What Do I Do?

You're My Nightingale

Seohyun’s POV

The sun ray burned the tips of my toes and constantly blinding me eyes as the car moved to our destination. The guy in blue who I’ve learned goes by the name Yonghwa grunted and curst under his breath. His fingers twitched on the starring wheel I guess must be from the pain as his eyes thoroughly scanned the road and not once averting it to take a glance at the rare mirror. Even though I knew in my heart he would never betray his word but I took precautions to hide behind his seat just in case.

The car made a left turn into an alley big enough for the car to drive though. I felt the heat on my toes being lifted replaced by shades of shadows of the building. Thinking back to the incident that took place a few minutes before, a faint smile escaped my lips biting my lower lip preventing it from spreading wider.

A few minutes before…

“Y-you’re kidding right? Y-you can’t p-possibly be Yonghwa stuttered on his words and slightly fidgeting as he rubbed his fisted hands on his sides. I only laughed.

“Would you like proof for that-”

 “N-NO! Definitely not. I-I’m okay”

I had to cover my mouth to supressed my laughter from bursting out. Well I wasn’t exactly just so you know. I wasn’t any near to lose my sanity and take off my clothes just so I could run away. I just needed this guy in front of me to believe I was then everything would fall into place.

He did exactly that.

“Excuse me but I can’t help myself but wonder, what’s your name?”

I asked as he got in the car after me careful so that his gaze was away at all times. He is such a fool. I thought to myself tilting my head in amusement.

“Yonghwa, m-my n-name’s Y-Yonghwa. W-well- where a-are you… going…”

“Umm… to where you’re going,” I said with unenticingly high pitch. It surprised me that he only answered me with an ‘hmm’ and nothing more. It had only occurred to me in a moment of silence that a normal erted guy would have done something to me without any thoughts if one knew of the state I was in… or pretended it in any cause. However, this guy right in front of me didn’t even give it a second thought and completely refused to take advantage of the situation. To be honest I’m touched.

“W-well you should… you know… hide… from me-my eyes-umm-me… whatever”

I giggled at his face that had a tinge of pink on them.

It’s cute.

“Sure. Thanks.”

I had never thought of the possibility that a faithful guy might still exist but Yonghwa had proved me wrong and I’m glad he did.

“Hey umm, here,” he reached out to the back shoving a brown jacket into my hands.

My brows knitted in confusion and I looked at the back of his head. I clenched at the cloth under my hand and questioned him, “What’s this for?”

“I just… you know- thought that you- might be cold… in-your… umm…state,” he finished nervously.

I couldn’t stop a smile from curving and pulled closer the warmth so that it’d fall on my exposed shoulder. A tinge of perfume struck my senses. It wasn’t the kind of stinky smell of men perfume nor was it the soft smell of perfume women love to wear. It simply smelt… nice.

Like a flower.

Before I knew it I found myself sniffing into the jacket like a ert and liberally pulled away feeling blood rush up to my face. I bet I look like a ripe tomato right now.

“T-thank you,” I manage to say sounding as casual as I could.

“You’re welcome,” he said with sheer amusement.

The trip went on in silence but it didn’t last long as the concert stage was becoming visible from the corner of the street. Music boomed from the speakers and could be heard even from in the car and even though it was day time they still put up colourful lasers on the edge of the stage shooting them at the wave of people.

“What will you be doing after this?”

Yonghwa asked after he came into a stop in a parking lot not far from there. The question took me by surprise as I was just thinking of the same thing but I knew less then to tell him anything that might cause me trouble so I just stuck to saying nothing. We both stepped out me facing his back and him facing the other direction fumbling with his pants.

“Umm well… umm… take care then…”

Then he just left. I watched him as he went away, not knowing why I even bothered to but you don’t really meet those kind of guys nowadays so I might as well make good use of the sight… right?

I noticed his slender figure becoming smaller with increased distance, broad shoulder slightly tilting left and right as he began to run baby steps towards the concert. His hand was still holding a firm grip on his nose bridge. It was only an image of a young man walking away but I still couldn’t wipe away the breath taking feeling of it. I caught sight of a gush of hot steam leaving his lips as he turned to walk into the entrance and disappear from sight.

