Good Luck

Big Dreams in Bighit

"Mmmmh, this was such a good idea," Mishri mumbled around a mouthful of leafy greens, nodding approvingly.

"I hadn't realized how hungry I was," Hina agreed, stuffing another wrap into .

"Too bad theres so little meat, though." I pouted, wrapping a small piece of meat in several layers of nutritious greens.

"Yah, all you ever want is meat." Fey remarked glaring at me across the food that was sitting on plates on the floor. "Just be happy we got any meat at all."

I stuffed the wrap into my mouth, nodding in agreement. Any amount of meat was better than no meat. Feeling full and tired, I laid back on the floor, getting lost in my thoughts. I ran through the dance moves to our song again, remembering all the member's parts. As the main vocalist, I had several parts. Gigi, Fey and Sable were the groups main rappers, but Hina also rapped in this song so she had been especialy excited. I was excited for a different reason, though. This song had been one that I had helped to write, and I hoped it would go well.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  -

"Yah! Reya! Wake up you lazy bum!!" a voice yelled angrily in my ear. I swatted away the hand that was shaking me grumpily. However, the ever persistent hand returned a second later, seemingly re-energized by my response. Grumpily, I opened my eyes to see a flustered looking Sable sitting in front of me.

"Babo1, what's so important!" I exclaimed, angry to be awoken. I sat up and rolled my shoulders, glaring at the pouting maknae. I hadn't meant to fall asleep, but I still didn't like being woke up. Especially since all the other members were still here as well.

"Yah, don't be too harsh. And get over here! We have visitors on the way," Fey called to us. I noticed the members were lined up, waiting for us to join them. Sable helped me up, and we made our way to our places in line with the other girls.

"Who's coming to see us?" I whispered to Hina, who stood beside me nervously tugging her shirt.

"Our manager didn't tell us, he just said they'd be here soon and had something to say to us." Hina mumbled back quietly, glancing at the other members. Everyone looked nervous and was fidgiting with their clothes. We hadn't tidied up after practice, so most of the girls were toying with their hair in attempts to make it lay correctly again. After a few tense minutes the door opened and a manager entered, followed by seven others.

BTS looked as good as ever, I thought to myself, letting my inner fan slip out. They'd obviously just finished practice not too long ago. However, the baggy clothes and messy hair didn't look bad on them at all. The girls fidgeted a little, suddenly more aware of how they looked. It's a hard life, living around boys who can easily be prettier than you. We did our introduction after the boys did theirs, and waited patiently for what they had to say.

"Since your debut is next week, we wanted to stop by and wish you luck," Rap Monster smiled widely at us. We bowed and said our thank you's at his statement.

"We listened to your song. It sounds really good!" Jimin, ever cheerful, said with a big smile.

"We were told two of you helped write it, is that correct?" Jin asked politely. My heart skipped a beat as I met eyes with Fey, who stood beside me on my right.

"That's correct. Soonyi and I helped write and compose the song." Fey replied, motioning to me as she mentioned me by my real name. I bowed my head slightly as everyone's gaze followed her hand, blushing slightly.

"Wrote and composed, huh?" A new voice mused. I looked up at the speaker. Suga was staring thoughtfully at me, a small smile on his face. I felt my blush deepen and looked down again. " It was done well. I look forward to your future music."

I looked up at the smiling Suga in shock. Not only had he, and all of BTS liked the music I had helped write and compose, he had actually said he was looking forward to my future works. I felt a large smile spread across my face, that didn't disappear until long after we had said our goodbye's and the boys had left.

"Did you see Jimin?" Mishri swooned, sitting on the floor. "I swear, no one has ever looked so good in sweatpants."

"Yah, Mishri!" Fey exclaimed, swatting her arm. "Namjoon totally looks better in sweats than any of the rest of them!"

"Oh boy, here we go." Sable muttered, crossing her arms and coming to stand next to me as the girls argued over which boy looked best. These two and their crushes, ridiculous. I rolled my eyes at her and sighed. "I never thought it'd get to you though, unni."

"What?" I blinked in suprise at the young girl.

"Min Yoongi seems to have gotten your attention pretty well," she smirked, winking. "He's pretty cute, huh?"

"What? No! I mean, yes, but..." I trailed off, shaking my head, flustered by her statement.

"You were blushing pretty bad," Gigi laughed, pulling my arm gently. "Our little music-obsessed Soonyi-ah has finally fallen for a boy!"

"Yah!" I exclaimed, shaking off her arm angrily.

"Oh, Suga made her fall for him after just one conversation?" Hina asked, over hearing the converation. Fey and Mishri stopped bickering at these words, and looked towards me. I felt a blush spread across my cheeks. No way did I like Suga.

"I was just happy he said my music was good! It means a lot coming from someone who's more experienced in the area than I am," i huffed angrily, crossing my arms and glaring at the other members.

"Don't worry, Reya," Fey said putting her arm around me. "WE understand."

Mishri nodded, smiling brightly. I huffed and pulled away from Fey. With one final glare at the members, I my heels and stormed out, ignoring the high pitch complaints behind me.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Babo1means 'idiot' in Korean

I hope this update was good! I had a fun time writing it! I can't wait to get BTS more involved! Stay tuned ♡ ♡ ♡  -GDB