It's a Success!

Big Dreams in Bighit

I couldn't believe those girls, accusing me of something as ridiculous as liking Min Yoongi. Music was the only thing I 'liked'; I didn't have time for boys. Especially not idol flower boys with swelled heads. I huffed and pulled out my headphones. Music would calm me down. See? The only love I need in my life. I slid down the wall, and concentrated on the music.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   

For the second time that day, I felt a hand shaking me awake. I tugged out a headphone and grumpily asked what they wanted, never opening my eyes. Sable was yet again the one nominated to wake me up i noted as she called my name repeatedly while shaking me. I partially opened an eye to look at her.

"It's time for us to go back to the dorms." She smiled standing up and offering me a hand. I grudgingly took it and she helped me up. My back hurt even worse than the first time and I groaned as I rolled my stiff shoulders. I followed my members as we left and went to our dorms. As Fey, Mihi, and I made our way to our shared dorm room, Suga popped into my mind.

As I lay down, I tought of what he had said. He'd actually liked my music. Despite myself, I smiled widely. People liked my music. Suga liked my music. Wait. What? I asked myself incredulously. The thought had made my heartbeat pick up. So not okay! With that, I rolled onto my side, squeezed my eyes tight and fell asleep.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   

Fey had mastered the dance by Friday, which greatly pleased the coreographer. The girl's would occasionally slip in something about Suga to tease me, but i refused to let it get to me and denied liking him everytime. We didn't hear from BTS the rest of the time, which I think helped their comments die off. The time of our debut was quickly approaching, and the next week was nothing but a blur of practice and sleep.

"It's finally time." Mihi said , her voice laced with nervousness, as we stood backstage getting ready to perform.

"I'm so excited!" Mishri said, bouncing in place. She was trying her best to not let on, but it was obvious that she was just as nervous as the rest of us.

"We'll do great guys. This is our big moment, let's do our best." Fey cheered encouragingly as the stage crew prepped us for our entrance.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   - 

I looked out at the crowd. This was the biggest moment of my life. The crowd sat, expectantly waiting for us. People were finally going to hear my music, and I got to perform it live with the people I was closest to. Nothing could make this moment better.

As the performance went on, we gave it our all. We danced perfectly, each member singing their hearts out during their parts. The crowd cheered us on. By the end of our time I could tell the crowd loved us. As we left the stage, I could see several girls singing the lyrics to our first song. I smiled and tugged Fey's arm happily.

If only to prove my previous statement incorrect, as soon as we got off stage our manager said we'd be treated to meat for having such a succeddful showcase. Beautiful, delecious meat on top of one of the most exhilarating moments of my life. I thought I could truly die happy now.

"Soonyi-ah, you sung so well tonight!" Mishri said happily before stuffing a large strip of meat into .

"I think we all did very well, especially you Sable. Your rap was so fluid." I complimented the members in return.

"I agree with Reya," Fey agreed patting my shoulder as I ate another large piece of delecious meat. "We all did great tonight. I'm so proud of you all."

"I can't wait to perform again!" Gigi smiled, the rest of us agreeing and happily enjoying our meal. And so, the best night in all my 21 years came to an end, as I gazed happily around at my enthused group members. I couldn't ask for anything more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Debut!! Alright, so now that I've gotten such a major thing out of the way, I can start to get the love story moving!! Romantic Suga, here we come! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 -GDB