TWENTY-SIX

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hello, guys! I'm sad to inform you that this fic is nearing its end T^T)

TWENTY-SIX

Fortunately, I got busy with school stuff so I just didn’t think much about it. It’s been hell in the university because I had to take extra classes. It’s our first meeting today so I arrived early. I sat at the back and boringly waited for the professor to come. After a few minutes, someone came in which made me smile. Well, at least, this extra class has some perk. He sat in front, so I guess I’ll confront him after the class.

 

When the professor dismissed us, I stuffed my things in my bag and caught up with him. “Chanyeol!”

He turned around, surprised. “You’re taking this class, too?”

I nodded. “Required extra class.”

He smiled. “Me too. Well, it’s a good thing that I know someone in this class. I didn’t see you earlier.”

“I was sitting at the back.”

“Do you have a class after this? I’m meeting up with Baek.”

“I don’t, but unfortunately, I have something to do. Please say hi to Baek for me.” I said as I waved him goodbye.

 

I can’t believe how tables turned. I’m actually looking forward to this class every week. Chanyeol started to sit at the back beside me and we don’t even listen to our professor. All we did was chitchat about random stuff. Sometimes, if both of us weren’t busy, we’d hangout after class. Thanks to this extra class, we actually became closer.

 

I was napping on Vic’s bed and was half-asleep when I heard Sulli talking with someone on her phone.

“She’s asleep. What?! You want me to wake her up? Why?! Ugh…okay.” I heard her say.

“Who was that?” I groggily asked, my eyes were still closed.

“Chanyeol. He told me to wake you up. He said you guys have some project.”

I shot up. “Shoot! I almost forgot that!” That’s the reason I couldn’t sleep a wink last night resulting me to be this tired today.

“Seriously? Thank goodness, Chanyeol called.” Luna said.

“What time is it?!” I looked at our wall clock. “. I’m five minutes late.” I hurried to fix myself and my stuff, not forgetting my project. “Our professor probably hasn’t arrived since Chanyeol was able to make a call. Bye, guys!”

 

It was actually the last meeting for our extra class. When dismissed, we bought frappes and were taking a stroll. “Finally! We’re done!”

Chanyeol chuckled beside me. “You should thank me. You co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter