What Even?

Big Dreams in Bighit

"Soonyi-ah. Kwon Soonyi...wake up...." A soft voice cooed in my ear as a gentle hand swept hair from my face. Suga's face popped into my sleepy mind as i rolled away from the hand out of habit. The way he had stumbled over my name at the begining of our time together yesterday had been so...

"Cute, Yoongi." I muttered a loud.

The silence that fell over the previously buzzing room caused me to come to my senses. My eyes snapped open and I shot up in the chair I had dozed off in, mouth open prepared to defend myself for the words that had just escaped my mouth. Mishri stood closest to me, her eyes wide in suprise. The other girls were gathered around behind her, also staring at me now. A mischievous smile spread across Mishri's face and she pulled me up.

"Soonyi's finally fallen in love everyone!" She announced dragging me toward the other girls. I stumbled along, dumbfounded at the way events were unfolding. "So, how're we going to make sure this young girl's love is returned?"

"H-hey!" I managed to shout out, interupting the girls devious planning. "I don't like Yoongi!"

"Ah, denial." Fey said, patting my arm with an overly sympthetic facial expression. "It's ok Reya, you don't have to lie to us. We support your love."

"I'm not lying!"

"You said he was cute?" Gigi pointed out, nudging my other arm.

"I was just...not that he is...I was..." I struggled to get my point across, flustered by the mention of liking Yoongi. Finally I managed to say in a low voice, "I meant the way he says my name is...cute."

"Waaaaah!!!! So cute!" All the girls gasped jumping up and group hugging me. Even Sable and Hina had hearts in their eyes, I noticed glumly. They continued to gush about how cute Suga and I would be as a couple, as I slipped back into my chair in defeat. What am I going to do now? I sighed, leaning back to wait for when we'll be called away to film with our BTS partners.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   

"Uh...Soonyi?" I heard a voice calling. I vaguely recalled the events from earlier through my still half asleep mind and grumpily shifted away in the chair. "Soonyi...?"

"Ah, I'm not going to call him cute again if that's what you hope to happen!" I grumpily muttered, squinting my eyes tighter. I felt the temptation of sleep pulling at me more and more, causing my mind to get fuzzier as I conversed with the person.

"Uh...who?" The voice called, sounding mildly confused.

"Suga...." I replied, barely awake at this point. I wish they'd just go away. I snuggled deeper into the chair ready to sleep again as the voice fell quiet for quite some time.

"So," The voice spoke again, dragging me back from the edge of sleep yet again. "You think I'm cute?"

"What?" I muttered groggily. Wait. WHAT? My eyes flew open, landing on a smug looking Yoongi crouched in front of me. I slid in the chair startled by his presence, and promptly fell onto the floor with a small thud.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked, chuckling as he stood. He offered me a hand, but I huffed and stood up on my own. I felt a blush creep over my face as I reflected on what had just happened.

"Look, about what I said-" I started, flustered.

"You mean calling me cute?" He interrupted, smiling smugly again.

"Yeah, It's not-" I tried to explain, looking at my feet in embarrassment.

"It's alright, I know I'm cute. It's no suprise you think so too." Yoongi interrupted again, this time sounding cocky. I looked up, fixing an irritated glare on him, which was only returned with a smug smile and a wink.

"Yah! I don't-" I shouted angrily.

"Come on, we have to go film." Yoongi cut me off, turning and walking toward the door. I stared at him, speechless. Oh, no way. No way this is happening. He ce he reached the door and looked back at me. "Are you coming or not?"

"Hmp." I huffed, crossing my arms. I'll clear this mess up later then. I followed him as we went to the designated area for filming. As we left it crossed my mind that the girls must have planned to leave me alone so Yoongi would have to come find me. I'll deal with them later as well. I brooded silently to myself.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

"I don't like you." I said angrily, glaring at the wall.

"Of course you don''t." I looked at Yoongi, hopeful that he'd finally drop what had happened earlier. However, he continued, shattering my hopes. "You just think I'm the hottest person on Earth."

"YAH! I said you're cute!" I shouted, outraged by the way he exaggerated what I had said.

"I'm glad you're admitting it now, instead of denying it." Yoongi laughed, leaning backin the chair next to me.

"Wait! You tricked me! I never called you cute! Ugh, seriously!" I shouted, now thuroughly irritated at how I'd walked right into his trap. We'd just got done filming the intro scenes for the new series. It had mainly been each couple introducing themselves to the fans. None of us had anything planned after filming so the director had suggested spending time with each other. Currently we were waiting for Hyosonn and Namjoon to finish their filming since we had all agreed to hang out together for a while.

"You definitely did say he was cute." Hyosonn said, hearing my shouts as she walked out of the room we'd filmed in followed by Namjoon.

"Oh my god, this is really happening." I said blinking incredulously. Fey just gave me a cocky smirk in return.

"Come on Reya, I have something planned that'll cheer you right up." Namjoon laughed, tugging Yoongi up to a standing position and looking at me expectantly.

"It better be good." I grumbled, crossing my arms as I stood up to follow Namjoon and Hyosonn.

-  --  -  --  -

"So, happy now Soonyi?" Hyosonn asked, laughing at my reaction. I stared at the small barbecue store. It wasn't well known, as was obvious from the shabby building, but there were several people- mostly older couples- to be seen in the store enying their meats. Delicious meat. I felt my mouth water at the sight, and i unconsciuosly my lips in expectation.

"Let's eat!" Yoongi exclaimed, staring at the shop like a half starved person. I felt a small smile spread across my face as he voiced my thoughts.

"You know," Hyosonn whispered next to my ear, holding my sleeve to keep me from following Yoongi and Namjoon immediately. "Yoongi suggested we go here- and I don't think it was only for his own love of meat."

I blinked at her, taken aback by what she was implying. She let go of my sleeve, flashing a sly smile before following the boys. I stood for a moment more. She was implying thet Yoongi wanted to come here because I liked meat? Then I remembered him asking all those questions, including what my favorite food to eat was. There's no way he actually chose here for me...right?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT! Finally, an update for everyone. I apologize first, bc I was sick and school just started up for me again. I'll try to get another update up as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy!!

With much Love~~

-GDB 💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟 

 

.