Did you miss me? FINAL

Necessary

The days after Minwoo left, went by and I couldn´t stop thinking about him.

I was sad but there was no reason: I had everything.

I had a wonderful home, friends and a good life but my heart screamed for something else and I knew what it was, it was Minwoo.

My room was finished. There were no boxes and things being everywhere. But I just took care of my room because I needed something to do. 

My parents and friend asked where Minwoo was and I just told them that he moved to another country. After some weeks everyone forgot about him and lived on but I would never forget him. And the only reason I lived was that I hoped that he would come back and tell me that it all was a lie. I wished and prayed but nothing happened. I couldn´t breath but I didn´t die, I coulnd´t eat but wasn´t hungry. My mom said I should eat and live normal but I couldn´t. It was impossible.

 

I walked to school and greeted my friends. They knew that my smile was fake but they never said something because they thought it was better to not talk about that. They were right, I would start to cry or something.

"Soo Min, can we talk after school alone?", a boy said. His name was Cin Hae.

He pulled me out of my thoughts and I started at him. He was a good looking boy.

"Sure, can I ask what about you want to talk about then", I asked with a unconcerned look.

"No, not now. Wait infront of the school after school, ok?", he said.

I nodded and smiled a bit. He walked away with a big smile on his face.

My best friend Luna, who wachted everything from behind, came to me with a scary bright smile on her face.

"Uuh, Chin Hea plus Soo Min! You both are so sweet", she said to tease me.

"Yah, what are you talking about? We just talked"

"Sure, but he wants to meet you after school. It´s clear what he wants to talk about"

"You are so...undiscribeable!", I said and she laughed.

Soon the class began and so the school was soon over.

 

I stood infront of the school and waited for that boy.

"Soo Min! You are really here", he said and ran to me.

"Why wouldn´t I?", I said and tried to be happy.

"So, how can I start? OK, I know you now for a longer time and I really like so...will you be my girlfriend?", he asked and looked at me with a smile.

"I...I don´t know", I said and tears started to form. I couldn´t hurt him just because I was to stupid to forget about Minwoo.

"No, I am really sorry. I need some more time to forget about someone else, ok?", I said and looked down.

"Ah, I understand. Well, what can I do? Maybe I can ask another girl", he said and left me to go to some other girls.

Oh my god, he is such a stupid thing. I am happy that I rejected him but I was a bit too nice to him! I should have known that!

Bugged I went home and opened the door of my house.

Again only Minwoo was in my head. It was really stupid to be like that.

"Umma? Are you here?", I asked.

"Ah, there you are! You will never believe who is here", she said and pulled me to the living room.

We entered the room and what I saw was...undiscribeable.

"Is that really you", I asked.

"Who else could it be", the person answered.

It wasn´t a dream. It was reality. Minwoo stood infront of me.

"Did you miss me?", he asked and smiled.

I went to him and hugged him.

"More than you can ever imagine", I said.

"But why are you here?", I asked and broke the hug.

"I am there for the people who really need me and that is you"

We both smiled and kissed. I never wanted that moment to end. I wanted to stay with him like this forever...

 


Yes the end! I know it´s not good but I hope you are ok with it a bit. And I hope you all liked the whole story!^^ Well, I don´t have anymore to say so...I hope you all will have an awesome year 2012!!! :D