[AFTER] - [2]

Cause&Effect

 [AFTER] – [2]

[INBOX] – [REPLY MESSAGE]

 

 To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Back to Unorganized Habits

                Noona, today was hot and boring for the most part, but I’ve still been setting up things here. I don’t have much with me, but Joon Jae has told me I can put my stuff anywhere in his house. I am thankful. I get to decorate another home with my clutter. We’ve been cleaning up the apartment of trash together, but with the addition of my stuff, our mess has combined and became whole different mess. It isn’t trash though, just mess. My mess has also become his mess. They says boys will be dirty and messy, but for me this new mess is comfortable and for the most livable. I like how our mess is mixing… kind of like our clothes, since we washed them together recently.
                I’ve found out we have similar taste in fashion, though his style is a bit more chic than mine. I think in the future I will probably get our clothes confused. I don’t think this person is someone who will mind, maybe… then again I’m not sure. He seems to like his own stuff in his own space in a way, even if it’s all over the place in different areas of the house.  I guess this is what it’s like living alone. Maybe I’ll test how far the boundaries will go, for kicks. A part of me wants to see if he’s able to yell when he wants to yell. Does that make me seem like a brat?
                Anyway, let’s go shopping soon. We can grab lunch and catch up about these last few years. I’ll give you a call later in the week to set something up. I’m curious about the kind off stories you will tell me. For now, I’m going to be lazy and lounge around until I feel like cleaning or find something fun to watch again…
                This organizing was always my least favorite part about moving, but this house isn’t big and there aren’t many rooms. I don’t have to run in circles trying to decide where to put everything or if its okay to put this or that here or there. That at least is nice. I gotta go now, to start organizing my other luggage to distract myself. Thank goddess there is always someone around to live with when I’m traveling, so I don’t keep having to unpack alone. I have way too much clothes, I’d be up for hours if I didn’t have a roommate! The convenience of this situation is very nice…
                Until next time,
                ~Takuya

 

[SEND] – [FORWARD][SAVE] [DELETE] 

 

--

 

 [INBOX] – [DRAFT MESSAGE]

 

 To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Back to Unorganized Habits

                Noona, the clothes are going to get tangled. I can already see it now. At least they get to mix and mingle more than I do, might be a good excuse to do it myself if I need another freestyle plan. Today I’ve been trying to get Joon Jae to help me get settled in for a while now, throwing all kinds of tactics at him to get familiar and close. He’s very shy, so it’s not easy to create chances to flirt or even hang out naturally. He’s good at dodging it with his politeness. It’s awkward and cute… almost like an encouragement to try harder. Today I had to back off though, sadly. The situation became very awkward from one of the plans I actually thought out gone wrong.
                I ended up catching him during his… Joon Jae time is what I called it. I laugh about it now. I shouldn’t have rushed it. It wasn’t a complete failure though; I learned that Joon Jae knows Japanese and that he liked the way my sounds, even my joke . I could tell by the look in his eyes. It was exciting and unexpected, like when we touched hands. He tried to hide it; it was very cute to watch to me. My heart fluttered a bit knowing he was watching and listening to me so intently instead of just hearing me. I didn’t think he would take any of my teasing seriously just yet. I was expecting him to just chalk it up as me being like "the weird teasing foreigner who hasn't learned about [Korean] culture about limits". But I like even that about him too…being able to not let people mocking him is good. It makes him look attractive. Do you think he is manly in other ways?
                I know for sure his body if nothing else other than his yelling. I’ve caught him in a towel once or twice. He tries to avoid that kind of situation, but not even he can stop it all the time. The small time I got to peek was nice. His body is very manly; it definitely proves he has worked to grow into his adult body. He gets shy when he catches me watching. I always look away just so it doesn’t have to be awkward (or try to crack a joke for his sake). Even the first time I looked away so he didn't have to get tense over showing me his blushing face or awkwardness. Of course, he was awkward about it anyway. Awkward enough to change in the bathroom. It is very amusing and displeasing at the same time. I keep hoping to get to stare a little longer if I happen to catch a peek, just to capture the mental image, but the chances of me seeing him wandering about in a towel are becoming slim. It’s kind of fun still… I get to watch his body under clothes and guess about it to myself. It’s tempting to be teased. I don’t think he knows he’s even teasing me though, how funny is that, right?
                I’m going to end this now. Rereading this is making me feel like some predator creep, but really right now I have no intention to sleep with him – or even kiss him really. If anyway this is all just me playing my own games just for myself (nothing wrong with wanting eye candy, right?). If anything my intentions right now are just to get use to him for now… him as a whole person. I’ll get on with the wooing later, after he’s use to my presence and I’ve learned all I can know about who Joon Jae is on the outside. I think it is so very nice, being so curious about someone and this process of learning about them slowly. This is something I really like about creating new romances with someone new, being someone of interest that is. I can’t wait to fall in-like for Joon Jae. I think his romantic feelings would be warm and awkward and charming. I really want to experience them this once…
                ~Takuya

 

[SEND][FORWARD] – [SAVE] [DELETE]