[EGGS] - [5]

Cause&Effect

 [EGGS] – [5]

[INBOX] – [COMPOSE MESSAGE]

 

 To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Cooking with the Introverted

                Noona, today I tackled cooking with Joon Jae. I haven’t tried cooking at all that much since at home mother likes to do all the cooking and overseas usually the people I’ve met take me out to nice restaurants, but today I gave it a try. I didn’t do much of the work, or rather I should say I was busy doing something else, so I let Joon Jae handle a lot of it. Don’t start blaming me or calling me lazy just yet though! Don’t let the word cooking fool you, just because it was a meal doesn’t mean it was real cooking. Basically it was just eggs. I know that takes some effort, but really anyone can make a bowl of eggs. In any case, he did add some seasoning to it, so really it did taste good. Still, it’s a simple dish I tell you! It was really fun getting to play with him and make him do all these things. It reminds me of my mom, a few times batting my eyelashes and I can make them do whatever I want (not that I do that often). I think it’s really cute… I don’t think I’ve ever asked if you can cook or not. I’ve heard most girls do, but then again you aren’t most girls, are you? ;)
                How about going to take a few cooking classes? I think it would be a lot of fun, and technically it’s a gain for both of us! Call me soon, I promise my phone won’t be dead next time!
                ~Takuya

 

[SEND] – [FORWARD][SAVE] [DELETE] 

 

--

 

[INBOX] – [DRAFT MESSAGE]

 

To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Cooking with the Introverted

                Noona, today I cooked up a storm of ual frustration. This time is wasn’t teasing or playing around, today was the day of trying new things. For me it was almost cooking, for Joon Jae it was getting use to phallus objects. I know how silly that sounds, considering he has his own down there and all, but I end up having to do this with a few of the men I’ve seen privately in other countries. Not all of them were particularly into es at first, so for some of them I had to get them use to the shape of it. The shapes of it in objects, with my hands holding them… if they’re minds are normal (aka thinking about normally as anyone else would), their minds can already pick up on what I’m implying easily and it’s easier to ease them into becoming attracted to the idea of me and es together. It’s also a good way to see who I can turn on quicker. So, today I went through this with Joon Jae. He responded well, just as I expected him to. I couldn’t help but play with him a little bit, talking about things like not having ual desire and such, but it seemed like it went over his head pretty quickly. It was probably due to how distracted he was getting. I found out it isn’t very hard to get this kind of attention from him.
                He likes to watch, and does so very intently whenever he thinks I’m not looking. It makes me happy, knowing I’m being watched feels exciting. He even mimics my movements if I rock back and forth. He never looks long though, just like he never lets our bodies brush against each other for too long. It’s easier for our bodies to touch more and interact when we are asleep. Although I do it on purpose sometimes, while sleeping Joon Jae lets himself touch me. Sometimes I think he’s drawn to my warmth, or I guess I should say I want to think that. Especially when we’re alone in his bed... I want to think he wants to be near me and to touch me, even if it’s not the way I was implying today.
                I don’t think it’ll be hard to get him to want to touch me in a ual way. We spent a lot of time touching against these phallic symbols, with the right things in mind… it looked like he was liking it. I almost felt bad for starling him! He ran away before I could say anything (perhaps for Joon Jae time, do you think?), but from what I got it seems like he may have a lot of backed up ual frustration. Or maybe just not a lot of experience, considering how much he has his Joon Jae time… It makes me really eager to speed up my process in all this. But it’s better not to rush things, right? It won’t be any fun that way. Or…maybe it could be more fun? I guess we’ll just have to see! Until the next results…!~
                ~Takuya

 

P.S.: this is random, but do you think Joon Jae would be feeling bad for…discovering himself using me? I decided to give it some thought when I was eating my eggs and it stuck out to me. I hope he isn’t, but then I haven’t really assessed that aspect of the plan yet. I usually forget to, since it isn’t needed a lot of the time, but considering Joon Jae seems to be special… I might have to put something into the works for it. I’d hate it if he felt ually attracted to me and hated it. It would be terribly awkward. I’m not sure how I could work my way about this new issue, but I’m sure I can think of something sooner or later. Or maybe I’ll just dive right into it, tell him something like “it isn’t a bad thing…as long it isn’t something that could hurt anyone unwillingly, it should be fine to whack off too”, or does that sound silly?

 

[SEND][FORWARD] – [SAVE] – [DELETE]

 

---

 

[AN] – [A]uthor's [N]ote

 

Hello! Again, not sure if this needs a M rating or not, but will change it if need be. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's one of my favorite scenes of theirs, literally just because of Takuya's game face. Hope I did it justice. :')