TWENTY-TWO

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY-TWO

After classes, Joonmyeon and I separated ways since he still have a class after our lab. I opened my bag to look for my umbrella since it was raining. I sighed, of all days, why did I have to forget my umbrella when it’s raining?

“No umbrella?”

I turned to my side to see Chanyeol. Why does this guy always appear out of nowhere?!

“U-uh…yeah…I forgot mine.” I sheepishly scratched the back of my not-so-itchy head.

“C’mon, I’ll walk you to your dorm.”

I can’t help but feel awkward. I don’t know what to say so I just kept quiet. I don’t know if this is bad luck or good luck, but we bumped into Kai and Krystal sharing an umbrella too.

“Kai? Krystal? You two know each other? Where are you two heading?” Chanyeol asked.

“I forgot my umbrella so I asked her to share with me, in exchange, I’ll treat her lunch.” Kai sheepishly grinned.

Chanyeol chuckled. “This kid forgot hers too, so I’m walking her to her dorm.”

“Oh, hi there.Kim Jongin or Kai.”

I slightly bowed and introduced myself.

“She’s the best friend I was talking about.” Krystal mentioned.

“Wow. And you two know Chanyeol, what a really small world this is. Why don’t you guys join us for lunch?” Kai offered.

I wanted to decline because I feel so damn awkward even with Krystal there, but Chanyeol already agreed and dragged me with them.

 

I just sat on my chair and didn’t dare to look up. Sometimes, I want to have Krystal’s communication skill.

 

From Krystal:

YAH! Aren’t you excited?! It seems like we’re on a double date ~

 

I glared at her.

 

To Krystal:

I can’t even move properly! It’s so awkward. How the hell can you still think about this as a double date?!

 

From Krystal:

Loosen up, girl. You’re making it obvious by feeling awkward. Just think of them as close friends so you can feel a little comfortable.

 

Geez, who’s making what obvious? They are the ones who make it obvious. They made it like having a little crush is a big deal! That is what making me feel awkward every time I’m with Chanyeol! The two guys returned with our food and we started to eat and have some chat or shall I say getting to know each other. It was nice so I soon felt comfortable around them.

Kai mentioned about dancing and stuff.

“Our organization will be having this event. Do you think you can perform for us? Well, of course, if you’re available.”

“That’s a great idea! You two can perform together! I remember Sulli mentioning about you being a great dancer.” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“What?! No, no. I’m not going to perform.” I immediately said. I’ll kill Sulli once I get home.

“Why don’t the four of us perform all together? I’ll agree if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter