Chapter Three

Dance Practice Ver. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Woozi stood at the door for a brief second before he ran out the practice room to go after Hoshi and straighten things out with the older. Although when he exited the practice room and looked down both ways of the hall, the dancer was no where to be seen.

Once the two members left, the others looked at each other before Mingyu called over the members to discuss what just happened.

The8 sat next to Mingyu, Dino sat on the other side of The8, S.Coups sat on the other side of Mingyu, Jun sat on the other side of Dino, Joshua sat next to DK who was next to Mingyu, Wonwoo sat between DK and Mingyu and Seungkwan sat next to Joshua.

Once the members were seated, Junghan and Vernon joined. Junghan sat down between Dino and Jun while Vernon decided to settle himself between Junghan’s legs, back resting against the older's chest while the older leaned on his arms that were behind him.

“What just happened?” Dino questions being the first to break the silence.

“I’m not quite sure, but all I know is that Hoshi finally snapped.” Mingyu says as he scratches the back of his head.

“He’s got all those feelings bottled up. We knew he was going to snap sooner or later.” Vernon adds on.

“Soonyoung was really tired today. Maybe he was too tired to think straight and he finally gave in.” Junghan says with a smile.

“I’m not sure. That could be the case or he actually wanted to confess, but chickened out.” S.Coups says as he looks towards the door to make sure there was no one there.

“I doubt it hyung. Soonyoungie always told me how he didn’t want to tell Jihoon. I don’t know why, but he wanted to keep it a secret for as long as possible.” Wonwoo says as he looks over at the leader.

“Why can’t they just fess up. It would make things a lot less awkward.” Jun mumbles.

“Yeah… This probably made it worse.” The8 agrees.

“Exactly and knowing Soonyoungie-hyung, he’s going avoid Jihoonie-hyung until the whole things dies down or worse….” Seungkwan says before trailing off.

“Or?” Dino questions.

“Or for the rest of their lives….” Seungkwan mumbles.

“Do you really think that would happen though? I mean…. We’re all in one group. They’re going to have to talk to each other sooner or later.” Dino says with an eyebrow raised.

“We all know how stubborn Soonyoungie-hyung can be thought, Chanie-ah.” Vernon says.

“Yeah. He’s probably going to do everything that he can to avoid Jihoonie.” Junghan adds on.

The room goes quiet before S.Coups randomly changes the subject.

“Hey guys… We should order chicken after practice.” S.Coups suddenly says, moving his eyes from the door to the members.

All the members looked confused, but when they heard the door opening, they all figured out why the leader changed the topic all of a sudden.

 

With Woozi…

 

Woozi then walked down both ways and checked places that Hoshi may be in, but the older was no where to be found.

He let out a long sigh of disappointment when he realized that dance practice would resume in 15 minutes. Knowing he should go back and rest, he figured that Hoshi had to come back for dance practice before he entered the practice room again.

When he walked back in, he saw the members all sitting in a circle talking about what seemed like food.

“What are you guys doing?” Woozi questions as he closes the door before walking over to the members and sitting between Joshua and Seungkwan.

“We’re just discussing on what food we should order for after practice before we head back to the dorm.” Seungkwan responds with a smile.

“What did you guys decide on?” Woozi questions before he watches Wonwoo pull out his phone.

“Chicken.” S.Coups says with a smile.

While Woozi and S.Coups were having a conversation, Wonwoo checked his phone and leaned over to whisper something into DK’s ear.

DK raised an eyebrow before Wonwoo nodded and stood up.

“I’ll be back.” Wonwoo says with a smile before walking out of the room.

Not too long after Wonwoo left, DK stood up and walked over to Junghan and told the older something before Junghan moved away from Vernon after giving the younger a quick kiss on his forehead to get up.

“We’ll be back.” Junghan says with a smile before he walks out the door with DK close behind him.

 

With Wonwoo….

 

Wonwoo feels his phone vibrate in his pocket before he pulls it out. He’s surprised when he sees that Hoshi was the one who texted him.

Curious, Wonwoo opened the text and quickly read what it said.

Soonyoungie – Wonwoo-yah… Come to the roof. Bring Junghanie-hyung and Seokminie with you. I need to get something off my chest.

Wonwoo’s eyes opened wider before he re-read the text and quickly sent the other a text that said he was on his way.

The rapper quickly leane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter