Chapter 2 Sifany (Shining Star by Super Junior)

Seoul Song

Chapter 2

Sifany (Shining Star by Super Junior)


(A/N: Just updated this chapter with pictures just like what I did to Yoonhae’s chapter. Hope you like it! Will update the next chapter this week since I’ll have vacation today because our trimester ends this week!)

Tiffany’s POV:

I & Siwon oppa have been best friends since we were kids. We’re always together & help each other when we have problems. I’ve been used to seeing him & being with him together. But suddenly, his family decided to go to America & I’ve became really sad. And why? Because I’ll not be able to see him again. At that time, I’ve been sad but thanks to my friends; my sadness was replaced by happiness. Even though my friends make me happy, I still feel sad because when he left, I’ve realized that I like him more than a friend.

One day, her sister Yoona became one of my classmates & I really wondered since I thought she went with her family. Anyway, I’ve really felt happy. Even though I’ve known Siwon oppa since we were kids, I wasn’t able to get close to his sister because my family often moves houses. We’ve been really close and she was surprised to know I’m her brother’s best friend. We share stories and even help one another. It seems I’ve gained another friend and she’s kind just like her brother.

(A/N: Yoona & Tiffany together showing their closeness.)

One day, Yoona joined his brother & also went to America because her parents fetch her. I also learned that she’ll study there. I’ve been sad again since when we were really close to each other, she left. But suddenly, my Mom told me that she & Dad decided that we will also move to America & I’ll study there. I told my friends and they felt sad & so do I. It was hard to accept but my parents’ decision didn't change.

So here I am; I am at ___ School and I don’t know if it’s coincidence but I & Siwon oppa is studying at the same school. And as usual, many girls are approaching him. Whenever I see girls approaching him, I really wanted to confess my feelings for him. I’d like to tell him I like him. Why is he handsome, gentleman & smart?

  

(A/N: Picture showing Tiffany’s description of Siwon.)

Why do girls like him? Every time I see him with girls closer to him, I’m starting to think that what if he falls for another girl. What will happen to my feelings for him? I really wanted to confess but what if he doesn’t feel the same? I’m really confused with my feelings. It’s giving me headache. So to calm myself, I’ve decided to go to the garden of the school.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Siwon’s POV:

When all of the girls who approached me left, I’ve decided to go to go to the school garden. To my surprise, I saw Tiffany approached by some guys. And who will not fall for her; she looks beautiful when she shows her eye smile, she’s kind and intelligent.

  

(A/N: Picture showing Siwon’s description of Tiffany.)

And just like those boys, I fall for her but I was thinking that if ever I confess, she may distant herself to me. Not only that, we may lose our friendship and I don’t want that to happen. Maybe I’ll just keep my feelings for her. My thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang. I went to the classroom since the class will resume.

End of Siwon’s POV

No One’s POV:

Days have passed and both of them keep their feelings for each other. They ignore their feelings for each other because of rejection and friendship. One day, Tiffany was absent from school. Siwon can’t concentrate during class because he’s worrying where Tiffany is. Without him noticing, their class ended for their break time. He eats on the canteen while thinking where Tiffany could have been.

Siwon’s POV:

Wait. I know now where she is. I’ll go there after class. I really waited for our class to end. When the bell rang to signal the end of the class, I immediately get my bag to go there. And just as I expected, she’s here. I know Tiffany for so long and I know she likes being alone and she always go to the sea to relax.

“Tiffany Hwang!” I called and she looked. She didn’t greet me back and only smiled weakly. I approach her and sit beside her.

(A/N: Tiffany weak smile.)

“Why are you absent? You’re not sick.” I .

I saw her sighed first before saying this “Siwon oppa, Mom & Dad are fighting. And I think they may end up getting divorce. “

Her tears started to fall so I hug her to comfort her.

“Tiffany, I’m your best friend. Remember, when you want to cry, I have told you that you can lean me? How can you forget that”. I told her and broke the hug.

I continued “You’re beautiful when you’re smiling so stop crying.” I smiled to convince her it’s true.

(A/N: Siwon smile.)

She first wipes her tears before showing her beautiful eye smile.

(A/N: Tiffany’s eye smile.)

“So are you okay now?” I asked her. She only nodded.

“Don’t get to conclusions. Give your parents time. They just need time to think about things and they may resolve their problem. Who knows? You may see them happy together and will stay together by your side. So don’t think of negative things and remember, think positive. Okay?” I told her so that she’ll no longer be sad.

“You’re right, Siwon oppa. Thank you for being with me always.” I was startled when she suddenly hugs me after saying that. I really get nervous when she suddenly does that. My heart really can’t hide my feelings for her.

“Let’s go home now. I’ll send you home.” I said that after breaking the hug.

Since Tiffany’s house was near, we arrived at their house and I waited for her to enter their house before I made my way on our house. I arrived & was welcomed by my sister Yoona.

“Oppa, why do you look sad?” She asked me. How can she see it? She really can read me.

“No, I’m not. And how about you? Why are you so happy? You look blooming.” I told her to change the subject.

“I’m just happy that Donghae is always with me. I don’t know but I’ve never experienced this happiness I’m feeling right now before I got into a relationship with Donghae. So oppa, you should also.” She told me happily.

  

(A/N: This picture shows how Yoona said it happily.)

I really envy her so I decided to ask her something since I’m really confused. Maybe she may help me with this problem I’m facing.

“What if there’s someone you like that you want to confess to but you’re scared that she might dump you?” I asked her shyly.

“Omona, oppa is in love!” She teasingly replied.

“I’m serious. I’m not in the mood to entertain your jokes. I’m really confused.” I answered.

“Ok, oppa. Don’t get mad. I’m just joking.” She first replied before continuing “Tell her what you feels for her & accept what will be her answer. Donghae did it to me. Oppa, don’t wait for other guys to confess to her. They may be able to capture her heart & maybe she feels the same and will end up with that guy. I know you don’t want that to happen so be brave and confess to her. You don’t know maybe she also feels the same for you.” My sister advices me.

“Thank you, maknae. Let’s rest now. We have school tomorrow.” I told her so that she’ll ask no more. I know she’ll start asking me questions if I will not go to my room.

“No oppa. Unless you tell me who is the girl you like.” She objected.

“Yoona, maybe you’re tired from school. You rest now.” I replied.

“Ok oppa. I have a name in my mind. If you’ll not tell me, I may tell her that you like her. What if I said it to the wrong girl? What will happen to my oppa?” How dare she blackmail me? So even though I really don’t want to say it was her friend Tiffany, I accept defeat because of her threat.

“Ok. It’s your friend Tiffany.” She smiled when I told her that.

“And your best friend. I really can read you oppa. I didn’t expect that I’m right. Tiffany is in my mind.” She giggles after saying that.

“Yoona!” I screamed because I was surprised with her reply.

“Oppa, I’ll sleep now!” She told me while going to her room. I first smiled slightly with my sister’s action before going to my room.

End of Siwon’s POV

Tiffany’s POV:

Another day of our school days. And as usual, guys approach me. I just smiled at them even though it really bugs me when they are near. I don’t want to hurt their feelings.

“I have to go to my class now.” I told them since we’re only on the school gate. I smiled again at them before going on my way.

(A/N: This is how Tiffany smiles at the guys approaching her.)

I arrived at my room and saw Yoona & Donghae teaching each other. I really envy them. They look happy together. When can I have a guy someone like Donghae that will make me happy? They’re really sweet together. Donghae even looks at Yoona’s face intently and not listening to her. I was near to them so I can hear their conversation.

“Stop staring at me. I’m teaching you right now. Listen.” Yoona told Donghae.

“But I can’t help myself from looking at your beautiful face.” Donghae replied. I know it’s kinda cheesy but if ever a guy will say that to me, I will really be happy.

When Donghae told Yoona that, Yoona blushed and hit him slightly.

“Ok. I will be happy if you will listen to me. You’re showing no interest in this subject.” Yoona said to Donghae.

“But I can’t concentrate when I can see your beautiful face. Maybe you don’t know but I really felt that when you were my tutor back then. Because I don’t know but when I first saw you, I felt really nervous and felt really attracted to you.” Donghae confessed. Really Yoona you’re lucky. When can I find the guy who’ll also tell me that?

“So do you want me to hide my face so that you’ll listen?” Yoona dares Donghae.

“Ok. I’ll listen now. Just don’t hide the face I always wanted to see.” Donghae replied.

Suddenly someone tapped me so I turn.

“You envy them right?” It was Shin Dong, the guy who likes teasing other people.

I blushed before saying “No. Why should I?”

“But your face is showing the opposite.” He teased me again.

“Why do you like teasing me?” I asked him.

“It’s because you easily get irritated when I’m teasing you.” He replied and laughs before sitting on his seat.

Why is he like that? Really? I admit I’m envy them but he don’t have to say it out loud. Even though he’s like that, I can see Nari is lucky to have him as a boyfriend. Even though he loves teasing others, he’s really sweet and treats Nari well. There are times also that I envy them when I will see them sweet during break time. Without me noticing, our teacher arrived and started lecturing. I was really listening well but still I can’t hide my envy. My thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang for our break time. I went to the canteen and buy my food. I looked for a vacant seat and saw Yoona & Donghae calling me over to seat beside them. I was reluctant at first but I don’t want Yoona to be disappointed so I approach them and sit beside him.

“Why do you look bothered when we were having class?” Yoona asked. Why is Yoona good at reading other people?

“I was just thinking of something.” I replied.

“When I saw you earlier, you look like you’re looking for someone. Maybe you’re looking for my brother.” Yoona told me. I was surprised since she’s right. I only nodded but I can’t hide the blush in my face. They will be suspicious.

“You’ll find him later. Let’s eat now so that you’ll stop from blushing.” Yoona teased me.

“Yoona!” I glared at her while she’s laughing at me.

“Yoona, stop. Don’t . Let’s just eat. If we will not eat now, we may be late for our next class.” Donghae told Yoona.

“Yoona, are you really my friend? It seems like it’s Donghae who’s my friend. He understands me while you’re always teasing me.” I told her.

“Ok. Don’t be mad. I’ll stop now. Let’s eat now.” Yoona said after she stops from laughing.

We eat together and as usual, they were feeding each other. I just pretended to not see them and concentrated on eating so that I’ll not get envy. The bell rang just as we finished eating so we went on our room for our next class. While on the class, Yoona’s words kept on repeating my mind. Why did she told me I’ll be able to find Siwon oppa later? She makes me confused. So after some hours, our class ended and we’ll go home. I was about to ask Yoona about it when she grab Donghae’s hand and run. Are they avoiding me or she’s in a rush? Since Yoona looks like she’s in a rush, I didn’t bother to ask her and decided to get some of my things I need for my assignment in my locker.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Yoona stops from running and sits on a bench in the garden.

“Why did you grab me and brought me here?” Donghae asked confused even though he’s tired from running.

Yoona first sighed before replying “You know Siwon oppa will confess today. And I don’t know what’s gotten in me. Remember I told her that she’ll find oppa later. Maybe she becomes suspicious. Have you seen her expression a while ago? She looks like she’ll ask me so I decided to run away from her to pretend I’m in a rush.” Yoona replied.

“You should have told me. So let’s go home now. I’ll send you home.” Donghae said.

Yoona only nodded and smiled while imagining how will her brother will confess. It’s her idea so she hopes it will turn out well.

Back to Tiffany

Tiffany’s POV:

I arrived at my locker and open it. I get the things I need when a note fell from my locker.

(A/N: Italics is the message in the note.)

Meet me at the sea after class.

-         Anonymous

It was written in English so I thought it may be one of my secret admirers. Maybe they have known I like going to the sea and decided to confess there. Even though I was reluctant to go there, I went there so that the guy will not get hurt if she will not go. When I arrived, I saw writings in the sand.

(A/N: Italics is the writings in the sand.)

I love you Tiffany Hwang.

It was in Korean. Maybe that guy really liked me so much that he studied Korean to write those (referring to the writings). I decided to look for that guy when suddenly the guy I wasn’t expecting to see comes out. It was Siwon oppa. He handed me a bouquet of red roses & said the words I was dreaming he will said to me.

“Tiffany, I love you. I don’t know if you also feel the same but I want you to know that I like seeing your smile. Your smile is brighter than the sun & give me strength. So will you be my girlfriend?” He asked me the question I’ve been waiting to hear from him.

