[A to Z] - [13]

Cause&Effect

[A to Z] – [13]

 [INBOX] – [COMPOSE MESSAGE]

 

 To: Hae Ryong

Subject: Happily Ever After 

                Noona, the both of you are really too much!
                To think you’d send him off on a plane with my address just to let him come here and do this…You’re going to make me cry if you keep being such a great person!  And to think you even went as far as letting him read these personal emails… Have you lost your mind to have such a great heart? Should I be calling you my superhero now?
                In any case, thank you again. I can’t stress enough how much I value you, do you know? I never to have a friend so willing to invest in my love life and happiness.
                But seriously, Noona, I promise you here that we’ll be happy so you don’t have to be sad or worry anymore. No matter what! So don’t go pulling any more tricks, it’ll become embarrassing after too long – not to mention I’m already dealing with this person who suddenly decided to come here and try to meet my family and that’s enough of a trick itself…
                As a member of my family he’s already met, do you think it’ go over well with everyone else? Not that I’m saying I’ll let him meet anyone right now per say, but I’ve never brought a boyfriend home before or anything like that. It’s not that everyone doesn’t know about my preferences, but it’s been a few years since I’ve had a serious boyfriend they’ve “accidently” met. Should I introduce Joon Jae to them properly? It makes me nervous.
                It feels better with him here, despite the nervousness. Kind of like…feeling more confident with him at my side. But don’t go getting all mushy on me! Do you hear me? No “aww’s”! I didn’t say that for you to make that noise at me like I’m some puppy.
                Anyway, I’m going to go now. I promised Joon Jae I’d make him a meal, even though this will be only the third time I’ve actually cooked. But I’m going to make the same meal I always do, so I think it has a chance of turning out nice. I just hope he doesn’t say it tastes good if its bad, but knowing him he will and then probably make me taste it to see. I can already feel myself cringe about its bad taste now!
                Oops, looks like I’m rambling again. Next time you come to visit us, I’ll cook for you, okay? And don’t  worry, I’ll have perfected my cooking by then with this guy with the huge mouth and stomach here.
                Missing you tons with x’s and os’~
                ~Takuya

P.S.: The next time you go to meet Mr. You-Know-Who, give him my greetings (and DON’T get mad at him again, he still proposed after all!).

 


                And from Joon Jae…~ Hello, hello, Ms. Hae Ryong…~
                Thank you for supporting our Takuya all this time. I didn’t say it in person because of trying to get to this guy here before he forgot about me, but sorry for chasing you off last time. I felt really childish over it later that night. I hope you can forgive me?
                I think until next time? Bye for now!
                Please come visit our house soon, I’d rather invite you to our future wedding in person!~  

 

                See the thought you’ve put in his head! Noona, what are you going to do if it turns out that the muscles in my face never stop smiling?!  I hope you have enough money saved up in your bank account, because if this wedding is happening you’re definitely paying for it!

 

[SEND] – [FORWARD][SAVE] [DELETE]  

 

---

 

 

[AN] – [A]uthor's [N]ote

-And so here we are at the very end of Takuya and Joon Jae's story! I want to thank everyone for reading supporting this fanfic, I'm glad I got the opperunity to write this and have it be enjoyed by everyone. I have no current plans to continue this series on AFF, but if anything cocmes up (say a spark of inspiration or idea), than I will most likely post something here about it. Again, for the final time, thank you very much for reading. I hope your day or night is filled with love for things you love, or something like that! :')