I QUIT!

Necessary

"Do you really want to continue working? I mean you dont have to do that anymore", Minwoo said serious.

"I dont know either... I dont want to end up like the other girls in my school. I hate them so much so I dont want to be like them", I answered and looked down on my feets.

"I understand. You know, I was sent to you to make you feel better. And when you have a good life, I have to leave you. But not now. Just when you feel really better", Minwoo said.

Now I understood what it all was about. But suddenly I thought about what he last said. 

When my life is really better he has to leave me? But I dont want him to leave. I really dont want that!

"Dont be afraid. I won´t leave you so soon", Minwoo said with a smile.

"I am not afraid of that. Dont imagine things like that", I lied. I didnt want to show him how I really feel. 

I turned my head away and laughed a bit. 

He is a bit cute. Well, I think fairies have to be like that.

"Oh, we are already here", I said as we stood infront of a newsagency.

We walked in and I already saw my boss. He was not very happy.

"Hey! What do you think you are? You are too late! Once more and you are fired", my boss shouted at me. 

Dont worry. This is the last time you will see me.

I quickly grabbed the papers and wanted to walk to my bike.

"Wait! Who is that boy", my boss asked me angry.

"A friend", I answered cold.

"A fried? HAHA you and a friend. Soo Min, we both know that you are not the type of person who has friends. How much did you pay him to play your friend?", he asked.

I went so angry and clenched my fists.

"You can believe her! I am really her friend! What do YOU thinl you are?", Minwoo said suddenly.

My boss was the first time of my life silent. I couldnt help and laughed at his shocked face.

"Yes, what do you think you are? I work very hard every day and never say something bad to you. But you treat me like I was nothing! That was the last time you spoke to me like that", I shouted at him and was surprised at myself.

I walked to him and threw the papers on his feets. I turned around and grabbed Minwoos hand.

"I quit", I said and walked out of the house with Minwoo.

Outside we both started to laugh out loud.

"Y-you were so...I cant even breath! That was so funny", Minwoo said while laughing.

"I know! Finally I said him what I thought the whole time. I feel so good now"

We both tried to stop laughing but I won´t work.

"Thank you Minwoo. Thank you soo much! Without you, I wouldn´t be able to say something"

"I only helped you a bit", he said and smiled at me.

I blushed a bit and turned away.

"We have to get back. School will start soon", I said.

"Ok"


I wanted to write more but I thought it is ok for now. I think I will update again today. I am not really sure :)

So till then COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

I love comments soooooo much! If you write more comments I am more motivited and update faster ;) XD