[MIDDLE] - [8]

Cause&Effect

[MIDDLE]– [8]

 [INBOX] – [COMPOSE MESSAGE]

 

 To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Progress

                Noona, how come eating good food doesn’t help solve a bad heart? Something that tastes as good as okonomiyaki and yet it doesn’t even help to correct this rebelling heart of mine…
                It makes me want to eat more and more until I can’t eat anymore. There has to be something yummy that can stop this rebelling. There always is, isn’t there? 
                Anyway, thank you for coming to laugh with me and for coming to talk with me. I was afraid there wouldn’t be a chance like that again. Next time you can really smile again without crying, I will make you pay for putting me through this as your friend. When you are able to…call me, okay?

P.S.: If it makes you feel any better…this time around you’re not the only one falling for your friends. So, don’t be too down, okay? Let’s be strong again. Hwaiting.

 

[SEND] – [FORWARD][SAVE] [DELETE] 

 

--

 

[INBOX] – [DRAFT MESSAGE]

 

To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Progress

                Noona, being with Joon Jae feels really good…enough to make me want to stay in that house and never come out again. He treats me really well, making me all kinds of foods and treating me with such care. If I had known I would’ve been so pampered, I’m not sure if I would have started this mess.
                It’s so different…being taken out to some fancy restaurant and being cooked for, did you know? And being this looked after is so very amazing. Even if it’s just something in my teeth…he tries to make sure I don’t catch on and tries to help me. I didn’t even catch on until he made me gargle the water, with his small white lies. It was so sweet, being treated so carefully by someone like him. He goes out of his way just for me.
                He is unlike the others…so much unlike them… as if I piece of food stuck in my teeth could hurt my feelings. His kind of love hurts more, so much more I think I’ll be diagnosed with mild insomnia soon from staying up this late thinking about it. How could someone be so incredibly thoughtful and so amazingly loving?  When did such a person like this exist? How did I end up being with someone so amazing? Where is this person’s mother so I can thank her before the tears start to fall?
                 …Who do I seek advice in when I can see this changing my heart like this?

 

[SEND][FORWARD] – [SAVE] – [DELETE]