New Life?

Necessary

 

Next day

 

Beeeep Beeeep

„Uh“, my alarm clock woke me up like every day.

I stood up and wanted to walk out of my room when suddenly someone griped my arm.

“Where are you going? Its only 4 o clock!”, a voice behind me said.

I turned around and saw that is was Minwoo. I looked at him puzzled.

“Minwoo, I need to get dressed and deliver the papers”

“Soomi, did you forgot everything that happened? Your father has a very good job so you all will have enough money. You don’t have to deliver papers anymore”, he said.

 

He called me Soomi. Sounds cute! Especially when he say it…OMG what am I thinking?! I don’t know him! How can I think things like that?

 

Still in my thoughts Minwoo started to shake me a bit to get my attention.

“What? I-I h-have to go! I can’t just stay at home. Do you understand?”

Minwoo shook his head and was curious what was with me.

 

Without even one more word, I left my room and left also Minwoo there.

Suddenly I remembered something. When my parents would see them, they would…would…I didn’t want to think about it.

 

One thing is creepy. Why he was still in my room? He is a fairy but it could be that he is still a ert. I have to ask him!

 

I turned back to Minwoo.

“Come with me and deliver the papers with me”, I said to him in a strict tone.

In shock he walked over to me and looked at me strange.

“What is with you? Why are you like that?”, he asked.

“Because I have to ask you something. I will ask you when you come with me”, I said.

He nodded.

“I just have to get dressed so wait somewhere and don’t get caught, ok?”, I said while walking towards my room.

“I prepared you clothes. There are on your table”, he said shy.

I looked at him and nodded.

I went to my room and searched my clothes. I found them and looked at them in shock.

At our school we were allowed to combine our school uniform with our own clothes. For other peoples it is wonderful but for me it is very annoying because I don’t have that much clothes.

I looked at the clothes Minwoo prepared for me. I smiled wide. They were beautiful.

I griped them and walked to the bathroom. Before I closed the door I looked at Minwoo once again.

“Uhm, thank you. The clothes are really great”

“Really? Then get dressed and deliver the papers with me”

“Ok”

I locked the door and took a shower. Then I got dressed.

I looked at the mirror in the bathroom. The outfit was beautiful, Minwoo seems to know a lot about fashion.

That was the outfit:

 

The night before:

Minwoos POV:

I leaned against the wall in Soo Mins room. She looked really peaceful while sleeping.

Minwoo don’t watch her! That’s creepy! But she is so beautiful. As I saw how the other students treated her, I was so angry. I cant understand why they don’t like a girl like her.

I should show them how beautiful she is! I should prepare her outfit for tomorrow.

But what style would she like to wear?

 

I thought some time and I got an idea. I nod once and had a complete outfit in my hands. I looked good but it wasn’t perfect.

I nod once again and the shirt turned from red to white.

 

Yes this is perfect! Or should it not be a shirt, is that too cheap? And it is a bit cold outside, she will catch a cold.

So a short jacket is better, or?

 

I thought like 3 hours about the outfit till I finally got it. It was nearly 4 o clock so I thought I had enough time to sleep a bit too but then a loud noise scared me to death. Soo Min woke up and turned her alarm clock off.

 

Oh no, I had no time to disappear. She will think I am a ert!

End of Minwoos POV

 

The morning again:

Soo Mins POV:

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked to my room to search Minwoo.

He was in my room and made my bed. He notice me and his jaw dropped.

 

“Y-you look amazing!”, he said so I blushed a bit.

I smiled and walked over to him.

“Come on, we don’t have much time left! We have to deliver the papers”

“You can’t go like this. Your hair is still a bit wet. You will catch a cold”

I go out like that everyday and I never caught a cold”

 

Minwoo shook his had and snapped once. Suddenly my hair felt strange and I looked in the mirror in my room. My hair looked beautiful:

 

“Wow this is amazing”, I said and touched my hair.

Minwoo suddenly gripped my hand and dragged me to the door.

“Did you forget that we have to deliver papers? Come on”, Minwoo said and opened the door.

I laughed and left with him the apartment.


 

I am not proud of the ending but the rest is ok, right?

Sooo, I think I have to explain some things:

Yes, I wrote in a chapter(which I already deleted) that I want to stop writing.

I also deleted the other stories but for some reason I am really motivated to write some more chapters :)

So, if you think too I should continue writing then comment. I LOVE comments XD