Chapter Two

Dance Practice Ver. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Junghan exited the practice room with his hands in his pockets before he starts walking towards Woozi’s personal studio to meet up with Vernon. The vocal knew if he was gone for too long, Vernon gets nervous and self conscious. It wasn’t that Vernon didn’t trust the older, but it’s just that Junghan was loved by many and he was scared that the older would leave him for someone else because of the [But that’s a long story that will be told in another Fanfic :)]

With those thoughts in his mind, Junghan chuckled because he wasn’t aware of those insecurities until the younger told him a couple of days ago. Although the vocal wasn’t sure why the rapper would think that.

Once he finished thinking back to the event that occurred a couple of days ago, he arrived in front of Woozi’s personal studio. Letting out a chuckle, he knocked and opened the door.

When he opened the door, he was met with the sight of Vernon laughing loudly while Woozi had bright red ears and his hands covering his face.

“What’s going on?” Junghan questions as he walks over to place his hands on Vernon’s shoulders before he leaned down and gave Vernon who craned his neck back to face the older a peck on the lips before turning his attention over to the producer.

“N-N-Nothing.” Woozi mumbles as he turns his chair around to face the wall and away from the couple.

Junghan looks down at the rapper with a confused expression before Vernon stands up and motions for the older to come closer.

“I was just teasing Jihoonie-hyung about how he acts around Soonyoungie-hyung and how he stares at hyung when he’s dancing.” Vernon says in a quiet voice as he chuckles slightly.

“Come on Jihoon-ah. Hansolie just stated the obvious.” Junghan says with a chuckle which caused the producer to stand up and face the two taller members with a bright red face.

“IT IS NOT TRUE! I DO NOT ACT LIKE THAT WHEN I’M AROUND HIM!” Woozi yells which causes the two others to stop chuckling and look a little surprised at the shorter’s loud and raised voice.

Vernon breaks the silence after checking his watch once he comes back to his senses.

“Um… We should go stretch Junghanie-hyung. You should come too, Jihoonie-hyung!” Vernon says with a smile.

“Yeah Jihoon-ah! If your done looking over Hansolie’s lyrics, come stretch with us. You don’t want to pull a muscle.” Junghan says as he starts packing Vernon’s laptop for the younger.

“Plus…. Soonyoungie-hyung’s there.” Vernon says with a wink as he grabs his laptop from the long haired vocal.

At the dancer’s name, Woozi feels his heart pound against his chest harder and he freezes. When Junghan sees this, he walks in front of the producer and bends down before he grabs Woozi. He puts the producer over his shoulder and stands up before he walks through the door that Vernon was holding open.

Even though Junghan lifted Woozi into the air and was walking towards their practice room while Vernon turned the lights off and closed the door, Woozi was still too lost in his thoughts that he didn’t notice that he was being carried.

Vernon quickly walked in front of the two so that he could open the door for Junghan. While this was occurring, Woozi was still too lost in thought of Hoshi dancing.

The shorter always found Hoshi the most attractive when the member was dancing. The blond was always so focused at his reflection in the mirror and looked serious. Also the blond was always too focused at dancing that he didn’t even notice he was sweating and that his shirt was sticking to his body.

While Woozi was having all these things, he didn’t notice that they entered their practice room and that Hoshi was walking up to them with a bottle of water in one hand and his shirt off so that he could slip on a new one that wasn’t wet with sweat.

“What’s going on with this guy?” Hoshi questioned as he watches Junghan place down the pink ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter