[CAUSE] - [3]

Cause&Effect

[CAUSE] – [3]

 [INBOX] – [REPLY MESSAGE]

 

 To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Butterfingers

                Noona, earlier I went to the movies with Joon Jae. He offered to hang out as a way of apologizing. I thought it was adorable. He looked like a small child with his pouty apologetic face, it was so cute I couldn’t say no. I don’t think I would have anyway. Even without the pouting lips and puppy eyes, he has his own way of talking people into things. Especially other men, I’ve noticed. It might be some sort of “bro” gene or something. Could you imagine? I don’t know how he does it, considering his quiet personality most of the time, but he can pull it off when he wants. I don’t mind this though, I think it is good to spend some time with him. I have to live with him for a few months after all. It’d be ridiculous if we weren’t at least acquainted, don’t you think? I wonder how we’ll be going down this road of building a friendship.~ Maybe with more movies? It seems like he’s really into them. I’ve noticed he has a small collection of horror movies near the TV and we even watched a horror movie today. He gets scared by them easily from what I can tell, but he looks like he really likes them. It makes me wonder if Halloween might be his favorite holiday. I know Halloween is a long time away, but having him around makes me want to go pick out costumes already. I’m thinking of being something truly frightening. I think Joon Jae would get a kick out of it. Think I could get something that’d make him pee his pants? What do you think you’ll be for Halloween this year? And don't you dare say you're too old for this now, because I'm going to throw a costume only party one day and you have to come!
                Until next time!
                ~Takuya

 

P.S. It’s a really bad idea to be sitting next to Joon Jae when watching horror movies. You’ll lose your snacks and have your privacy totally invaded! But it’s not all bad… you get to fight the chill of air conditioning and watch him cower like a little boy. It’s pretty funny. Let’s go all together soon, I think it’d be really fun!

 

[SEND] – [FORWARD][SAVE] [DELETE]

 

--

 

 [INBOX] – [DRAFT MESSAGE]

 

 To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Butterfingers

                Noona, I know I said earlier that being around Joon Jae and horror movies was a bad combination due to sudden and random moments of privacy invasion, but to be honest that’s pretty normal, right? Right, people get jumpy from horror movies all the time. The real reason isn’t that. Well, I guess it is, but just not in that way… Let me start over, okay?
                Basically this is a very bad idea because movie theatres are way darker than they need to be – and because Joon Jae does not pay attention to sharing food when watching movies. See, what happened was definitely, totally by accident, but, due to a big tub of popcorn being removed from my grasp thanks to my new roommate moving it to bring it closer to his mouth, basically I ended up accidently grabbing Joon Jae’s…thing. Man parts. Man meat. Lower member. .......... If you can’t tell, I’m still not over this, since grabbing people by their…groins…isn’t usually something I do in movie theatres. Especially with guys on the first outing. Especially with guys on the first outing named Joon Jae. Especially with guys on the first outing named Joon Jae, who I have barely formed that kind of relationship with to be suddenly holding his junk in my hands... I still can’t believe it happened. I think Joon Jae is the same. He hasn’t really said anything to me since we left and got home a few hours ago. I think it may have shocked him more than it did me, probably because my first instinct wasn’t to withdraw. No, you didn’t read that wrong – and yes, I know how that sounds. But really… I’m not sure what was happening. I think I was trying to confirm that it was definitely not popcorn. I didn’t apologize immediately, which is probably the best idea after situations like that, but he didn’t really say nor do anything afterwards. Other than accidently spilling all the popcorn that is…when (I think) after he realized he let himself sit there for a few seconds too long. I probably should have let go to begin with. Stupid hand of mine…I did go out to get more popcorn though, does that kind of count?
                Really I was running out from the embarrassment. When I realized the deniim and then the zipper…I could have died right then. When I looked over to him, his face looked kind of red and nervous. And shocked. And a bit scared. Not like someone being d unwillingly by a stranger in public, more like…a teenage boy who was scared to be caught being fondled for the first time in public? It made me feel shy, which I haven't felt for a long time noow. It was hard to stay in the room. I kept pacing in the hallways, worrying about how he’d take the situation. I don’t think he thinks I did it purposely, but I also don’t think he liked any of it…being fondled in public or liking or disliking being fondled by me in public. At least we have that common. In any case, I have a strong feeling he’ll probably try to just ignore the situation. That seems to work best for him. I will let him, if he wants. It was equally as embarrassing for me for the most part.
                Until the next time I can email you about my adventures…!
                ~Takuya

 

                P.S. I think it was more embarrassing because my eyes just had to wander up to his face. I didn’t see much of his expression, since he was keeping his face forward, but our eyes did meet for a little bit in between the chaos. It made me more aware of the…thing…I was holding. It probably made him more aware of my hand, I would think. That was exactly when he dropped the popcorn too, but maybe I’m thinking too much over this when I should let it die down for now until it ultimately becomes an unspoken of situation… I’m not really sure?

                P.P.S I wasn’t going to say anything, but a part of me really can't resist. Joon Jae’s jeans felt really nice under my fingers…really cool and rough, even if I only felt it for a second. I’m not too sure about this either, but I can’t decide if they were helping it feel like a nice size in my hand or if Joon Jae had already just been all grown up down there. Man, I really don’t know, but what the hell am I typing?! I really need to go to bed…Goodnight for now, wish me luck in actually getting any sleep. I’m going to try not to stay up…!

 

[SEND][FORWARD] – [SAVE] [DELETE]  

 

---

 

[AN] – [A]uthor's [N]ote

 

Hello, hello! I just wanted to say sorry about the lack of updates. Truthfully, I've been wanting to focus on my other fics, but due to new subbies, I thought about it and didn't want to disappoint anyone following the story or anyone waiting for updates. Sorry it took so long and sorry this is kind of a filler chapter on my part, but I hope you liked this chapter! I wasn't sure whether to have to rated M or not, considering nothing actually happened lol, but if need be, I wouldn't mind changing that. But anyway, I hoped you like Takujae's awkwardness in a (kind of) common situation! Thanks for reading! Pray for Takuya, who is confusing his goals because cutie Joon Jae lol. Will Takuya be getting any sleep or will he just charge into the whooing before it's time?! 

Until next time!~