Vixen On My Mind

Big Dreams in Bighit

 Suga POV

Practice seemed to drag on. I could do the dance moves in my sleep. I just wanted to go to sleep. While i was staring blankly in the mirror I saw movement. It was just a second, but it stayed in my mind the rest of practice. A pretty girl with orange hair in a sloppy braid. Their eyes had met in the split instance before the other girl pulled her out of sight. Who was she? She had to be a member of the new girl group. With their comeback, they hadn't been around the studio for much other than practice. He hadn't kept well updated with the new people and groups.

"Yah hyung, are you alright?" Jimin asked as i was patting my face with a towel after we finished practice. "You were staring at the door all during practice."

"Yeah...hey, do you know anything about that new girl group?" I asked draping the towel over my shoulder.

"They debut next week I think," Namjoon said overhearing the conversation. "Want to see if the manager will let us hear them?"

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   

"They sound pretty good!" Jungkook exclaimed after the song ended. Our manager had agreed when we asked to hear the new group, the Kumiho Girls, debut song.

"The lyrics are nice," I commented reflecting on the song. The overall composition was very well done.

"They're gonna be a hit when they debut." Namjoon agreed. "Hey, they debut next week right? Could we go wish them luck since we won't be here much before the debut?"

The manager agreed and quickly located the girls. They were eating in a different room that wasn't currently being used. As we followed our manager, I thought about the orange haired girl again. Suddenly realizing what I was doing, I shook my head harshly, earning a concerned look from J Hope.

We arrived to the the room. As we filed into the room we were faced with seven nervous looking girls. They fidgeted with their clothes, but stood still as we introduced ourselves, and in turn they introduced themselves perfectly in sync. My eyes went to the girl with orange hair, wearing a baggy black shirt and Addidas pants.

"Since your debut is next week, we wanted to stop by and wish you luck," Namjoon smiled. They bowed politely, thanking him.

"We listened to your song. It sounds really good!" Jimin, ever cheerful, said with a big smile.

"We were told two of you helped write it, is that correct?" Jin asked politely. The orange haired girl's eyes widened at this, and she glanced quickly at the tall black haired girl next to her.

"That's correct. Soonyi and I helped write and compose the song." The black haired girl said, motioning to the orange haired girl. Everyone's gaze transfered to her and she bowed her head, her cheeks becoming pink. I smiled. She's cute.

"Wrote and composed, huh?" I mused, still smiling. The orange haired girl looked up, suprised, and we made eye contact. She dropped her head, her blush deepening, and my smile widened.  " It was done well. I look forward to your future music."

This statement caused her eyes to return to me, and a small smile spread across her face. She loved music, that was easy enough to see. We said our goodbye's and left, headed to the dorms for blessed sleep. But I couldn't get the smiling orange haired girl- no, the smiling Soonyi- out of my head the rest of the night and had trouble falling asleep. What had this girl done to me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This was a lot of work, making the parts match up. But I enjoyed it. I like how the stories coming along so far! ღღღღ -GDB

P.S. Vixen is a reference to the girl's group name