From bad to worse...

Necessary

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2NIQSSzNDw  listen to this while reading^^


 

I sat on my chair and waited till lunchtime would be finally over.

After 20 minutes the bell rung and the students came into the classroom. The teacher entered the room and the class was quiet.

“I corrected your homework from yesterday and it was not a pleasure! The only one who got every single answer right is Kim Soo Min. Good job Soo Min, you are the best in the class”, the teacher said and smiled at me. First I smiled back but then I noticed the glances from the others.

We had to go the teacher one by one to get our corrected homework back.

“Soo Min? Come here and get your homework back”, the teacher said to me.

I rushed to her and got my homework back. As I walked back to my seat I suddenly fell on the ground. Someone tripped me up!

“Ah, ouch that hurts! W-where are my glasses”, I said as I searched half blind my glasses on the ground.

“Do you search these”, someone asked who suddenly stood in front of me. He held it teasingly in front of my face.

“Give them back to me”, I yelled but then I only heard a noise of something breach. The person bricked them in half.

“Opps, sorry hahaha!”, he said while laughing. I tried to stand up but fell again that made everyone laughing even more.

“JUNO GO TO THE PRINCEPAL, NOW!”, the teacher yelled at the person.

He ran annoyed out of the class.

“Soo Min, so you want to go home? There are not many classes and I think its pointless to make you stay here without you’re glasses. You cant see well, right?”, the teacher said.

I nodded, packed my things and left the class. I began to cry again. I didn’t want to but I couldn’t help.

I walked home but because I couldn’t see well I had to walk slowly and I needed much more time to reach my home.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and dragged me into a dark ally. He pushed me against the wall and held a knife at my throat. I was too shocked to do anything.

“Give me all your money, now!”, the man yelled at me.

“I don’t have any”, I lied. I had the money for the lunch but it was in a secret pocket in my jacket. I sewed it in some time ago.

He searched in all my pockets in my jeans and jacket. But he didn’t found the money.

“Oh, you useless !”, he yelled at me and cut a little scar in my face with his knife. I cried in pain. I fell on the ground and cried. The man left me.

After some minutes I stood up and ran home. Luckily my parent weren’t home so they didn’t saw how I looked like.

I rushed in my room and locked the door.

I cried and cried for hours.

“Why is the world so mean to me? What did I do wrong? I know the life is not a fairytale but why do bad things always happen to me? Why? I really hate my life!

I really do!”, I screamed while crying. In my anger I threw a book in the mirror in my room. I took one of the shards and looked on it.

“Look at you. You are poor, ugly and stupid. I am nothing against these girls in the school. They look a lot better than you”, I said sad.

“That’s not true, Soo Min”, a warm voice said to me. First I thought that my parents said that but the door was locked, they know I need time alone when I lock the door.

“W-who are y-you?”, I asked in shock and turned around and what I saw shocked me even more…

 


 

Ok , I think I totally failed with that chapter. Its short and not well-writen but I still hope you will enjoy it :)

Comment and Subscribe! And I really need feedback! 

Oh, and "BoooYouuu"(I like to say this name^^) thanks your lovley comment on my wall^^ 

Oh, and I have a question to you: Is it at our town also soo ing cold outside? Its not even winter! Here it is 1-5 degrees during the day. In the morning it is even colder!! I really dont want to know how our winter will be O.o!!!  Brrrr...so c-cold!