Chapter II Part III

Nightmares from My Past

 

I didn’t have a chance to take a break. When the tears stop I quickly let go of him. “Mianhaeyo, causing someone trouble again.” I didn’t look tat hi instead, I wipe the tears.

“It’s okay.” He was chuckling. Do I look funny?

“Uhm, go to class. Don’t be bothered by me.” Walk away.

“Yeon Young.” Holding a tight grip again. What does he want this time?

“Waeyo?” looking at him.

“Nothing. I thought you hate me.” He knows.

“Why should I?” my freakin’ eyes hurt.

“A. Guy. .?” that’s what he meant.

“You don’t seem like a bad person to me.” I just don’t know what to say. “Ku…” should I? “Kumawoyo.” I said it. I sense his laughter. His totally the opposite of Oppa.

I don’t even care if I was late or even get embarrass on class. All I wanted is some alone time until I’m ready to move to another.

“Ms. Kwan! Why are you late?” ow, it was only her.

“I needed some time alone.” Not caring if she was a teacher of mine.

“Don’t you consider yourself being alone for 5 years?” don’t try bringing that up.

“If you want my respect maybe you should respect yourself first.” I’ll tell your little secret.

“Leave this CLASSROOM IMMEDIATELY!” like I care about your class.

I cut class, all of them and went to the secret place. I’m not in the mood to study anymore. Only me and Oppa knows this place.

Flashback:
“Yeon Young, this place will be your 2nd home. Nobody knows this place other than you and I.” a place where only You and I know.

“Oppa, you built this place?” it’s a small house with lots of our stuff he took from the house.

“Anio, it’s all from the money I got in working and studying.” Entering it feels like a safer place than home.

End of Flashback:


“I don’t want to cry anymore. I’ll just stay here til’ I’m ready to let go.” Not about my past but to what happen a few hours ago.

I feel asleep and didn’t know what happen but I was stuck in a dream.

Dream:
“Yeon Young, how important am I?”
More than anything in this world.
“What happen after I left?”
I got lost and have no directions.
“Don’t you want to stand up again?”
How?... tell me, how to? Without you? I don’t know how to…
“Do you still remember our promise?”
Its one thing I will and can never forget in this world.
“If it is important to you. Wake up right now.”


And then I woke up seeing my phone with over 100 missed calls. My mom must be worried. So I called her.

“Yah! KWAN YEON YOUNG! Where are you?” she screams at me on the phone.

“I’m somewhere with Oppa.” She might freak out.

“What Oppa?” Oppa…

“Your son.” I’m not doing anything wrong. “Don’t worry. I’ll go home now.” Hung up and went home.