I was already in tears when he was confessing. He was waiting for my answer so I decided to reply.

(A/N: Picture showing Tiffany’s crying.)

“Yes, I also feel the same for you. You’re my boyfriend now.” I don’t know but I was really very happy that I can’t think of something to say so those words only come out of my mouth.

I flashed my smile that he really wants to see. He also smiled before giving me a hug. I also hug him tightly. We hug each other and enjoyed our first day as a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the late update. First, I’m not inspired to write any chapter. Second, sorry but I get busy watching Protect the Boss. Third, I was having problems with the requirements of my subjects and I was concentrating on those requirements. Our finals is near so I will be busy so I may not update asap. I hope you like this update even though I feel it’s not that good. I’ll try to update a better chapter than this. Credit to anlee19810121 for the youtube video.

Super Junior - Shining Star

shining star! like a little diamond, makes me love
nehgen ggoomgyul gateun dalkomhan misolo nal balabomyuh soksakyuhjwuh
hangsang hamggeh halgguhla til the end of time

[rap] oh! day by day hangsang neh gyutteh geudehga muhmooluh jwuh
stay in my heart noonbooshin shining my love

neul barago itjyo hangsang guhgi ehsuh ooseum jitgileul
ddeut moleul ohehwa iyoo ubneun mioomeh himi deuluhdo
duh muh gosseul bwayo ijeh shijak ijyo oolgo shippeul dden nehgeh gidehyo
boojok hajiman geudeul jikilgeh yo

sarangeun geuluhkeh chueum soon gan boottuh chajawa gajang gippeun gosseh nalawa nal ddeugub geh heh
byunhaji anneun ddullim geudehneun

shining star! like a little diamond, makes me love
nehgen ggoomgyul gateun dalkomhan misolo nal balabomyuh soksakyuhjwuh
hangsang hamggeh halgguhla til the end of time

[rap] shining star taeyang boda balga hessal gateun geudeh noobit cheun nehgeh hyooshikeul jwuh
jichyuh isseul dden neh mameul balkyuh jwuh promise midgilo heh unjedeun neh pyuni dweuh joolgeh
noogoo boda duh keun sarangeulo neh jakeun uhggeh gamssa joolgeh

sarangeun geuluhkeh chueum soon gan boottuh chajawa gajang gippeun gosseh nalawa nal ddeugub geh heh
byunhaji anneun ddullim geudehneun

shining star! like a little diamond, makes me love
nehgen ggoomgyul gateun dalkomhan misolo nal balabomyuh soksakyuhjwuh
hangsang hamggeh halgguhla

shining star! like a little diamond, makes me love
nehgen ggoomgyul gateun dalkomhan misolo nal balabomyuh soksakyuhjwuh
hangsang hamggeh halgguhla til the end of time

Translation of Shining Star:

Shining star
Like a little diamond
Makes me love
Looking at me with the sweet smile that’s like a dream to me
Whisper to me
We’ll always be together
’Til the end of time

[Rap] Oh day by day
Stay by my side, always
Stay in my heart, dazzling
Shining my love

Always hoping
That you’ll be smiling at that place
Even when you’re suffering
Because of misunderstandings and reasonless hate
Look at a further place
It’s the start now
When you want to cry
Lean on me
Even though I’m lacking
I’ll protect you

Love flies to the deepest part of the heart from the start and makes me warm
The never-changing trembling
You are

Shining star
Like a little diamond
Makes me love
Looking at me with the sweet smile that’s like a dream to me
Whisper to me
We’ll always be together
’Til the end of time

[Rap] Shining star
Brighter than the sun
You’re like the sunshine
Your eyes give me rest when you’re tired
Shed light on my heart
Promise to believe you
I’ll always be on your side
I’ll embrace your small shoulders with a love larger than anyone else

Love flies to the deepest part of the heart from the start and makes me warm
The never-changing trembling
You are

Shining star
Like a little diamond
Makes me love
Looking at me with the sweet smile that’s like a dream to me
Whisper to me
We’ll always be together

Shining star
Like a little diamond
Makes me love
Looking at me with the sweet smile that’s like a dream to me
Whisper to me
We’ll always be together
’Til the end of time