But...I need you...

Necessary

The next day:

I woke up from the noise from my alarm clock. It was the first day of school again. I stood up ad quickly dressed up. I wanted to see Minwoo as soon as possible.

I ran downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Minwoo?", I said in hope that he sat at the kitchen table but he wasn´t there...

"No, just your Mother. Sit down and eat your breakfast", my mom said.

Dissapointed I sat down and ate my breakfast.

After that I grabbed my bag and left for school. My mom asked where Minwoo was but I just said that he would be at school.

So I walked to school, alone, and then searched for Minwoo. He wasn´t even in the classroom.

I sat down at my desk.

My friends greeted me and asked where Minwoo was.

"Soo Min, where is your boyfriend", Luna, one of my friends, asked and laughed.

"First Minwoo is NOT my boyfriend and second...I don´t know where he is", I said in a sad tone.

"Oh, I am sorry. Where could he be?", she asked.

"I don´t know, I really don´t know", I said and looked without any expression on my desk.

The school day went by and I never payed any attention at the classes and just looked at my desk.

Sometimes some tears escaped my eyes.

Where is he? Did something happen to him? Is he ok? What should I do? If I keep asking me this things my head will explode! I have to find him!

After school I ran through the whole city. I looked at every place we were together. I stopped at one street. The street where we kissed last night. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the kiss. But whatever I tried, how hard I tried to imagine, nothing can bring me back this feeling. Tears started to fall. 

I felt alone and hated...just like the time before I met Minwoo...

"Stop crying, you look more beautiful if you smile", someone said. I knew this voice.

"Minwoo, is that you", I said and opened my eyes and saw him.

"Minwoo! I am so glad I found you"

"Yes, I am really sorry. I needed time for me"

"Why? And why didn´t you tell me"

"..."

"Is something wrong? Is it about the kiss?"

"No, I...liked the kiss but..."

"But what..."

"I have to leave you! I told you that when your life is better that I have to leave you...it was a mistake that I fell for you and it´s not your mistake! It´s all me, I am the problem."

"No...no you can´t!! I need you! Without you, I am nothing!", I yelled at him and held his hand.

"I am sorry", he said one last time and let my hand go.

"Please, I beg you! Don´t leave me!", I yelled once more and started to cry again.

"It´s better if I leave now. You will forget me soon, I promise"

"No, you can´t promise. You once promised me that you will never leave me and now you are leaving"

"You told me to lie because I told you that I can´t do it. Now go home and forget me. I helped you and now your life is good. My job here is done, Goodbye"

I wasn´t able to speack. I wasn´t able to walk or do anything. 

Minwoo kissed my forhead and walked away. I knew that he was gone forever...

It was my dream. My nightmare that I had once and now it was the truth. I begged that it was only my nightmare again and Minwoo would wake me up but I never woke up...

I only felt my heart hurting and slowly breaking in two...

 


Oh, what a sad chapter....I feel really sad in the moment because my best friend has big problems and she also has to sleep by me because she cant go home now. The writing helps me now alot! Now I never want to give it up and I also look forward to write with a new friend in the future :) Well, I have nothing else to say so

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :)