Nightmare

Necessary

Jason Mraz- Mr Curiosity  listen to it while reading^^


The day went by and I decided to go to bed. I was very tired and just wanted to sleep. The next day I wanted to go to school and decorate my room, I looked now a bit...empty.

I said goodnight to my parents and Minwoo. He said that he wanted to wait till I fall asleep. I thought it was a bit creepy but I was just to tired to think about it long.

 

Minwoo POV:

I said her parents that I leave and just teleport myself in her room again.

I sat next to her bed and waited till she fell asleep. Soo Min looked really beautiful and peaceful.

Why is she so beautiful. I can´t fall in love with her! I can´t, I am not allowed to do that. I just ignore my feelings! I have to, if I can or not!

I still sat there and thougth and thought. Suddenly I heard a something. Like a little voice so I looked beside me. Soo Min was rolling in her bed and saying something. I couldnt understand what she said so I came closer to her.

"N-no don´t go. I-i d-don´t want to be alone", Soo Min said soft-spoken. 

"Soo Min wake up you have a nightmare", I said to wake her up but she still didn´t wake up.

"Minwoo! Please, I n-need you", she said this time louder and tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"Soo Min! Wake up already! Please!", I said.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she breathed heavily.

"Soo Min! You woke up! You had a nightmare. Are you ok?", I asked her worried.

She nodded and sat up. More tears started to form in her eyes.

"Soo Min what was the nightmare about? Are you ok? Can I do something for you?", I asked her.

She started to look and me.

"Promise me something"

"Everything"

"Then promise me you will never leave me alone"

"You know I have to leave you whe-"

"Then lie to me. Say that you will never leave me. Even if you lie, just say it"

"Ok, I will never leave you...", I said and sighed.

"And now stop crying, ok? Sleep now", I said.

She nodded and laid down again. 


I know not a good chapter but I really wanted to write something like that and I surely will explain the nightmare! I will update on christmas and yes it will be a christmas chappie, whu! I look foward to christmas! You too? But my week will be sooo busy -.- Well, I hope the chapter is ok.

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!^^

Oh, and I have a poster now! Its my first poster ever! It was not easy to make it but I like it. Do you think its good? Please me!^^