A totally new look

Necessary

 

“You need a completely new style“, Minwoo said.

“Completely new style?! I don’t know…”, I said unsure.

“Just trust me”, he said in a warm tone. I smiled

He snapped and my mirror which I destroyed before was repaired.

 

I stared at the mirror. Even when I knew that Minwoo was something like a fairy, I was speechless.

“Is everything alright? You look at that mirror like it is an alien. Is it because I fixed it? You know that I’m a fairy so why do…”

“Yes I know. I-I don’t think that is real. This is a dream. My life is not a fairytale. When I close my eyes and open them again you will be gone and everything will be the same. I enjoyed this dream but it has to end know”, I said and looked away.

I closed my eyes and opened them again. Minwoo was gone.

 

“I knew it. No wonder, he is gone. I was right, it was all just…”

“BOHH”

“AHHH, oh my god who was that!”, I shouted.

I turned around and saw Minwoo. He was laughing.

“You-You should have seen you. You-You…really I cant even breath”; Minwoo said while laughing.

I couldn’t help but laughing too. I didn’t know why.

“Minwoo, you scared me to death! Haha but I forgive you. I really thought it was a dream but…”

“Just believe me finally”, Minwoo said.

I nodded.

He smiled and said:“ Good, and now I will get you some new clothes. But there is something missing”

I wondered and he suddenly snapped.

In the twinkling of an eye we both stood in a big wardrobe. It was beautiful. Everywhere were clothes, shoes and accessories.

“W-where are we?”, I asked him.

“Do you like it? Very good but we have to start”, he said.

I just looked at him puzzled.

Suddenly he snapped again and I felt something. I looked down at me and saw that I wore something different. I looked up again and walked in front of the mirror in the room. I shocked. I wore beautiful clothes:

“Wha, wow that looks amazing! How to you…oh, why do I ask”, I said and smiled brightly.

“You can wear that after school. Its nothing special”, he said.

“Nothing special? I never had this kind of clothes before”, I said over happy and jumped out of happiness up and down.

Minwoo laughed and snapped again.

I felt again that I wore something different and turned to the mirror. I wore a beautiful dress:

“Ahh, so pretty. Oh, why do you know what I like?”, I asked Minwoo.

“You like it? Do you also like the necklace?”, he asked back.

I nodded heavily. I looked at myself in the mirror. That was the first time I felt pretty.

He also gave two other dresses:

 

“Oh, I totally forgot something! It will get colder the next weeks you need something warm”, he said worried. I quickly snapped and I wore a beautiful coat:

Minwoo walked to me and looked worried.

“Do you think this is warm enough? You really need something warm. I can’t let you catch a cold”, he said worried.

I just laughed. Minwoo also started to laugh and touched my shoulders with his hands. My heart suddenly started to beat really fast. I didn’t know why and looked away.

Minwoo let go of my shoulders and walked a step away from me.

He bit his lip and also looked away.

“So, ehm you should get another dress. Something..how to say? Something y. You could wear that when you go out. When you date someone”, Minwoo said and snapped.

I looked at the mirror and my jaw dropped. I had a black y dress which looked only wonderful:

“WOW! It looks awesome!”, I said happy. I posed in front of the mirror for fun and looked at Minwoo. He smiled satisfied. I laughed.

“Are these the clothes you wanted?”, he asked.

I nodded and walked over to him.

“Thank you. All these things are so wonderful! I thank you so much”, I said and hugged him.

He hugged me back and said:” There is no need to thank. This is my job. I have to make you happy”

I smiled even more and hugged him harder.

“Soo Min, I-I c-cant breathe. I gonna die”, Minwoo said.

I laughed and said:” Oh, I thought you are a fairy. I thought you can’t die so easily. Ok, but don’t ever think of to run away after I release you”

I broke the hug and looked at Minwoo.

“I would never think of leaving you just like that, I promise”, Minwoo said and smiled at me.


 

 

Here we go! I am not satisfied. I hope you like it. I really had to write that chapter. I wanted to write it since thursday but I am really sick so it took longer. I dont feel good but I still will try to update. I hope I will get better soon so I can update better^^

Please Comment and Subscribe^^