Final Version 2 (NO )

Dance Practice Ver. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“I-I…” Hoshi stutters before he goes dead silent when Woozi stands up and starts to walk towards the older who had his back pressed against the door.

“You okay?” Woozi questions as he walks closer with concern in his eyes.

“I… I wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday.” Hoshi mumbles quietly under his breath as he looks anywhere, but the younger.

“What? Speak up.” Woozi says as he frowns.

“I want to talk to you about what happened yesterday.” Hoshi says louder as he looks down at the younger who was now in front of him.

“Oh. Um… Yeah…” Woozi says as he takes a step back.

“Just… Just forget that it happened! Please Jihoon-ah! I don’t want to give everything up just because of the kiss. Please, I beg you Jihoon-ah. Forget that it happened.” Hoshi blurts out as the thought of confessing and telling the truth was long gone.

“What if…. What if I don’t want to forget?” Woozi mumbles as he looks down at the ground causing his hair to cover his eyes.

“W-What?” Hoshi asks, taken back.

“What if I don’t want to forget.” Woozi repeats as he lifts his gaze and looks at Hoshi straight in the eyes.

When Hoshi stays silent, Woozi takes a deep breath before looking away.

“Look. I don’t want to forget. I’ve… I’ve liked you for a while now and I was always too scared to tell you myself. I thought… I thought that you liked me too and that you –“ Woozi says before getting cut off by Hoshi who moved forward, grabbed the younger’s waist and leaned down to press his lips onto the youngers.

Woozi widens his eyes in surprise before closely them gently after getting a glimpse of Hoshi’s blond hair. He then reached up and wrapped his arms around Hoshi’s neck and deepened the kiss before Hoshi broke the kiss to say something.

“You like me?” Hoshi asks before Woozi leans up and presses a kiss on Hoshi’s lips before replying.

“Yes… Since the first day I saw you dancing.” Woozi replies before he hides his face in Hoshi’s chest as he feels a blush creeping on his face.

“And I fell for you when I saw you producing music.” Hoshi says with a smile as he follows Woozi who pushes him to sit down on the couch before the younger climbs onto his lap with each leg on each side of Hoshi’s waist and his arms still around Hoshi’s neck.

“I thought you hated me.” Hoshi says as he looks at the younger with a sad smile.

“Why would you think that?” Woozi asks, confused.

“You always yell and hit me during recordings.” Hoshi replies as he looks away.

“Hey…. Look at me…. I just wanted you to do better because I knew you were capable of greater things. Plus… I didn’t want the others to know I liked you so I pushed you away. That was probably the worst thing I could have done cause they figured it out either way.” Woozi says as he leans down and presses his lips against Hoshi’s, but Hoshi backs out of it sooner than Woozi wanted.

“Wait… the guys knew?” Hoshi asks.

“Yeah?” Woozi replies.

“They knew that I liked you too.” Hoshi says with wide eyes.

“Damn… We were the last to know….” Woozi mumbles as he moves his face to the crook of Hoshi’s neck.

“Yeah…. I wonder why they didn’t tell us.” Hoshi mumbles as he feels Woozi’s breath on his neck.

“We can ask them now. Hansol and Junghan-hyung’s probably outside the room right now.” Woozi says as he moves off of Hoshi’s lap and gets before walking towards the door.

“Alright.” Hoshi replies with a smile as he gets up from the couch and walks over to where Woozi was.

When Woozi opens the door, they weren’t surprised when they saw Mingyu fixing Junghan’s hair while Vernon and Wonwoo were talking.

“Hey guys! Come sit down.” Wonwoo says with a wide smile as he motions to the empty chairs while Vernon, Junghan and Mingyu give the two a smile.

“Mingyu and I were going to go out and grab some frozen yogurt. Wanna come?” Wonwoo asks as he watches Hoshi sit beside Wonwoo and Woozi sit next to Junghan who had Vernon on his lap like always.

“Or you can come with us downstairs and grab some coffee or tea.” Vernon adds on.

“Actually I need to write the rest of the lyrics.” Woozi says as he rubs the back of his neck.

“We’ll go downstairs with you two.” Hoshi says, ignoring Woozi which causes Mingyu to stop fixing Junghan’s hair and look at the blond.

“I need to ask you something too Junghan-hyung.” Hoshi adds on which causes Junghan to simply nod.

“Well, we’re going to head, now that Mingyu’s done fixing Junghanie-hyung’s hair.” Wonwoo says with a smile as he gets up after he watches Mingyu drop his hands and slip them into his pockets.

The four members watch the two leave and not too long after, Vernon was the first to break the silence.

“So…. Do you want to head down now?” Vernon asks as he gets off of Junghan’s lap.

“Sure.” Junghan replies with a gentle smile.

“Wait, I still –“ Woozi starts saying but soon gets cut off by Hoshi who interrupted him.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Hoshi says with a smile as he walks over and pulls Woozi up and wraps an arm around the younger’s waist.

“So… I’m guessing you two are together now?” Junghan says with a smile once they get in the elevator and as the elevator doors close.

“Yeah.” Hoshi replies with a wide smile as Woozi looks away.

“Junghanie-hyung… Can I talk to you for a second?” Hoshi says as he removes his arm and looks at the long haired male.

“Sure.” Junghan replies as the doors open.

“I’ll be back. You can talk to Jihoonie.” Junghan says with a smile as the doors open.

“Alright.” Vernon nods as he slings an arm around Woozi’s shoulder before taking the older out of the elevator while Junghan and Hoshi take the elevator back up and go to the roof.

“Did you want to ask me something?” Junghan questions as he leans on the rail.

“Yeah… You knew that Jihoonie liked me back, but you didn’t tell me… Why?” Hoshi asks as he moves to stand next to the older.

“Well, to be completely honest, I didn’t want to make things too easy for you. That’s why I kept pushing you to talk to Jihoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter