...too good?

Necessary

 

“Oh my god, what are you doing here?! Who are you? Are you a ert?!”, I yelled at the boy who stood in front of me.

He just stared at me in shock.

Oh, he looks so cute! But he could be a ert! What to do??

“I-I am Minwoo. Let me explain”, he said with a smile.

But I started to get angrier. I pushed him and hit him. But I was not so strong so it would never hurt him.

“Just get out of here you ert! I am in a really bad mood”, I yelled at him and took a sharp. It looked really pathetic but I didn’t know what I should do.

“Please, listen to me. I am not a ert. Take the sharp away and sit down. I will explain you everything”, he said to calm me down.

For some reason I believed him and put the sharp away. I sat down on my bed. I had not even a chair in my room so I felt really embarrassed.

 

“So, what do you want from me”, I said impatient.

“I know that you wouldn’t believe at first but I am something like a fairy”, he said with an unsure smile on his face.

I looked at him like he was an alien.

“See, I knew it would be like that. Ok, I will explain. I am half human half fairy. I got send to you because you really need me. I have special strengths to make things happen. It’s hard to explain.”

I was still confused and couldn’t say anything. Minwoo looked at me with a worried face.

“So you tell me you are a fairy which was send to me to help me, right? Are you kidding me?!”, I asked him with a serious face.

“Please believe me. I can proof it”, he said. I snapped and suddenly he got my glasses in his hands. They were repaired.

“How did you do this”, I asked him and took my glasses. I put them on and I finally could see everything clear. And Minwoo looked even more cuter.

“As I said. I am something like a fairy. I know how hard your life is. I know your story. I feel sorry for you…but now I can help you!”, he said in a warm nice tone.

“I don’t know why, but I believe you. So what do we do now?”,

“I have some ideas…just stay here”, Minwoo said and snapped. Suddenly he disappeared.

 

This boy…he was like a present…but what is when everything was a dream. 

 

I kept thinking and waiting for Minwoo to come back.

 

I lied down on my bed. I was too dizzy to sit. I couldn’t believe what just happened. Fairies don’t exist! And it is just too perfect to get a fairy. Why I? I am official crazy! Yes, I imagined that boy. I went crazy. That’s the perfect explanation. My life was never a fairytale. So, why should that change now?

 

I was so deep in my thoughts that I fist didn’t heard that my dad knocked at my door and yelled at me that I should open it now. I noticed him and ran to my door and unlocked it.

My father opened the door and hugged me.

Why is he hugging me? I he seems so happy. He wasn’t that happy for months.

He broke the hug and looked at me.

“Soo Min, you cant imagine what happened! I got a new job! And it is a lot better than my previous job!”, he said with a really big smile on his face. He had tears in his eyes, but they were from happiness.

“Dad, that is amazing! But why so suddenly”, I asked.

“Soo Min, I have no idea why this happened so suddenly but we have to be thankful, ok?, he said.

I nodded and he left the room to go to the restaurant where my mom worked to tell her this great news.

I closed the door slowly and stared at the door. A big smile formed on my face followed with tears of happiness.

 

Wow, my dad finally got a new job. This is so amaz- wait a moment. Why so suddenly? Could it be that…no, never that cant be! But Minwoo said he had some ideas what he could do. Did he perhaps mean

 

Before I even could think more, Minwoo appeared in my room and I got again a shock. When he comes to me like that every time I will die at a heart attack!

“Stop scaring me like that!”, I yelled at Minwoo. He pouted and looked away. I was sorry and tried to change the topic.

 

“Minwoo I-I am sorry…but I want to ask you about what happened to my dad with…”

 

“His new job? Yes, that was me. Well, I thought before I help you I help your family. I hope you are not angry because I interfere in your family’s business. I mean…”

 

Before he finished his sentence I hugged him. I wasn’t angry at him. How could I?

 

“I am really not angry. Thank you so much. My dad wasn’t so happy like this for a long time! I thank you so much!”

 

“You are not? Good. But now I really have to help you”, Minwoo said and broke the hug.

 

I looked at him and was curious what he wanted to do with me.

He started to make thoughtful face which looked so funny that I giggled a bit. He walked around me and seemed to analyse me or something. He stopped walking and smiled.

 

“I know what you need. A new hairstyle, new clothes and more self-assurance. I will help you”, Minwoo said and smiled.

I smiled unsure and was very curious what he wanted to do with me…


 

Yes, I am finally finished with this chapter! I dont know if can update the next days so just wait^^

Please Comment and Subscribe^^