Trouble X2

You're My Nightingale

Seohyun’s POV

I fasten my pace worried as I might get spotted by any pedestrians roaming the streets with an ice-cream sticking to my jeans. Scanning the doorway whether the coast was clear I tiptoed closer to the door inch by inch. The store that I was headed to was only around the corner and from where I was standing, girls –cute ones- were lining up for the interview. Well at least I didn’t get lost. Just as I was sure that nobody was around I quickly made my way in one of the cubicles and got to work.

Not a few seconds later I heard the door open and close.

“Dude that was wicked! Did you see one of them she was hot!”

Wait did I hear them right?

“Yeah I know she’d be good in bed don’t you think?”

Then they both started laughing as if that was the most hilarious joke. “Yah, imagine if a girl suddenly lost her way into the boy’s toilet and heard us she would have committed suicide,” one of them said still laughing away. Then it had hit me, the funny reason why there was only guys talking and no girls.

I was in the boys bathroom.

I gave a quiet shriek at the realisation earning immediate attention from the guys in the toilet.

“Yo dude you ok in there?”

“Hmm…”

“You sure?”

“Hmm…”

Nothing was said after that, but there were no sounds of them leaving the room either. Slowly I unlocked the cubicle door only to be pushed harshly flinging me backwards. Standing blocking the door were two men, one was a slightly shorter than the other. They were both wore a shocked expression on their faces.

“I knew there was something wrong,”

“Hyung what’s a girl doing in the men’s toilet?”

They both stood at the door eyeing with suspicious.

Gulp.

“Let’s teach her how real erts do thing…”

“You know what hyung? I think that’s a good idea,” the shorter grinned.

Help.

 

Yonghwa’s POV

I don’t usually listen to orders and never have I made the right choices in life. Well, my life had been a string of bad choices anyways so I didn’t think it was wrong to just listen to someone for a change and go get some ice-cream.

At least at first I didn’t think it as a bad idea.

That was before I had to bump into a weird girl. Thought I couldn’t help but think that I might have met her somewhere before but that thought was quickly pushed aside. I on my ice-cream, my second ice-cream pacing slowly to the store my father had told me.

It was a newly built store at a corner of the street made with no manager to well, manage it. That’s when I come into the picture. My dad built a small shop near our house in hope that it would instil realisation in me that taking over my father’s business was the best decision and that I would be thanking him once I get older so he wanted me to start early. Charity starts at home… or in a store in my case… whatever that means. My hand grinded against the brown cloth tucked in my bag.

My favourite jacket.

“No its not! This belongs to my prince”

I hadn’t realise a wide grin was spreading on my face as the girl’s words suddenly rang in my head. Unable to withstand my laughter I stopped in my track to just laugh my head off earning stares from passer-by.

“Prince? Haha you wish,”

I had already finished the vanilla ice-cream by the time the shop was on sight. Shoving my hands in my pockets I made my way but was stopped when a scream caught my attention.

“Am I hearing things?” scanning the room but finding nothing.

“Argh!”

There it was again.

I turned my head to a toilet and surprised myself at the sight of a girl being pulled and pushed around in a men’s toilet.

“What since when does a girl decides to use the men’s toilet?” I turned to the store and headed right towards it pretending that I didn’t hear what I had just heard. 1 step, 2 step, 3 step…

“No, no, no, you’re ripping my clothes!”
“Ok that’s, it” I my heels and ran little steps back to the toilet. “I’m not going to walk away with someone getting strip.”

BOOM!

There were two boys my around age one tall and the other slightly short… or just short was looking up at me from the floor. The tall one was practically straddling over her with her strip shirt half up her body exposing her belly button and the other held her hand in place above her head.

Wow. That’s a sight to see.

“Hey lay off the girl-”

“Or what?” the taller latter cut me off.

“You know… I haven’t really thought about that but you better let her go before I do”

“What can someone puny like you possibly do to us?” the little one retorted. That little one… I like it.

“You sure know how to talk about puny little man,” I said eyeing him up and down with amusement completely visible on my expression.

“Yah, beat it or you’ll be beaten!”

“Don’t mind if I do.”

With a smirk all I could hear before a fist collided with my jaws was a loud “don’t”

 

 

*******
hey~

is anyone there? O.O
hehe.. again sowie 4 another late update.. havin trouble..
u knoe my fwend is about to kill himself n his hyung says tht he suspect around 10 tomorrow night judging by his small hint..

hope u guys can pray so tht he won make the wrong decition.. pwease help me... n him the most.. ><

 

comments are loved^^

subscribers are loved^^

thnks for stick to boring me guys^^

love ya ^_^