’d plan something unpleasant if I were there. I was quite surprised when I read the latest message I received.

 

From Chanyeol:

Where are you?

 

To Chanyeol:

Sorry. I have lots of papers to finish, but I promise I’ll watch and support you on the contest night.

 

From Chanyeol:

I’ll look forward to that. ^^ Study well, then.

 

Papers, my . I don’t even have anything to do tonight. I guess I’ll just rest early.

 

It’s finally D-Day and everyone’s excited to see and support their friends, crushes, boy/girlfriend, classmates, son/daughter, etc. We arrived early so we got the front seats. I came with my roommates, Krystal, and Baekhyun. Fortunately, they all get along pretty well. I was holding a ‘PARK CHANYEOL’ and ‘KIM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter