donno what to call...:)

You're My Nightingale

Seohyun’s POV

“Seohyun-ah calm down… calm yourself down and- please… pull yourself together"

My mother tuck on me pulling both of us out of the room. I struggled trying to free my hand from my mother’s tight grip though the heels just made it harder. For one week, one whole week I’ve endured the anger that bubbled up within me and I had to suppress the feeling to shoot him on the head with a machinegun or maybe push him of the edge of a very high cliff. Through the ajar door I could see Kyuhyun with a satisfied grin plastered on his face. He was surely spraying oil into the burning fire.

“Seohyun-ah!”

I stopped at my pace hearing my mother shout as her grip loosen. Catching my breath I didn’t move to listen to what my mother had to say in order to convince me like she always does but surprisingly she didn’t. She just kept quiet finally letting go of my hand. As my breathing became more steadily I tried to register the situation.

Knowing my mother she always has something to say, she always tries to convince me to do anything she tells me. Why isn’t she doing anything now? Why doesn’t she have anything to say? This was all too awkward for me. Unless…

“U-umma… did you… did you…”

I turned to look at her gazing deeply into her eyes hoping maybe I had overreacted and jumped to conclusion. But the only emotions I cloud interpret were worry and guilt.

My mother felt guilty.

“Why umma?”

I asked tears welling up in my eyes making my vision a blur. As only silence was my answer my tears got too hard to supress. Having to hear my sobs my mother turned her eyes away.

“Why umma? Why? You know I don’t want this. You know better than anyone but why-”

“It’s for your own good”

“What?”

“Sigh. You should stay out here for a while. Take some fresh air”

“Umma… umma!”

My mother ignored my pleas completely closing the door to the room as fast as she could, preventing me to enter. I heard the door lock click. My knees felt week and I fell to the ground. I cried on the cold floor sobbing as loud as I could thinking that nobody would be out in cold days like this when they could enjoy their hot lunch.

Suddenly I heard a voice coming from the parking lot. At first I thought I had gone crazy now I’m hearing things. It’s nothing I’m just imagining them. Then the voice startled me as I heard it the second time.

“Anyone there?”

 

Yonghwa’s POV

Yes! Hurray! I’ve finally got the key now it’s-

My thoughts were stopped as I heard loud sobbing sounds. I scanned the place for the source but nothing could be seen. I gulped scanning my surroundings hopping to see the slightest sign of a human figure but still none was to be seen. I felt my hair stand as fear slowly crept up my spine. I’ve been told that if you hear a sobbing sound it probably might have come from a ghost child lingering around. It was better if you didn’t take it or else you’re dead meat. I’m not sure what ‘dead meat’ stands for but I really don’t like the sound of it. I better go before something bad happens…

“Yonghwa… just turn around and walk away… walk away…”

“Sob, sob, sob”

The sobbing sound got louder as if it knew I was making a run for. I gulped again. I increased my pace to the car panting as I finally reached it. Frustrated the car keys kept slipping through my fingers taking up a lot of time just to unlock a car.

“Hmm… funny I didn’t remember coating my fingers with butter

I stressed on the word butter blaming my guts for deceiving me at times like this. When I got a firm grip on the keys, I quickly unlocked the car and opened the door.

“… Sob… Umma…”

I heard the voice called instantly stopping me midway.

Umma?

The wasn’t as scary as in the movies but it definitely belonged to a girl. Biting my lips I fought with myself whether I should take a look or just ignore. I closed the car door telling myself if I heard the call again I would take a look. Sighing I waited and only heard the crickets sing but no voice called her mom-

“… Umma… sob”

It sounded like it came from around the corner.

“Hello? Anyone there?”

Cautiously I took little steps closer. The sobbing seemed to have died down a bit.

“Anyone there?” I said again. The sound was entirely silent at my second call and I gulped. Silence answered me  again as I gave the third call. I gathered all my courage to wait a little longer and when I saw nothing come out of the corner I turned and headed to the car.

“Must be my imaginations, Yonghwa you’re hearing things”

“No you’re not…”

I was caught off guard as I heard someone whispered from behind me. Faster than a bat of an eye, slim hands wrapped it’s way around my neck choking me in the process. As the grip tighten it finally pulled me down into a head lock. The lack of oxygen prevented me to think clearly thus not finding a solution to break free.

“Let… me… go…”

I pulled on the slim arms feeling my blood rushing to my head and with success it loosens a little. Just when I thought I was about to break free the person behind me jumped on me forcing me to the ground. I fell flat on my face.

I knew I should’ve just ignored.

 

*******

hey~ umm... i don't ususally write kate at night so... plaese anjoy the fic!

comments are really loved~

subscribers are really loveed~

thanks to all my subscribers for making my day every day... wait that doesn't actually make sense... oh well... hope you guys are healthy... it's been raining non-stop here if it is there too don't get sick ara? hehe i sound like a mother... well thaks again...

smileaddict: thanks I’m glad too~:) and thank you for the comment<3

zybeel: heres more~ I never knew there were less yongseo ff… so sad…:(

thanks for the luck I really needed it..hhehehe…:D  I’ll update soo!:)

 

~good night have the most wonderfull dream~