Chapter Four

Dance Practice Ver. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

When Woozi hears his name being called, he turns his head to look over towards the door to see DK walking towards him.

Even though DK was the one who called his name, his eyes would only focus on the sight of Hoshi standing beside Wonwoo. At the sight, the producer got mixed feelings of jealousy and the want to talk to Hoshi.

“Hyung?” DK calls which causes Woozi to snap out of his thoughts and look towards DK who was now standing in front of him and Dino.

“Yeah?” Woozi answers as he shifts slightly to move out of Dino’s comfort and to sit up properly.

“How are you? Pretty sure you haven’t slept in a while.” DK says with a bright smile as he sits down when Dino got up and left to talk to Vernon who was now sitting on Junghan’s lap.

“Oh… I’m fine. Don’t worry, I’m going back to the dorm today to sleep.” Woozi replies with a smile as his eyes follow Hoshi who left and returned with three cans of coffee in his hands before handing two to Wonwoo and then pointing in the pink haired males direction before the blond turns around to go sit next to Vernon and Junghan. The pink haired male then watches the blond say something to Vernon before the rapper gets a big smile on his face and tells Junghan.

“Hey guys!” Junghan says after he listens to what Vernon said.

“Soonyoungie-hyung says that he’s a little too tired right now so he’s going to extend the break for another fifteen minutes.” Vernon continues before he resumes talking to Dino, Junghan and Hoshi.

The members cheer in response for a second, but Woozi was too distracted that he didn’t notice that Wonwoo walked up to him.

“Hey Jihoon-ah.” Wonwoo says which snaps Woozi out of his thoughts once more.

“Yeah?” Woozi asks, looking up at the member standing in front of him.

“Soonyoungie wanted me to give this to you. He says that you should drink it cause you look dreadful.” Wonwoo says with a smile as he hands one of the cans that Hoshi gave him over to the pink haired male.

When Woozi hears what Wonwoo says, he looks over to where Hoshi was sitting to find the dancer giving Dino a gentle smile as the maknae talked about something.

DK looks over at Woozi who was lost in his own thoughts again about Hoshi so the singer leans over and grabs the drink from Wonwoo and nods.

“Here hyung.” DK says as he grabs Woozi’s hand which brings the older back to reality.

DK places the drink in Woozi’s hand after Wonwoo walks away and moves to sit next to Joshua.

“What’s this?” Woozi asks, holding the drink up.

“Soonyoungie-hyung bought it for you. He said that you should drink it because you look dreadful.” DK replies, repeating what Wonwoo said not too long ago.

“Oh….” Woozi says as he as he looks at the can in his hand before he opens it.

DK smiles as he looks over at Hoshi who was watching the two of them before the blond drinks from his own can.

“He pays attention…” Woozi mumbles quietly.

“What?” DK questions as he looks over at Woozi.

“He pays attention when I told him what kind of canned coffee I like…” Woozi repeats as he looks up at DK.

“What do you mean?” DK questions, still confused.

“Soonyoungie hates this kind of coffee so he wouldn’t buy it. He says it’s too strong for him. I told him I liked this one a while back. He must have remembered.” Woozi says with a small smile as he looks up at DK before looking down again.

DK sees Seungkwan walk up to him so he stood up and patted Woozi’s shoulder before he walked over to sit next to Hoshi while Seungkwan sat next to Woozi.

“What were you guys talking about?” Hoshi questions once DK sat down.

“Not much.” DK replied with a smile.

“Um… Hyung… The coffee you bought Jihoonie-hyung.” DK starts saying as he looks over at Hoshi.

“What about it?” Hoshi asks with a smile

“You knew it was Jihoonie-hyungs favorite?” DK asks.

“Yeah…. He told me a while back. I guess I just never forgot. Why?” Hoshi replies.

“Jihoonie-hyung just mentioned it. He was surprised and happy that you remembered.” DK says before he stands up and walks over to S.Coups.

“You know his favorite coffee?” Vernon asks from Junghan’s lap.

“Yeah….” Hoshi replies with a smile before he checks the time.

“Well I should go to the bathroom before practice resumes.” Hoshi says with a smile.

“I’ll go with you.” Junghan says with a smile as he lifts Vernon off his lap and gets up.

Vernon and Hoshi both looked confused, but when they saw Woozi looking at him through the mirror, Hoshi smiled and nodded while Vernon had a smile on before relaxing and leaning back into the couch.

“Let’s go.” Hoshi says with a smile as he walks out the door with Junghan close behind him.

“Why was Jihoonie staring at me like that?” Hoshi questions when they were a couple feet from the practice room door.

“I’m not sure. He’s been doing that since we walked back in. Plus… Apparently he was asking Hansolie where I went and where you were after Seokmin and I left.” Junghan replied as they came close to the bathroom.

Hoshi just let out a sigh before he nodded as they entered the bathroom.

“So… What’s your plan?” Junghan asks as they were washing their hands.

“Plan?” Hoshi questions as he walks over to the automatic paper towel dispenser.

“Yeah. We’re all sleeping at the dorm today.” Junghan says as he grabs paper towels to dry his hands also.

“Oh…. Um… I don’t know. I share a bunk with him…” Hoshi replies in a quiet voice as he throws out the used paper towel.

“Exactly.” Junghan says with a smile as he throws the paper towel out before he slips his hair tie out of his hair and re-ties his hair.

“I guess I’ll just wash up quickly and fall asleep quickly with headphones, pretending to listen to music.” Hoshi replies as he watches Junghan place his snapback back on before he slips his hands into his pockets.

“Yeah… We’ll probably fall asleep instantly when we get back to the dorm.” Junghan says while nodding before he follows Hoshi out of the bathroom.

“There’s not much to practice anyway. I’ll probably just run through a couple more things and correct things if I have to and end it there. You guys seem pretty tired. Plus… I’m not sure how much longer I can keep dancing either.” Hoshi says with a chuckle as he runs his hand through his hair.

“Oh! I almost forgot… Seungchul was going to order chicken after practice.” Junghan says as they walk down the hall.

“Yeah I know… Chanie told me. I’ll just sit nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter