Paper Mouths

Big Dreams in Bighit

I bobbed my head to the music playing through my earphones as I brushed my bangs gently with my fingers so that they layed perfectly. I smiled as I turned my head from side to side, satisfied with the way the orange locks had decided to cooperate today. Stepping back, I gave myself a once over i the mirror. A slightly baggy black sweater with "YO" written in large white letters over a pair of light grey skinny jeans and black Nike shoes with slight height enhancing heels made up my outfit for the day. I put a pair of white cross earrings, that dangled slightly, in my bottom piercing and a pair of shiny black studs in the second piercing to finish of the outfit.

Hyosonn suddenly appeared in the mirror beside me as she pulled out a earphone and placed it in her own ear while evaluating her outfit. A simple white T-shirt coupled with a pair of faded blue jeans and red converse high tops were her chosen outfit for the day1. It seemed most of the girls had opted to wear pants in favor of shorts or skirts due to the cooling weather. Hyosonn's smirking face staring at me through the mirror brought me back from my thoughts, however.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, feeling a spark of nervousness. Fey was usually up to something when she had that expression, and I didn't like that it was directed at me at all.

"That boys' really got all your attention, huh?" She replied waving the earphone at me, still smirking.

"What?" I questioned confused. I focused on the music playing through the earbud still in my ear. I was suprised to find the song had switched over from what I had left it on. Realization hit me like a train as I identified the song that was now playing2.

"Now you're even listening to Suga's songs in your free time." Fey's smirked widened as the realization spread across my face. She spun on her heel and disapeared before I could deny her. I huffed, crossing my arms and staring at the door she'd disapeared through. Putting the other earbud back in, I listened to Yoongi's voice. I nodded along to the beat, admiring the song. I chuckled as he said the lines "Listening to my music, I stole away young girls' nights, like Insomnia". Never has there been a truer statement. I sighed, giving myself one last evaluation in the mirror before shutting off the music and following Hyosonn out the door to meet with BTS for filming that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This should be interesting. I figured we'd be playing a game in pairs with our BTS couple, but we get to stay as a team." Gigi smiled sliding her purple arm band on. All of the girls had purple arm bands, while the boy's were a dark yellow color, marking the teams.

"I wonder what we're playing." Sable said to no one in particular as she adjusted her band to sit more comfortably. The color stood out brightly against her snowy white vest, and she frowned at it slightly.

"BTS you're filming first." One of the crew called out over the noise in the room. The boys quicly assembled a line in front of the cameras, waiting for their que to start.

"Hello, we are BTS." Rapmon led the boys in their introduction before continuing and revealing the first game for today. "Today we will be playing many games. First we will start with...the kissing game!"

I held in a laugh as I realized what game the boys would be playing. I looked at Suga, who stood between J-hope and Jimin, thinking how many fangirls were going to loose their minds over this game. The bowl of thin paper sheets was handed to Jin, who was at the begining of the line, and they were told to begin. Jin quickly picked up a piece and passed it to Rapmon, who passed it to J-hope and so on down the line. The boys made it through several sheets without incident. However, these boys aren't that lucky - one was bound to happen sooner or later.

The boys were rushing, aware of time quickly passing. Jimin had passed the sheet quickly to Jungkook; however, as jungkook turned to give the paper to Taehyung, it fell and the boys' lips made contact. They instantly fell away from each other, their hands flying to cover their mouths as their faces redened. I felt my fingers curl at the sight, cringing along with my members.The timer went off as the two boys were still giving shouts and laughing in embarassment.

" 15 sheets" the crew member who had been counting the sheets quietly to the side said. The boys looked pretty pleased with their total, their heads held high in confidence that we wouldn't beat them. I saw Rapmon mouth 'beat that' at Fey, who huffed and gathered the girls.

"We can beat them, no problem." She said as the rest of the girls gathered around her. We all nodded our heads in agreement, no way were we gonna let those pretty boys beat us. We filed out into a line in front of the camera, replacing BTS as they shuffled out of the shot. A crew member brought over a different bowl of papers for us, given to Mihi. We'd let our eldest member go first as well.

"Begin."

Mihi calmly passed the paper on and quickly picked up another. I was between Gigi and Fey, farther down the line and watched patiently until it was my turn. We soon fell into a quick and effective rhythm, none of us missing a beat. We had quite a pile by the end of the time allotted. I smirked over at BTs, unable to hide my happiness at knowing we'd beat them. They all looked dumbfounded, staring at us with their mouths hanging oppen and their eyes slightly widened.

"21 sheets." The crew member declared, unable to hide a small smile at how much we'd beat the boys by. Fey fist pumped the air while Mishri and Gigi hug/jumped in their excitement. We shuffled out of the way as the crew quickly cleaned up the props for the game, making our way over to BTS (who still looked rather stunned at their loss).

"So boys, how does your first taste of loosing to us feel?" Fey asked wryly3, poking Namjoon somewhat roughly in the chest. He blinked at her, then a slow, devious smile spread across his face.

"What're you grinning about, you lost!" Gigi remarked, taken aback at his action. He smirk widened and he crossed his arms haughtily over his chest, raising his head in triumph.

"Of course we wouldn't beat you at a game like this. Everyone knows that girls are better with their mouths anyway!" He remarked with a sly wink.

"YAH! You ert!" Fey flushed, slugging him in the arm. He laughed wildly as he ran from Fey, who chased closely behind trying to land more hits on him. I rolled my eyes and wondered over to the chairs along the wall nearby. I hoped this was all the filming we had to do today. I was restless, and being in this room crowded with people wasn't helping. I glanced over out of the corner of my eye as Yoongi plopped down in a seat next to me and rested his head against the wall.

"Yah, Suga! Guess what?" Gigi exclaimed as she sat on my other side ad grabbed my arm and shaking it as she looked past me, earning a dirty look. Yoongi cracked open one eye, outlined with sharp black eyeliner which made him look even more sassy than normal, and looked at her in response. "Reya was listening to your mixtape this morning!"

"Oh?" He fully opened his eyes and sat up to look at us, looking much more attentive. A sassy grin had slowly spread over his face, and I immediately began shaking my head in denial. Anything that was about to come out of his mouth was going to be overly exaggerated and completely untrue I guarentee it.

"You really like me huh?"

See, overly exaggerated. Completely untrue.

"I must always be on your mind."

Well, not completely untrue....

"What'd you think of it though?"

His last question came after a hesitant pause, his voice laced with uncertainty. I looked at him, startled by the change in his voice. His gaze was serious, but he looked slightly nervous. Of course he is. I would be, too, when asking people about my music's quality. But why should my opinion matter so much?

"It was really good." I said quietly. His face lit up as he leaned back in the chair, at ease now. I felt a small smile as I watched him.

"Cute~" Gigi whispered in my ear, speaking the thought that had crossed my mind without my permission. She giggled and ran off before I could hit her. Yoongi looked over questioningly, having not heard her words. I felt my face heating up so I ignored him, looking in a different direction. I found myself pondering my previous question as i sat in the chair next to Suga, who had returned to his position of leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye again.

Why did my opinion matter?

 

-  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --  -  --

day1: Rapmon described this outfit when describing his ideal girl

playing2: Link to Suga's song: http://btsdiary.com/2014/01/19/lyricromanizationengsub-suga-%EC%83%81%EA%B4%80%EC%97%86%EC%96%B4-it-doesnt-matter-mix-final/

wryly3: yes that's a word, I promise. Google it.

I apologize for taking so long to update. I recently was away for almost a week visiting someone very dear to me who I haven't seen in a long time.

I hope you enjoyed, and I will update again soon. Let me know what your thoughts are so I can make the story better for you all.

Much love -GDB 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