Chapter II Part II

Nightmares from My Past

 

“What was that?” I was catching my breathe. I promptly collapse on the hallway after running. It was really tiring.

Flashback:
“Yeon Young., if any guy approaches you tell Oppa.” Pointing my nose.
“Arasso Oppa, but nobody will like me.” I was just joking.
“You can’t be sure of anything. Look at Oppa, I told myself that I will just take care of you but ended up in a relationship.” He was pertaining to Hye Ji-sshi. “That means, you can’t control everything you just say.” We usually talk in the night until I feel tired and wanted to sleep.
“Oppa, what if…” but I felt my heart skip a beat.
“What if?...” Oppa look at me.
“What if you marry Hye Ji-shi, will you leave me?” how important am I to him.
“What do you think?” I don’t know, maybe, yes?
“Mianhae Oppa.” That’s a yes.
“Well…” I love his smile. I lose myself when he smiles.
“You don’t really have to do the SMILE!” emphasize and yes HE DID SMILE, my favorite one.
“I won’t. You know I won’t leave you. No matter what happen trust Oppa.” Kissing my forehead.

End of flashback:


When I finally realize class is starting I walk to my classroom and saw the guy there. He was my classmate? Nerve-cracking. I place myself on the back of the row. I don’t really like the idea of talking to anyone, they’ll just ask about my past and I can’t handle that.
Waiting…
Waiting…
Waiting…
Until I heard the bell rang and left. I was on the hallway wanting to go to the cafeteria but I heard Sung Rin call out someone’s name, “Hyun Joong-sshi!” and running towards him. That guy, I feel like he wanted to come near me. Maybe he doesn’t know anything yet.

I just went to the restroom to refresh myself. After I enter two Sunbae’s was next to me but they didn’t saw me. It happen that I heard their conversation.

“That girl, remember her? Sunbae’s dongsaeng” I heard one of them talking.

“Are you talking about Yeon Young?” about… me… again?

“That’s what I’m trying to say.” The reason I, myself can’t forget the past.

“She’s really a pitiful person. Her brother got killed, she got but she still continue to live on.” How can you possibly say that? You weren’t there when it happen to us.

“It’s been how many years?” I gathered up all my confidence and went out on one of the toilet seats.

“5 years.” I sense their shock expressions when they heard me.

“Yeon… Young…” one of them even drop their powder.

“It’s okay. Oppa was a very popular person.” I was just stopping my tears running. I went out before bursting to one.

As I run on the hallway with no directions, tears are already running. I saw a door and I guess it’s the roof top door, I was about to open it when I saw another person in there. He seems enjoying himself while I’m on my worst.
Sob…
Sob…
Sob…
It keeps getting louder but I can’t stop them. Where are you when I needed you the most? Oppa…

I didn’t know he heard me. I felt him on the other side of the door but I couldn’t do anything.

He lean on the other side while I lean on the other. After 15 minutes, I finally got myself up and thought, “Why am I crying? Oppa won’t be happy to see me like this.”
Running…
Running…
Running…
Somebody held a tight grip and threw me on his arms. And I can’t help it, it’s been 5 years since some guy hug me.

“It’s okay. Don’t cry.” Are his words.