Dance Struggles

Big Dreams in Bighit

"YAH!" The shrill voice of the dance instructor rang out, able to be heard over the loud music. "Won Hyosonn, this is the third time you've messed that part up! You should have it down by now!"

I brushed my orange hair out of my face as we were yet again interupted, looking in the mirror at my ashamed member. Hyosonn's long black hair covered her pale face as she bowed and apologized to the dance instructor yet again. She twirled the red tips with her fingers nervously, her eyes glued to the floor. The other members looked worriedly at the leader, we all knew dancing wasn't her strong point.

"We're done for the day," the instructor sighed, turning off the music. "Work on that part Hyosonn. I want it perfect by Friday."

Three days was a generous amount of time, and Hyosonn greatfully accepted the offer. With a small smile the instructor left. She was strict, but she was a kind woman who taught us well.

"Don't worry Fey," Jihye announced coming up beside our leader. Her short brown hair looke adorable pinned up out of her face like that, I thought to myself, glancing at my hair - which was tucked into a tight braid - self consciously.

"Yeah Fey, we'll help you with the dance. No worries," Miseon bounced up on Hyosonn's other side and eagerly chimed in, her light brown hair falling out of the short pony tail due to her layered hairstyle. She puffed at a strand that fell into her face impatiently. "With the two best dancers in the group helping you, you should be perfect bt Friday."

"Gigi, Mishri," Fey adressed each girl in turn with a happy smile. "What would I do without you two?"

"The manager would have probably fired you long ago," Sahee said playfully bumping into Fey.

"Yah, show some respect Hina," Fey scolded, as Sahee let out a slight yelp as her elder tugged gently on her pale red ponytail in spite.

"She's right. If you can't dance you can't make it in this industry," Mihye mocked the media, coming over to the group as she pulled her long black hair free of the bun it'd been tied up into for practice. Sable, as our fans called her, was still at the rebelious age. She'd only turned 17 a few months ago.

"Well, I made it through most of my training with my own skills," Fey said, sticking her tongue out at the maknae playfully.

"Yeah, yeah," I finally cut in. Patting my stomach I continued to ask what was really on my mind, "So whats for dinner?"

"You're always hungry, Reya!" Mishri laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door followed by the rest of the group. As she pulled me quickly through the studio's halls, I heard a framiliar song playing from a passing room. Looking over, I glimpsed Bighit's biggest group practicing their newest song's dance. I stared at BTS, dancing together flawlessly. One day, we'd be just as popular as them. Kumiho Girls would be bigger even than Bangtan Boys!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was a bit short, but another update will come soon. I mainly just wanted to introduce the girls and felt like this was a good place to stop. Hope you enjoyed! ♥♥♥ Please let me know what you think. -GDB