Sequel

Dance Practice Ver. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

After Dance Practice, On Their Way Back To The Dorm….

Hoshi and Woozi were walking next to each other as they watched Junghan, Vernon, S.Coups and Joshua ahead of them while the rest were walking behind them. Joshua had his hands in his pockets as he was walking next to Junghan while the long haired vocal also had his hands in his pockets. S.Coups had one hand in his pocket while the other held his phone as he had one ear-bud in while standing next to Vernon. Vernon was standing in between S.Coups and Junghan while one arm was linked with Junghan while the other was dangling beside him.

Woozi looked up at the blond walking beside him who was looking in front of them while both hands were in his pockets.

Suddenly Woozi shivers slightly which causes Hoshi to snap his head towards the younger with a concerned facial expression present.

“Are you cold Jihoon-ah? You’re shivering.” Hoshi says as he moves to slip off his hoodie.

“I’m fine.” Woozi mumbles.

“You’re still a terrible liar.” Hoshi says with a smile as he hands the younger his hoodie.

“Thanks…” Woozi mumbles with a slight blush present on his cheeks as he takes the hoodie from the older and slips it on.

Hoshi smiles in response before moving his eyes back towards the direction that they were walking in.

The pink haired male watched Junghan and Vernon in front of them who had their arms linked together while Vernon moved to rest his head on the long haired males shoulder. Woozi swallows hard before taking a deep breath and swallowing his pride before he speaks up.

“My… My hands are cold too.” Woozi says quietly, but loud enough from the blond next to hear him.

“Put them in the hoodie pockets.” Hoshi replies as he points at the pockets in his hoodie.

Letting out a sigh on how clueless the blond was being, Woozi moved his hand to take the dancers hand in his.

Hoshi’s taken back for a second at the sudden hand that was in his before he lets out a gentle smile as he grips the youngers hand tighter.

When the blond looks down at the younger he sees Woozi with a blush on his face as he looked anywhere, but the blond male.

“So…. Do you want to tell them?” Hoshi asks in a gentle voice.

“Sure. I mean… They all knew we liked each other anyway. Plus… It’ll probably make our lives easier cause we wont need to hide out relationship.” Woozi replies as he looks up at the older who was next to him.

Hoshi nods in response as they reach their dormitory building. They wait for a brief second as S.Coups punches in the passcode before the door slides open.

They follow in soon after as they get on the elevator with the four members who were in front of them.

“Well, that was a productive rehearsal. Don’t you think so Soonyoung-ah?” S.Coups says with a smile as he looks over at Hoshi.

“Yeah it was. Hope you guys understood the new parts and the parts that I switched.” Hoshi replies as he looks over at the older.

“Yeah we did! The way you explained it made it pretty easy to understand.” Joshua replies with a gentle smile as the doors open.

“I’m glad.” Hoshi says as he watches the four members get out of the elevator before he walks out with a pink faced Woozi with their fingers still intertwined.

“We’ll tell them tomorrow morning.” Hoshi says with a smile.

“They’re all tired form practice and we have the morning off tomorrow so we’ll tell them then.” Hoshi adds on when he receives a confused look from the younger.

The younger nods as they step into their dorm.

“Come on hyung.” Woozi says with a smile as he pulls the older into the room their bunk bed was in.

“Come lay down with me.” Woozi requests after he lays down when he sees the older moving to sit on his bed.

“Alright.” Hoshi responded as he laid down next to the younger before he lets the younger use his arm as a pillow while the younger moved to take out his iPod and ear buds. He then sticks one ear bud in his ear before he reaches up and sticks the other in Hoshi’s ear. Then he plugs the ear buds in his iPod before pressing play.

Hoshi closes his eyes as the song ‘20’ plays. The blond smiles gently as he listens to the youngers soothing voice.

The two didn’t know how long they were listening to music, but they were brought back to reality when someone walked in and spoke up.

“Hey hyung! Go wash up! Wonwoo-hyung already took towels for you two.” Vernon says with a smile as he appears in the doorway with damp hair as Junghan came up to stand next to him.

Hoshi and Woozi stood up with a smile as they nodded and walked towards the bathroom to wash up.

After Washing Up….

Wonwoo, Hoshi and Woozi exit the bathroom with towels around their waists and damp hair.

Hoshi and Woozi walk into their room as Wonwoo walks towards the kitchen, letting the two members to get dressed.

Woozi turns around to pull on his boxers and pants before removing the towel that was around his waist and putting it on the ground before slipping on his shirt. He then turns around to face a shirtless Hoshi which causes Woozi to blush.

The pink haired vocal wasn’t sure what changed because he’s seen Hoshi shirtless countless times and it didn’t affect him at all. Although now that they were dating, he felt more attracted to the older and the older's body.

“Why are you blushing?” Hoshi questions as he bends down to grab his towel and Woozi’s towel off the ground before standing up straight.

“It’s nothing.” Woozi says as he turns around.

Hoshi just nods in response before he turns around to leave the room and drop the towels in the laundry basket before he returns to the room to find Woozi sitting on his bed with his notebook out.

“Hey, give me that. It’s time for you to rest so stop writing down lyrics.” Hoshi says as he snatches the youngers booklet out of his hands before he chuckles when the younger pouts.

The dancer places the book on night stand before reaching up to his own bed before grabbing his own notebook to plan new dances to put in their choreography.

“You should stop doing that and rest.” Woozi says as he points to the notebook in the blonds hands.

Letting out a sigh, Hoshi nods as he places his notebook on top of Woozi’s notebook agreeing with the younger who was on his own bed.

“Yeah… You’re probably right.” Hoshi says with a smile.

“Exactly. Now come lay down with me.” Woozi says with a smile as he moves to lay down while leaving space for the older.

Hoshi nods in repose before he slips underneath the covers with the younger.

The blond then moves one arm for the younger to use as a pillow while the other rested on the younger’s waist as he laid on his side facing the smaller male.

With a smile Woozi snuggles closer to the bigger frame next to him as he wraps an arm around Hoshi while he buries his face in in the dancers firm chest, listening to his heartbeat.

After a couple minutes later, Hoshi watches Woozi’s breathing become steady and even which indicates that the younger fell asleep or was close to falling asleep.

Gently the older inches away from the younger to go back to his bunk.

“Don’t go. Stay with me. Don’t leave me…. Please.” Woozi mumbles in his sleep as he holds onto Hoshi tighter.

“Alright. I wont leave. You won’t get rid of me that easily. I’ll always stay by your side Jihoon-ah…. Until the end of time.” Hoshi says gently as he brings the younger closer to his chest before he himself starts to drift off.

In The Living Room….

“I called it! I told you that they would end up together before the end of the week!” Joshua says laughing.

“Whatever Jisoo-hyung!” Jun says as he leans back on his arms.

This causes the rest of the members who were in the living room to let out a chuckle.

The8, Dino, Seungkwan, DK, and S.Coups were already asleep in their bunks while Wonwoo, Junghan, Vernon, Jun, Joshua and Mingyu were still in the living room.

“Well, I’m going to bed. Goodnight!” Jun says as he stands up and walks towards his room.

“So when do you think they’ll tell us?” Mingyu asks as he was resting his head on Wonwoo’s shoulder.

“Probably tomorrow. Considering that they already know that we knew that they liked each other.” Junghan responds with a smile.

“Yeah, I bet that they’re sleeping next to each other right now.” Vernon adds on with a chuckle while sitting between Junghan’s legs with his back leaning on the older's chest.

“Probably.” Wonwoo agrees.

“Well, we should all get some sleep.” Joshua says as he stands up.

“You’re probably right.” Mingyu ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter