The little things?

Big Dreams in Bighit

Suga POV

 

"I don't like you."

I looked in the direction of the angry voice. Soonyi sat in the chair next to mine, glaring at the wall. She looks so cute when she's angry, I couldn't help but think to myself with a small smile. The way she puffed out her cheeks and scrunched her nose was positively adorable. There was no denying it, I liked this orange haired little puff ball girl.

"Of course you don't." I sighed in reply, believing my words more than I liked. She looked at me, her face lighting up at my words, so i couldn't resist adding on a smug remark. "You just think I'm the hottest person on Earth."

"YAH! I said you're cute!" She shouted angrily at me. I smirked at this remark in triumph; my plan was successful.

"I'm glad you're admitting it now, instead of denying it." I laughed, leaning back comfortably in my chair.

"Wait! You tricked me! I never called you cute! Ugh, seriously!" She shouted again, thuroughly flustered. I just gave her my signature smirk.

"You definitely did say he was cute." Hyosonn remarked, entering the room and hearing Soonyi's shouts. My smirk turned into a smile at this, happy to hear someone confirm that she'd said it.

"Oh my god, this is really happening." Soonyi stated, blinking at us all. Fey smirked at her fellow member teasingly.

"Come on Reya, I have something planned that'll cheer you right up." Namjoon laughed, tugging me up to a standing position.

"It better be good." Soonyi grumbled, crossing my arms as she stood and followed the three of us out the door.

-  --  -  --  -

Her face changed to an awed expression as soon as she layed eyes on the store, I noted happily to myself. We'd came to a small barbecue store that I had found and suggested to Namjoon and Hyosonn earlier while Soonyi was busy filming. I remembered her saying that meat was her favorite food (and I mean, who in their right mind doesn't love meat?) so I figured this would be something she'd enjoy very much.

"Let's eat!" I said enthusiastically after a minute, feeling my own hunger pains set in at the smell of cooking meat wafting towards us. I started briskly toward the shop, followed closely by Namjoon. We arrived at the doors, and turned to see the girls talking where we'd left them.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I quietly asked as we paused outside the doors to wait for them to catch up.

"You said it was her favorite food right? I'm sure she'll love it. Girls love it when guys remember the small things." Namjoon replied smiling in the girls direction. I had noticed he'd been watching Hyosonn a lot, and he always seemed to be smiling with her.

"Oh, is that so?" I asked, smirking at him.

"Yep. I remembered Hyosonn's favorites - the color red, filet mignon, saber tooth tigers  - and she was totally thrilled. I've never seen her so happy." He replied wistfully. I shook my head gently - the boy was completely head over heels for that girl, no denying it. However, before I could say anything, the girls approached and we went inside to enjoy our meal.

-  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  --  -  --  - -  

I apologize for updating with such a short chapter, but hopefully everyone enjoys. School is back in session so I worry about how much time I'll have to write.

Anyway, how do you guys like the Suga POV chapters? They're not boring are they?

Thanks for reading, much love - GDB 💗 💗 💗 💗 💗