I pulled the jacket closer to me and held my elbows consuming all the heat I can get to keep me warmth. I only stayed static not knowing what else to do.

“Maybe I should find myself a new school”

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

I had no idea what had happen.

It all happened so fast. I didn’t have time to interpret it completely in my mind. The next thing I knew I was driving the same girl who had attacked me just a few minutes ago also claiming to be to the same destination I was heading and it didn’t bother me the slightest. I’m not saying I’m a erted guy or anything it just so seemed to be very abnormal for a guy not to feel anything in the situation, both emotionally and physically.

Sigh. I ruffled my hair groaning. I have a very bad feeling about this. My fingers twitched from the pain that lingered on the bridge of my nose and at the constant hot breath from behind my neck.

“Hey umm… here,” I said shoving my favourite brown jacket into what I think might be her hand. As much as I hate the fact that I might be helping girl and giving my favourite jacket to do so, I think I’m better than to leave them freezing to death, especially the ones with NO clothes on.

“I just… you know- thought that you- might be cold… in-your… umm…state,”

Man, stop sounding nervous will you! It’s just a girl.

The girl didn’t utter a word which made me think that I might have just killed her by accident then I heard a muffled hum. It startled me for a second then I regained my composure. It sounded like she was… happy.

“T-thank you,” she stumbled on her words.

“You’re welcome”

Everything went on quietly, too quiet but it didn’t last long as I spotted the concert stage from around the corner. I turned and pulled the breaks once we’re in the parking lot. I gave out a sigh resting my head.

“What will you be doing after this?”

The words just slipped from my lips before my mind got to thoroughly process it and mentally face palmed noticing how pathetic that sounded. Surprisingly, the girl didn’t answer me as I stayed waited for her. Well she was clearly not making any progress even after we got out of the car so I took that as a sign to just leave.

This will be the first and the last.

“Umm well… umm… take care then…”

 Well there I go again.

The girl behind me didn’t even utter a good bye not that I waited for her to, I just walked away hoping that I might just forget about everything. Turning from slow walking pace to run baby steps to the entrance I held firmly on my nose supressing the sting that I felt.

I hope she didn’t break it.

I turned and went to the back stage scanning the bundle of people for the familiar faces of my dongsaengs. I gave a little pout when I couldn’t find them.

“Yah, hyung over here!”

I turned and found myself looking at Jonghyun fiercely waving his hand at me. His face was scrunched up in a worrisome look and sweat drenched his collar shirt, his bangs sticking to his forehead which he didn’t even bother to pull away.

“We’re already on”

Shoot!

I ran up the steps onto the stage swiftly swinging the guitar strap on grabbing a pick from who knows whose hand I could reach and went with it. I heard a shout saying it was his pick but it came out muffled from the loud music so I just ignored. Just as I was about to strung the guitar I felt a hand pulling at my shoulder jolting me backward. I only turned to glare when I saw it was Jungshin.

“Hyung your nose,” he said holding up his finger pointing at my nose.

I touched my nose and felt the warm liquid flowing out endlessly. I gulped. An older man whom I assumed to be one of the organisers gave a sceptical look at us as if not believing what he saw then came right up to us with a concern expression on his face.

“Umm, I’m sorry but we can’t afford for an injured to take the risk to-”

“I can do it just give me a chance”

“But your injured and I don’t want bad things to happen to y-”

“Please just give me a chance,” I said cutting him off again practically begging on my knees. He only shook his head and I felt my world crumble to pieces.

What am I going to do now?

 

*******

A/N hehehe i don't know what to say... help me~ thanks for reading :D love you guys soooo dreadfully much huhuhu.... ( hope that didn't come outt the wrongway... :))

tthnguyen: hope you had fun with this update :)

smileaddict: updated for you~:) hehehe amd thanks i REALLY had fun... T_T (never going ot camps ever again)

sakurae: hahah you sure put a smile on my face~ kamsahamnida:)

munie87: thanks i really needed the mral support... hehehe