Brilliant Plan...

You're My Nightingale

Seohyun’s POV

“I’m dying, I’m dying, I’m dying, I’m dying, I’m dying, I’m dying, I’m dying, and I’m d-”

“Will you stop that?”

I felt a hand against my lips keeping them shut. I opened my eyes to see Sunny hovering over me her eyes stung a red colour out of tiredness. I blinked eyeing her noticing a slight anger in her cracked voice. Until now I still can’t understand how Sunny could be sleeping all day and still get everything done on time. I slapped her hand off me and wiped the salty taste away.

“If you’re planning to die then I’d advice you to start by digging your grave first only then burry yourself alive then you’ll die quietly to my likings”

“Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you unnie”

I shifted to a sitting position eyes on the wooden bedroom floor. Fumbling with my fingers, I bit my lower lip not really paying attention to Sunny’s mumbling complaints. Sunny wasn’t the kind of sister who would ask you what went wrong and trying to solve the problem together nor was she the kind of sister that would tease and make fun of you whenever you did something totally wrong. No, she was the kind that would nag and complain of the things you’ve done and exaggerate on them as if the world might end if you don’t repent then and only THEN would she offer her helping hand.

“… so what’s wrong now?” she finally came to a stop after a 15 long minutes of an ear full non-stop nagging which she says it as ‘sisterly advice’.

I sighed. The room wasn’t utterly silent as Sunny kept tapping her foot waiting for an on her previous question. I peered out the window and saw the sun finally disappeared under the horizon replaced by a dark blue glittering sky. It’s a full moon tonight.

“Sigh… maknae… Seohyun-ah answer me”

I averted my gaze to look at her finding that her face was plastered with a worrisome look. Her brows arched creating s soft wrinkles on her forehead and her hands were crossed on her chest. I only stayed quiet not knowing what or how to answer her. I didn’t think I wanted to.

“Sigh… Seohyun-ah I-”

“Umma… she brought me to meet Kyuhyun-sshi… at his house”

“And…?” Sunny said when I didn’t continue.

“At his house… he said that… that he already arranged our wedding date…”

“And it is on the…?”

 “It’s a week after the bridal shower…” I said shrugging and looking everywhere but at her worried to find any kind of emotions in them.

“What?!”

“Yeah, that’s exactly what I said…”

“But what about the preparation- the gifts- the- the money for the- the-”

I covered to stop her from saying any more.

“They’ll be taking care of all that and its umma’s job to send out the invitation” I said realising Sunny become more calm and collected. I finally let her go then I sighed. I slowly encircled my arms around Sunny’s waist and brought her into a tight hug. I felt her body stiffen from shock then she hugged me back.

“What do I do now unnie?”

I rested my head on her shoulder as she my hair.

“Well you could always run away…”

I quickly pulled away blinking at her statement then a huge grin spread on my face.

“Sunny unnie you’re a genius.”

 

Yonghwa’s POV

I glanced at a clock on the wall of the café. It’s only been an hour. I sighed ruffling my hair in distressed.

“Hey what’s gotten in to you? You invited us here for a drink then you keep quiet and let us do all the talking. What’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked patting my back. It only made me sighed deeper. I haven’t told my friends and now time only left me three days only. I didn’t know how to tell them the news. I was afraid that they would get made and actually exploding with the whole shop. I mean literally exploding thought I doubt that Jonghyun would since he’s the calmest among us all.

“Hey, earth to Yonghwa…” Minhyuk waved his hands in front of me. I snapped to reality looking at their concerned faces.

“What?” was the only word I could utter.

“Well you’ve been acting weird,” Jungshin mumbled stirring his coffee adding more sugar in it. He has got to cut off on the sugar or he’ll end up having diabetes.

“Is something wrong?” Jonghyun looked at me his brow deflated in concern.

“It’s nothing…” I muttered pulling my attention to my smoothie. They all look at each other then back at me still not believing my words.

“Are you sure nothing’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong…”

“Yeah something is definitely wrong,” I glared at Minhyuk narrowing my eyes at him.

“How would YOU of all people know THAT,” I said still angry at him for being able to crack my puzzle that easily.

“Well it’s easy when a girl says nothing is wrong something is wrong, and when she says something is wrong everything is wrong,” he answered.

“What’s that got to do with me?”

“Well… um… you… act like a girl…”

I rolled my eyes at him hearing him utter an ‘ouch’ under his breath when Jonghyun gave a light punch on his arm. Jonghyun never took his pleading eyes of me expecting me to meet with his need when I kept quiet. Well I guessed that’s not going to happen.

“Yonghwa-yah~” he cooed.

“Argh fine, my umma wouldn’t let me come to the competition so I’m not going is it ok with you,” I blurted pulling a poker face so they wouldn’t see through me.

“Yeah it’s totally fine. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” Jungshin yelled clutching on my shirt collar. Yeah, I knew it was coming.

“Relax dude,” Minhyuk tried to calm him down. All eyes were on him as his expression went scarlet with flare. He was soon able to sit down more collected and taking deep constant breaths.

“You have to come without you it’s hopeless. We’ll be the laughing stalk and the talk of the show”

“The BAD talk of the show AND the whole school,” Jungshin added to Jonghyun’s statement.

“Well umma wouldn’t let me and she’s persistent about this one,” I explained.

“You just have to come, there has to be another way…” Jonghyun pouted tugging at my shirt thought I doubt there was any other way around this terror. Every one of us sulked in our seats thinking of the disaster that occurred.

Then suddenly out of the blue Minhyuk raised his finger gaining our attentions.

“I have an idea,” he grinned.

We all knew he wasn’t the brightest person among us but an idea is better than nothing so all of us hurdled closer and listened to his plan.

I hope it doesn’t involve jumping of buidings…

 

********

hmm~ i hope you liked it...

they're finally on their big plan~

and i think i might be moving too slow... i don't know~ plase tell me if i am...i really want to improve so...

please leave a coment~:)

33ys33: thanks for commenting and i'll update for you~ :)<3

comments are loved and subscribers are loved too!