Merry Christmas

Necessary

„Soo Min, wake up! You gonna be late for school if you dont wake up now“, someone said to me.

„No Minwoo, I dont want to. Just 5 more minutes“, I said.

“I am not Minwoo, I am your umma! Uh, you even only think of him. Oh, sweety you are in love! Well, when you want to see your Minwoo so much, just go downstairs”, she said while laughing.

I was then really awake and shocked.

Did I really say Minwoo?! No, that can’t be! I don’t think of him every time, right?

My mom went out of my room and I quickly got out off my bed. I walked to a big box. Well, one of the about 20 boxes in my room, I really had to prepare my room. But in that box I put the outfit which Minwoo prepared for me the day before.

I took a shower and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and searched our new kitchen. It was still a bit strange to live in this house.

As I finally found the kitchen and walked in, my heart skipped a beat: Minwoo was really there and smiled at me.

Oh, no not that killer smile! I will get red like a tomato!

I tried to avoid his eyes and walked to a free chair at the kitchen table. My mom was making breakfast for us. My dad already left for his new job.

“Umma, what are you making? I am very hungry”, I said to break the silence.

“Just wait, I make pancakes. Just wait a few more minutes. Oh, and don’t you want to say hello to your friend”, she answered and winked at me.

“Ah, for sure. Minwoo, since when are you here?”, I asked him and slapped myself mentally. Oh, that was a lame question. I feel so stupid. Instead of saying “hello” and “how are you“ I clearly had to say something like that.

“Since about 20 minutes”, he said.

“Oh, I am sorry for making you wait. I was just too sleepy”, I said and laughed awkwardly.

He just smiled.

The situation was so strange. Acting like we didn’t know what the other thinks. We had to lie. He had to say that he wanted to pick me up to bring me to school. Well, it was a completely lie but I felt very uneasy.

“Breakfast is ready”, my mom said and gave us  five pancakes.

We both started to them. After 10 minutes we finished eating and I searched my bag for school.

After I found it I grabbed Minwoos arm and let the house.

“Bye umma! Thank you for the breakfast but now we both have to leave”, I said.

“Thank you Miss Kim. I will bring Soomi to school safely”, Minwoo said and I closed the door.

“Minwoo!”

“What?”

“Uh, did you have to do that? Couldn’t you just wait infront of the house?”

“I’m sorry. But I thought it would look creepy when I wait the whole time infont of your house”, he said with puppy eyes.

I couldn’t take his super cute expression so I looked away.

“It’s ok. Let’s go. We have to go to school. Wait, what is with you? You are not a student at my school”

“Soomi, you are not the smartest, right?”, he said and smirked.

“What!? Are you crazy? How can you say things like t- wait! Oh, I understand. Because you are a fairy, you can just make you a student of my school”, I said.

“Oh, right. I thought you will never know that on your own”, he said and laughed.

I pouted and just kept walking.

“Are you angry? You don’t have to. Oh, and I forgot something”, he said and snapped.

“What did you mean?”

“Your hair. I forgot to make it. Now you look perfect”, he said.

“Oh thank you”, I said and blushed a bit.

We walked to my school and entered the building.

The first thing I noticed then, everyone looked at me. They all whispered to each other and started at me. I was used to it but as I heard some things they said, I smiled

“Look at her! She looks so changed”

“Is that really Kim Soo Min? That can’t be. Soo Min doesn’t looks so good”

“Wow, that clothes are so beautiful. And her hair!”

I kept smiling till I suddenly stood infront of the girls which hated me the most.

“So, look what we have here. Soo Min, why are looking like that? That’s not your style, you know. And who is that boy? Don’t tell me he is your friend, haha”, one of them said and looked at Minwoo.

My smile disappeared and I looked down.

“Yes, I am her friend. And how dare are you to talk to her like that. You are not even a bit better then her. You are just jealous of her”, Minwoo said and got angry.

The girls were very shocked but got also more angry.

“How are you talking to us? You are pretty and seem to be smart so why are you with that ?”, she said.

In that moment tears started to form in my eyes and Minwoo saw that. He got angrier. It was the first time that he looked like that.

Suddenly a girl of the group started to scream. She looked at the girl beside her. Her hair turned grey, her make up started to change into other colures so she looked like a clown and her perfect nails started to break. Now she really looked like a freak. The same thing also happened to the other girls one by one. They started to cry and run away while the other students laughed at them and took photos. I also laughed a bit and whipped my tears away.

 

Minwoo looked back to me and I saw that he cried. I was so shocked that my eyes even went wide.

“What’s wrong? Are you ok?”, I said and he grabbed my hand.

We walked to an empty classroom and he closed the door.

“Are you ok now?”, he asked and looked at me.

“Yes?”

“Really?”

I nodded.

“But why are you crying?”, I asked.

“Were they like that to you every day till now”, he asked back.

I nodded.

“That’s why I cry. You had to go through this so long and I couldn’t help you. Nobody helped you”

“But you helped now. I was used to be alone but now I have you”, I said.

“Yes”, he said and looked me deep in the eyes.

There was a silence that I couldn’t take so I had to do something.

“So, we have to go to our classes. And don’t cry anymore”, I said and mentally slapped myself again.

Yes, it was time for me to be stupid again. “And don’t cry anymore”, how stupid! He is not a child anymore.

We walked to the class and the English class began. Minwoo only had to introduce himself.

 

The school day past by and soon it was the last class.

“So, dear students. Because tomorrow is Christmas you don’t have to go to school the rest of the week. And school starts at the 6th January. So, merry Christmas and happy new year to you all”, the teacher said and the whole class was happy and ran out of the classroom. Only I was still sitting on my chair. Soon Minwoo stood in front of me.

“Are you not going home”, he asked

“I totally forgot Christmas. What am I doing now? I don’t have any presents for my parents”, I said sad.

“Ah, come on we will just buy them now, ok?”, Minwoo said.

I nodded and we walked out of the building. As we reached the outside it was snowing.

“Wow very cool, normally its not snowing here so early the month”, I said excited and looked at the snow and how it slowly covered the ground.

“Well, I helped a bit”, Minwoo said.

We smiled at each other and started to walk towards the mall.

As we reached it, we started to look around and searched something that my parents would like.

After some time we found a jewelry shop. There we found some beautiful earrings. They very beautiful and I thought they would fit my mom very good.

 

As I heard how expensive they are, I got a shock.

“500 dollars?! But I don’t have so much money”, I said and still started at the earrings.

“Well, you said they are for your mom, right? Then I will give them to you for free”, the woman said and gave the earrings in a box to me.

“No, I can’t take them. I really can’t do that for free”, I said but the woman just smiled at me and I took the box.

“OK, thank you very very much! Merry Christmas!”, I said and left the shop.

“Wow, that woman was very nice”, I said and smiled at Minwoo.

“Yes, I didn’t even have to do something”, he said.

I just laughed and we searched something for my dad. That was really hard because I had no idea what I could buy him.

We kept on walking through the mall and searched for a good present. At a shop I stopped. In the window I saw a chocolate fountain. My dad said once he would die for one of that.

“Hey Minwoo, I found the perfect present”, I said and walked in the shop and bought the chocolate fountain. It was very cheap so it was no problem for me.

 

“Yes, I have all I need. Oh, Minwoo I am a bit hungry. Can you buy me a milkshake”, I asked Minwoo and used all my aegyo.

“For sure just wait here”, he said and ran away.

“Just like my plan”, I said and smirked.

For sure I wanted to buy him something too but I didn’t want to know him what he will get.

I quickly walked to a special shop.

I walked in and searched the thing I wanted to buy him.

“Oh, can I get these”, I said to these I said to the seller.

“Sure, is it for your boyfriend?”, she said.

“No, for a friend. He has done very much things for me so I want to thank him”, I said.

“Ah, I understand”, she said.

I paid and left the shop. I put the present in my jacket and walked to the place where I should wait for Minwoo.

Soon he came with a milkshake to me.

“Did you wait long?”, he asked me and gave me the milkshake.

“Oh, its ok and thank you”

 

The next day:

 

It was the Christmas day and we sat in the living room. We ate before and now we wanted to give each other the presents.

I got dresses and a perfume that I wanted a long time. I thanked my parents and gave them their presents.

“Oh, Soo Min. Thank you so much. I didn’t have to give us something”, my mom said.

My dad just thanked me and walked excited to the kitchen to try the chocolate fountain out. My mom followed him worried.

Now I was alone with Minwoo. We invited him to stay with us that day.

“Soo Min, I have something for you”, he said and gave me a box.

I opened it and saw a stunning necklace.

“Thank you so much! And I have something for you too”, I said and gave him my present for him.

“These are something like friendship rings. Just a thanks gift because you helped me so much in the last time”, I said as he opened the box.

 

“Thank you Soo Min”, he said and smiled.

We hugged each other and stayed like that for about 10 minutes or so.

I was sure, that was the best Christmas I ever had.


 

I am not proud of that chapter but it is ok, right?

I really wanted to do a christmas chappie so here it is. I worked very long on it! i hope you like it^^

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. Oh, and today my vacations began so till the 5th I have much time to update^^ 

Please tell me if your christmas will be also great. How do you celebrate? I really want to know :)

Love ya^^