Chapter V Part II:

Nightmares from My Past

 

 

Chapter V Part II:

“Seriously Yeon Young, when will you stop whining?” I guess I’m in trouble again.

 

“Mom, I’m not whining this time. It’s serious.” I don’t really like bickering with my mom especially in front of brother.

 

“Okay then.” Now she looks like a Mom. “What happen this time?” I should tell her by asking her.

 

“Did you ever blame me for Oppa’s death?” the answer is this question.

 

“No. Why would you ever think that? You are my daughter.” Sudden hug from her felt comfort.

 

 “Sung Rin said so…” trying to stop tears forming.

 

“Don’t listen to her.” I shouldn’t have. “Now. Look at me.” I face her direction. “Are you and Hyun Joong?” how did the news come out this fast?

 

“Anio, Amma. Of course not. It’s not even like that.” Yes, it’s true it wasn’t really like that.

 

“Tell me the truth.” I’m not a good liar actually. “You like him do you?” mollayo, I guess.

 

“Mom.” She already got what I meant. “And besides, he doesn’t like me. He ONLY WANTED TO HELP ME with my current condition.” That should be it.

 

“Don’t think like that.” Another hug. “Maybe he really likes you.” Yah, maybe,

 

“Mom.” Signaling her to stop.

 

“Omoni?” Hye ji-Unnie is back, finally.

 

“Hye Ji, there you are.” They both hug each other. “I thought she went here alone and brought all this stuff.” That’s impossible.

 

“I saw her there sitting and burying her face under her knees.” Atleast they care.

 

“Some incident happen.” They sitted next to me.

 

After giving her a glare, “let’s not talk about it anymore.” Thank you.

 

Few hours later:

“We should go home. It’s getting dark.” My Mom propose,

 

“Okay, Omoni. I’ll go ahead first.” Giving her one last hug. “Oppa.” Bowing on my Oppa.

 

“Let’s go Yeon Young.” But I don’t want yet to leave. “Say goodbye to Oppa for now.” I touch the stone once again.

 

“Kyu Jong. Happy 5th Death Anniversary.” I heard my Mom whisper it to the wind.

 

“Oppa. Sarangahaeyo.” I followed my Mom to the car.