20 Questions

Big Dreams in Bighit

I stared at myself in the mirror, contemplating the fourth outfit I'd tried on since I woke up that day. Today would be the first day we'd be spending time with our BTS partners, and all the girls were dressed up nicely. I tugged at the thin, baggy grey sweater I had chose. I had white skinny jeans on, featuring tears along the front from the pockets to the knees. Some grey addidas high top shoes pulled together the outfit. Simple, but cute.

"Reya, are you ready yet?" Fey asked, popping her head into the room. All the other girls were ready and waiting on me. "You look fine, you know?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I sighed, looking myself over one last time before following Fey out to where the others were waiting. Once we were all together we followed our manager as he led us to the spot we were to meet up with BTS.

BTS had arrived before us. We filed in and sat along the opposite side of the long table. They were, as always, looking fabulous even in relaxed clothes. I sighed to my self at their perfection and turned my attention to the front of the room.

"There will be mission cards given to you during filming, and occasionally couples will be competing against one another. However, today you will simply divide up and get to know your partners. Filming will begin tomorrow." The woman in charge of the filming project stated simply. "You may go where ever you please, as long as you are together. Please enjoy your day."

Each group sat quietly for a few seconds after the woman had left, unsure of how to start. I glanced nervously up at the boys, my gaze landing on Suga. Who was staring right. At. Me. THAT'S NOT WEIRD. I practically screamed to myself. Not weird! You're partners after all. Of course he's looking at you. Calming down, I looked back up and smiled. He returned it with a startled expression, but before I could think too much about it Fey stood up capturing my attention.

"Hello, I'm Won Hyosonn. But you can call me Fey if you'd like." Fey said as she approached Namjoon and bowed slightly, flashing a bright smile. Namjoon stood, the 11 cm difference in height causing her to tilt her head back some to look at him as he spoke. The others began to follow suit, greeting each other with their real and stage names alike. I tugged at my sweater, finding myself nervous yet again and stood to go over to Suga. However, he was no longer in his seat. I quickly spun around, freezing when I realized there had been someone right behind me.

I moved my eyes to look up, hardly daring to breathe, at a startled Suga standing barely four inches away. After a moment, he stepped back a few paces looking somewhat flustered. I breathed deeply, relaxing my tense shoulders. What a great way to start off. I thought sarcastically to myself.

"Hi, uh...Reya, right?" Suga said, pausing before addressing me by my stage name.

"You can call me Soonyi." I smiled, bowing slightly in greeting. He quickly returned the action.

"You can call me Suga or Yoongi, which ever you prefer." He smiled, scratching his neck sheepishly. I took a moment to look him over properly. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a black jacket and blue jeans with rips in the knees. Glancing up, I smiled at the black beanie he was wearing. Suga, never without a beanie.

"Yoongi, then?" I laughed at our awkwardness. "Where are we gonna go?"

"Well...how about the studio?"

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  

"Here we are." Yoongi said, opening the door to the studio. There were stray papers and books litered around the room, all pertaining to music.

"Where the magic happens, huh?" I joked. Yoongi wasn't hard to be comfortable around, and I found myself easily making conversation with him. There's no reason to be awkward anyway. I reminded myself harshly. I'm not some school girl with a crush. He's not even cute!

"Yeah, I suppose it is," Yoongi laughed, sitting at the desk. His eyes had changed as soon as we'd entered the room. He looked like a kid in a candy store. No doubt he loves music. Adorable. Wait. What?

"So we're supposed to get to know each other basically. Right?" Yoongi asked, interupting my internal argument. I blushed as I realized I had zoned out. I nodded quickly, feeling like an idiot. "Alright. Let's get started then."

Hours passed, with out me even noticing. Yoongi was, in fact, very easy to talk to. He made me feel comfortable and kept the conversation going. It wasn't until I'd returned to the dorms and was getting ready for bed that I realized how little we had actually talked about him. Not like I didn't already know a lot about him, seeing as I was a BTS fan after all.

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, flopping onto my bed with a huff. He hadn't avoided answering questions I'd asked. In fact, he'd been very open which had helped to make the atmosphere more friendly and comfortable. However, he hadn't contributed much info on himself unless I asked. He'd seemed to be more absorbed in finding out things about me. Wow, self-centered much? I gawked at my own egocentrism. He was only doing what we were supposed to. You were the one slacking, idiot. Now go to bed already.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  

 Suga POV

I was worried she'd be uncomfortable, considering the awkward start to our time together. Seriously, just my luck she'd turn around right when I was about to tap her on the shoulder to get her attention. So, I did my best to make her comfortable. It worked, thankfully. Soon she was talking freely and laughing along with my jokes.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked my billionth question of the day, my curiosity for the girl in front of me never satisfied. I'd learned her favorite animal, a fox; her favorite color, sky blue; her favorite food, anything with meat (he smirked triumphantly at their simular tastes); along with tons of other things about her. But I still wanted to know more.

"I have a younger brother." She smiled, a touch of sadness in her eyes. A little brother that she misses, huh? I was about to ask yet another question, but she interupted me. "Wow, look how late it is."

Glancing at the clock, I realized we'd spent hours talking. I hadn't even noticed the time slipping by. We headed out of the studio, parting ways to go to our dorms. I stared at the girl who was constantly on my mind as she walked away. I'd spent all day with this girl, just talkin about anything and everything. And the best part? I hadn't been bored for a single second. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I want to apologize for taking so long to update. I got sick and was sleeping for literally 2/3rds of the day. I'm better now though, so I will try to do many updates! 

I am not that framiliar with Korean titles to show respect, therefore the characters will address each other by name. I mean no offense by doing this.

Thank you 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 I will try to update again soon -GDB