Chapter One

Dance Practice Ver. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

The members of Seventeen were at their dormitory doing different tasks before they were supposed to go to their dance practice room at 10pm. S.Coups decided to make the practice at 10pm because The8 had Korean lessons with Jun until 9:45pm and Dino had to do homework with Seungkwan helping him and the maknae said that they would probably be done around 9 or 10pm. So the leader decided to meet at 10pm at the practice studio.

 

Although Hoshi was already at the studio planning new parts and things to change in their choreography to ‘Adore U’ so that their performances would stay fresh and a little different. On the other hand, Woozi was at his own personal studio to produce their new song for their next comeback album.

 

The leader was watching TV with Mingyu and Wonwoo on the either side of him. Joshua and DK were at the dining table eating a grapes and sliced pears. Vernon and Junghan were in their room, on Vernon’s bed while the rapper was writing lyrics to help Woozi out; Junghan was on his phone, his shoulder being used as a pillow for his younger boyfriend.

 

The clock struck 9pm before Vernon closed his laptop after saving his work and backing it up. He then looked up at Junghan who was still on his phone, scrolling through a website.

 

“Hey hyung.” Vernon says as he removes his head from the older’s shoulder to place his laptop back in its case and onto the floor beside the bed.

 

“Hm?” Junghan hums in response, still not removing his eyes from his phone screen.

 

“Hannie-hyung…” Vernon calls for the older once more as he lies down and places his head on the older’s lap.

 

“Yeah, Hansol-ah?” Junghan replies as he looks away from the phone screen and down at the younger on his lap before he moves a piece of hair out of the youngers face.

 

“It’s nine.” Vernon says in English with a smile.

 

“Yes it is.” Junghan replies after a brief moment, once he understands what the younger said.

 

“Do you want to go down to the studio a little early and stretch? I need to go visit Jihoonie-hyung to show him my new lyrics that I wrote.” Vernon says as he looks up at the older with his signature bright smile.

 

“Sure. Just let me get changed first.” Junghan says as he nods with a gentle smile.

 

Vernon smiles back before he sits up so that Junghan could get off of the bed.

 

The older throws his phone onto the bed before he exist the room while he runs his hand through his hair and walks towards the living room where all their clothes are.

 

“Junghan-ah.” A voice says while Junghan was pulling out one of his t-shirts and a pair of black sweatpants.

 

“Yeah?” Junghan replies as he stands up and faces in the direction that his name was called, once he gathers all his clothes.

 

“What are you doing?” S.Coups questions as he looks away from the TV and towards the long haired vocal.

 

“Changing.” Junghan replies with a smile before he starts walking towards the counter and grabs three hair ties.

 

“Why?” S.Coups questions as he raises an eyebrow.

 

“Me and Hansol are going to go the studio. He wants to show his new rap lyrics to Jihoonie. We’re also probably going to stretch and see what Soonyoungie came up with for the new choreography.” Junghan replies as he slips the hair ties onto his wrist.

 

“Oh. Okay. Have fun. I’ll see you there at 10.” S.Coups says as he returns his eyes back to the TV.

 

Junghan then returns back into his room and closes the door before he places his clothes on a random bed before pulling off his tank top and slipping into his T-Shirt, not minding Vernon who was on his own phone.

 

After a couple of minutes, Junghan finishes changing and ties his hair up before he walks over to Vernon.

 

“Hey. Let’s go.” Junghan says with a smile as he places a gentle kiss on the youngers cheek to get his attention.

 

With a smile, Vernon gets up, hands Junghan his phone before grabbing his laptop and slipping his own phone into his sweatpants pocket before they exit the room.

 

Once they exit the room, Vernon walks over to grab a snap back for both of them while Junghan walks towards their door.

 

“Hansol-ah!” DK yells.

 

“Yes hyung!” Vernon replies as he looks over at DK who was walking out of the kitchen.

 

“When do you think Soonyoungie and Jihoonie will get together? I mean those two are so clueless.” DK questions as he lets out a sigh.

 

“I don’t know hyung. I hope they figure it out soon. This whole, ‘crush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter