[BEFORE] - [1]

Cause&Effect

[BEFORE] – [1]

[INBOX] – [COMPOSE MESSAGE]

 

 To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Boys and Apartments

                Noona, the hallway of my new home is nice.
                My landlord’s hair is also nice.
                The boy who opens the door to my new home is even nicer.
                Sadly, his house is not as nice. Still, I like the messy look of it. It reflects him somewhat (especially his hair, just to pick something out!). But I also like the smell of his mess. It smells like…well, a boy? I don’t know how to explain it. It’s a manly smell, kind of smelly but cool. I don’t have anything to compare to it right now, but you’ll smell it for yourself after I’m all moved in, okay? I think he is someone you’d like. His eyes are honest and his body looks built, just like you’d like. Should I introduce him to you? Hmmm… I think I won’t! It would be awkward, even if I don’t plan on staying long term. If you end up breaking his heart before I can sneak away, I don’t know what I’d do! Anyway, for now I’m in Korea. After I settle in, let’s meet up again. I can’t wait to see all the new places you can take me to. Talk to you soon, okay? Let’s play later!  
                ~Takuya

 

[SEND] – [FORWARD][SAVE] [DELETE]  

 

--

 

[INBOX] – [DRAFT MESSAGE]

 

To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Boys and Apartments

                Noona… My new roommate is named Lee Joon Jae. His voice is quiet and his eyes are honest. I can’t introduce you, because his eyebrows are thick…I just I’d like. They were the first thing I noticed after our eyes met. I pretended to drop my luggage just to get a proper look at them. Don’t you think it’s funny I’m going to such measures over an eyebrow? I do…but it was worth it. I made the mistake of touching his hand too during all that. It’s a secret, but they are really warm and I want to touch them again…
                We haven’t talked much since it’s the first day, but he’s been really polite. I’ve had to force the conversation a bit here and there throughout the day or fill most of it up with my own rambling. I think he doesn’t mind talking, but he just doesn’t have a lot to say. I think it’s nice, being around such a quiet person. 
                Other than being so quiet… I wonder what kind of person he is. Do you think it’d be possible for him to be the kind of person who would be interested in me? I’m not sure myself. I’m going to test it, again… I know I should probably stop being such a careless person, but with this person I really want to test it. Can I make this new person fall for me? I hope so. More than the others… he is someone I look at and really want to like me. I will make him like me, just like with all the others.
                ~Takuya

 

                P.S. If a man speaking in German or with a German accent calls you, please tell him I’m sorry for purposely giving him the wrong number…!

 

[SEND][FORWARD] – [SAVE] – [DELETE]