Chapter Five

Dance Practice Ver. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Letting out a gentle sigh, Hoshi does something that he knew he would regret in the morning, but he could never say no to the younger.

“Alright.” Hoshi replies in a gentle voice as he slowly gets up and gets down from his bunk, careful not to wake the others.

With a wide smile, Woozi pulls back the covers and moves slightly so the blond could lay with him.

Looking away for a brief moment and running his hand through his hair, Hoshi debates if he should slip on a shirt or not.

Usually he doesn’t and Woozi doesn’t mind, but after the recent event, he had to think on what he should do.

“Just come here.” Woozi mumbles as he looks at the older who was thinking on whether to slip a shirt on or not.

Letting out a sigh, Hoshi walks over to the younger’s lower bunk and lies down.

Woozi then gently places the covers he lifted over Hoshi’s bigger frame before he wraps he moves slightly closer to the older. He wasn’t sure if Hoshi would bring him closer and wrap his arms around the younger like he did back then, but he still moved closer hoping that the blond would.

When Hoshi feels the smaller male move closer to him, he freezes for a second before he moves his arms. He places one behind the younger’s head for Woozi to use as a pillow and the other to wrap around the smaller males waist to pull the younger closer into his chest while he moves onto his side.

Woozi let out a gentle sigh as he moves closer into Hoshi’s bare chest as he feels the older’s head rest on top of his.

“Good night Jihoon-ah.” Hoshi says in a quiet voice as he lets sleep overcome him.

Woozi smiles before he lets himself to drift off in Hoshi’s arms.

 

The Next Morning…

 

Hoshi lets out a gentle groan as he wakes up. The dorm was quiet so he assumed that he was the first one up.

He was about to climb out of bed when he suddenly realized how Woozi was still clinging onto him while the younger slept.

Usually Hoshi would stay next to the younger until Woozi woke up or until someone came in to wake them up, but today was different.

With a heavy heart, Hoshi slowly and swiftly moved out of Woozi’s grip and got out of bed. Once he was out of the bed, he looked at Woozi’s sleeping form for a moment before he walked towards the closet and took out a shirt to slip it on. He then walks out of his room before walking down the hall and into the room that Vernon and Junghan slept in.

The dancer slowly walked in and found Vernon sleeping in Junghan’s arms like how Woozi was previously in his.

With a smile, Hoshi walks back out of the room and lets the two enjoy their sleep before he walks into the kitchen, but was surprised when he saw Wonwoo walk out of his room that he shared with Junghan, Vernon and Mingyu.

“Soonyoung-ah?” Wonwoo says with a smile as he walks towards the blond.

“Morning.” Hoshi says with a smile as he turns around to open the fridge.

“Do you want to grab breakfast outside? I know that you’re going to the studio to avoid Jihoonie. I’ll wake up Junghanie-hyung, Hansolie, Seokminie and Mingyu. Just hang tight for a second.” Wonwoo says before he lets out a yawn.

“Why you waking them up?” Hoshi questions as he closes the fridge.

“Well, Junghanie-hyung have vocal lessons with Seokminie while me, Hansolie and Mingyu have rap lessons this morning. That’s why I’m up this early.” Wonwoo replies with a smile before he sees Hoshi nod.

When he sees Hoshi nod, he moves to Junghan, Vernon and Mingyu’s shared room after he wakes up DK who was sleeping in the living room.

Hoshi then walks into his own room to grab his phone and wallet, but when he walks in, he hears Woozi talking in his sleep.

“D-Don’t Leave….” Woozi groans as he tightens his eyes and furrows his eyebrows.

“Soonyoung…” Woozi groans again.

When Hoshi hears his name, he’s taken back, but he leans down before saying something softly in Woozi’s ear which relaxes the younger.

“I’ll never leave you Jihoon-ah… Don’t worry.”

With that, Hoshi got back up and grabbed his phone and wallet before he walks out of the room, not missing the small smile on Woozi’s lips.

“Morning!” Vernon and Mingyu say with a wide smile as DK was still dozing off with Junghan next to him.

“Morning.” Hoshi replies with a smile before he watches Vernon push Junghan slightly to get the older to wake up.

“Get up hyung. Let’s go. You too Seokmin-hyung!” Vernon says as he wakes the two vocals.

“Yeah, yeah… We’re up.” DK replies as he stands up with his eyes still closed, but wallet and phone in his hands while Vernon pulls the long haired male up and onto his feet.

“Why are those two so tired?” Hoshi questions, surprised that Vernon was the one who was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter