I am really stupid!

Necessary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9cbIWO1kR4   listen to it while reading. It´s one of the most beautiful songs out there XD Have fun with the chapter!


After christmas, the days were really good. I spent much time with Minwoo. My parents liked him alot that was very good. After all this time I also forgot that he was a fairy. 

One day we walked just a bit around the city. 

"Where should we go", Minwoo asked me.

"No idea, just walking around is fine", I answered.

"OK, you are right"

We walked around and talked a bit. It was a bit cold and it started to get darker.

"We should go home, it´s already dark", he said.

"Yes we should"

I hated it when I was outside when it was already night. It was just so scary.

"Minwoo can we walk closer to each other, I am scared", I said.

Minwoo came closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed.

"No need to worry, I will protect you, ok?", he said and smiled at me.

We walked on and were not much away from my house.

The weather was very bad: It was about to rain and it was very stormy.

And because my hairstyle was ruined anyway, I put the hairband out of my hair and held it in my hand.

I was very in my own thoughts while Minwoo talked to me.

He is so kind to me. He has to be, I think. But that doesn´t matter to me, I like him. His eyes, his eyelashes wich are longer than my own, his lips wich always form a little smile and his sweet nose. He was perfect in everyway not like me. The way he looks at me, this way makes me happy. 

Now I don´t want anything to change. I want this moment to last forever. I want the time to stop. Just for some minutes or forever. Forever...

I was so into my thoughts that I dropped my hairband and because there were two little false pearls on it, it rolled on the street. 

"Oh, I am so stupid. Just wait a moment I will get it back", I said to Minwoo and ran on the street.

I grabbed it and looked a moment at it. As I looked up I only saw to lights came near to me.

 

Minwoo POV:

 

I looked at Soo Min as she ran on the streets. She was very beautiful. 

I like her so much, what should I do? I don´t want to leave her but i can´t stay. Her life is too good now, my job here is over soon. Even if I wished for more time.

My attention was suddenly on a car that drived very fast. It was not very far away from us. 

Why isn´t he driving slower. Soo Min get off the street! He is coming more near! Oh my god what should I do?

I had to do something so I ran to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. In that moment the car was about to crash together with Soo Min. 

I held her in my arms and the car just drove on. I glared at it. Then I looked at Soo Min.

She was just staring at me with teary eyes.

"Are you ok? Did something happened? Are you hurt?", I asked her worried.

"I am really stupid. I really can´t take of myself", she said and laughed once and a single tear escaped her eye.

I hugged her in relief that nothing serious happened.

I broke the hug and looked at her.

"I was so worried about you. Please, don´t ever go on a street alone", I said and also began to cry.

She nodded and our faces came closer. Our lips were just millimeters apart. I could feel her warm breath on my skin.

 

Your POV:

 

His lips were very close to mine. We slowly moved closer to each other. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt something warm and soft on my lips: Minwoos lips.

We stayed like that a long time, it felt like the whole time would stop for us. 

He pulled away and I opened my eyes to face him. I started to blush and we both smiled.

"I...You...I don´t have any words to say", I said and laughed a bit.

"You don´t have to say anything", he said and kissed me again.

Suddenly, as I opened my eyes again, I saw that is was snowing.

I pulled away again and we looked up in the air and watched the snowflakes falling from the sky.

It was a perfect moment, everything was just perfect: I got new friends, my family has a better home and I found the love of my life.

But at that time I didn´t knew that exactly all this would break my heart in two...

 

 


OMG, I also never expected that this chapter would be like this!^^ I just started writing this chapter because I thought I had to update, and then I couldn´t stop writing. I really wanted a chapter like that! Exactly like that :D I like that chapter the most out of all the other chapters^^

But I will end this story soon. 2 or 3 chapters will come and then it´s completed. I also know how this story will end so be anxious of what will happen next :D

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!^^ I hope you like the chappie^^