Suprise

You're My Nightingale

“What?”

Seohyun screamed at the top of her lungs after hearing her mother announced the she would be meeting her fiancé and future husband in mare minutes. Her mother gave her a light smack on Seohyun’s arm and put a finger on her lips to shut her up. Seohyun only pouted at her mother’s actions.

“How could you do this to me umma? What about my school, my studies, my friends and my LIFE!”

“You’re already old enough dear and you’re graduating soon so I don’t see the problem at all.”

“But umma~” Seohyun groaned stopping her feet on her mother’s favourite carpet. Seohyun winched as her mother pinched her and mouthed the word ‘STOP’ when they both heard the sound of the doorbell echoing in the living room. Mrs Seo took quick steps and opened the door only to be greeted by a handsome young boy. He had shiny auburn hair that slightly curled and a pair of beautiful almost black dark brown eye that glittered under the sun’s rays. He had on a light pink polo shirt and a pair of matching blue jeans. He smiled brightly at the sight of Mrs Seo. She could have sworn she was blinded by the sight of his flashy teeth.

“Kyuhyun-ah welcome please come in, come in,” Seohyun’s mother stepped aside giving way for the young boy whom Seohyun suspects to be her not-so-lovingly fiancé pass by. Seohyun eyed him as he came closer and sat on a sofa facing her flashing a sweet innocent smile. She greeted him with a forced smile which she didn’t bother to hide from his knowledge. Luckily for her he decided to ignore and play along with her game.

“Well you two sit here while I’ll go make something to drink, ok?”

With a grin and one last glance at Seohyun Mrs Seo disappeared in a split second. When her mother was out of sight, Seohyun’s peaceful eyes turned to glare at Kyuhyun. He grinned amusement spreading across his face. What is so amusing?! I wish I could rip that grin off his ugly face!

As if on cue Kyuhyun leaned forward putting his hands together and intertwining his fingers together. He said, “Go ahead. Try ripping the grin off my beautiful face.”

Seohyun’s mouth was ajar unbelievingly taken aback by Kyuhyun’s words. Seeing Seohyun’s eyes widen in shock Kyuhyun finds it priceless and his grin grew with small giggles.

“So what does a person like you have to offer to me?” he continued his voice sounded low and seductive.

“Nothing,” Seohyun simply and bluntly answered breaking their eye contacts. She seemed uninterested in their conversation.

“Nothing? You are talking to the richest, most handsome and talented men like me with a simple answer nothing,” he said the last word as if not believing what he had heard.

“Yes,” was her only answer to his amazing speech (barely)

“You do know that you’ll be marrying me right? And for that I think it’s wise if I tell you that I like to eat meat and I like my meat to be deeply fried at all times plus the only vegetable I eat are-”

“Argh, why bother start now?! I’m obviously am not taking note on that AND I have other better things to do then- then… burn your meat”

“What? Why? Don’t you know that I’m-”

“Yeah, yeah the most handsome richest and so full of himself kind of guy I caught that the first time. So?” Seohyun said monotonously rolling her eyes. She didn’t aspect him to answer her but he did anyways.

“You forgot talented,” he added.

Seohyun face palmed. Its official, Kyuhyun is a total moron in Seohyun’s eyes. Her eyes deflated to her mother closing in to them with a tray of orange juice. Seohyun could clearly see that her mother was bewildered by her own imagination and fantasies. Sometimes she wonders what is in her mother’s mind, but it’s better if she just kept her thoughts to herself. “Did you have fun talking?”

“We had fantastic lucky-it-was-short conversation,” Seohyun said exasperated by her mother’s understanding question. She forced a smile and deflated her brows as her mother turned with a stern look upon her face.

“Of course, who wouldn’t? I am an amazing guy after all,” Kyuhyun added feeling proud of himself as her laid back into the sofa. Seohyun gritted her teeth out of frustration as her knuckles whiten from the exerted pressure. Seohyun stayed like that for the whole afternoon with Kyuhyun. She didn’t say a single word and let her mother do the talking. Kyuhyun didn’t seem to want to talk to her either to her relief. At least someone understands.

“Argh!” Seohyun dropped on her bed completely tired and angry. Her mother had scolded her for what she had done to Kyuhyun and decides to ground her for the rest of the weekend. Seohyun sighed. My life is officially crumbled to pieces.

“What’s with you?” Sunny her elder sister said popping her head from under the covers on the bed at the other end of the room.

“I think I want to kill myself and not fast the world tomorrow,” Seohyun’s voice came out muffled as she dunk her head deeper into her pillow. Sunny could sense the depression in her voice thought she didn’t quiet hear clearly what her sister had stated. Sunny just sighed; her eyes closed.

“You know I wouldn’t let you kill yourself because if you do then I’m the one who has to get married to that buffoon.” Sunny shifted her body to face Seohyun who now turned her head to meet Sunny’s gaze. “You think so too?”

“Yup, I totally know his stupidity level and believe me it’s not pretty,” Sunny shifted again smiling at her sister. Seohyun scrunched her brows giving Sunny a worrisome look then gave a deep sigh.

“Why aren’t you the one getting married? You’re way much older than I am,” she finally got herself to ask. Seohyun fidgeted when Sunny kept quiet for some time.

“Maybe I’m not mama’s girl”

“Unnie~” Seohyun pouted pulling herself into a sitting position. Sunny gave a smirk then sunk back under her mattress, making snoring sounds pretending to be asleep.

“You’re no help at all unnie,” Seohyun dunk her head back into the pillow groaning. Sunny took a peek and giggled seeing Seohyun stayed static not moving even an inch. People could surely think that she was dead if she kept that up.

“Yah, maknae did umma tell you the date for your bridal shower?”

“Huh? Shower?”

“Yeah, the one she wants to do next week”

“What?!”

 

*******

i hope you like it~

hmm~ my first time so please comment!~