Chapter 1 Yoonhae (Bonamana by Super Junior)

Seoul Song

Chapter 1

Yoonhae (Bonamana by Super Junior)

(A/N: Just updated this chapter with more pictures. Hope you like it! - December 18,2011)

Donghae’s POV:

Here we go again. I don’t really like going to school so I really hate school days. And why should I be excited on going to school? Those teachers are really boring. They keep on blabbing saying that we should listen to them and we should gain knowledge as we go to school and not to be lazy; are they referring to me? As usual, I put the earphones on my ears and started listening to the music through my mp3 player. It’s better to listen to songs than to my teachers.

  

(A/N: Donghae with earphones on.)

Suddenly, our homeroom teacher entered. All of the students greeted him except for me. They even became quiet. Why are they so weird? Why are they respecting someone like him? He’s a teacher who always thinks that all of his students are perfect. Why respect someone like him? Someone who didn’t consider the feelings or the capabilities of the student? I decided to look at the front when I saw my other guys’ classmates eyes are fixed on someone. I looked and saw the new girl schoolmate.

  

(A/N: The new girl schoolmate who is Yoona)

I looked at her intently; she was really beautiful. I’ve never seen a beauty like her. I’m really attracted to her. I removed the earphones on my ear and started listening to her; she’s introducing herself.

“Hello everyone. I’m Choi Yoona. Nice meeting you all.” She smiled and I don’t know what I’m feeling but my heart kept on beating.

“Hope you’ll be nice to Ms. Yoona.” Suddenly, our teacher started looking around. Maybe he’s looking for a seat for Yoona. I giggle after seeing my guy classmates pushing their seatmate just to vacant the seat.

“Stop. Ms. Choi, you can seat beside Mr. Lee Donghae.” He said and pointed at me and to the vacant seat beside me. Wait. I think it will be better if someone from my old classmates will seat beside me. Why am I getting nervous?

She made her way and seated beside me. She smiled and greeted me “Hello. I’m Choi Yoona.”

I also smiled nervously and greeted her “Hello. I’m Lee Donghae. I don’t think we should introduce ourselves since you already introduce yourself while our teacher just mentions my name.” Ya, Lee Donghae! Why did you just say that?

Her face became sad but sighs before saying “I just wanted to know my seatmate.” And give me the smile that most of my classmates envy of.

  

(A/N: The smile that Donghae mentions. The smile that most of his classmates envy of.)

Then, our teacher started to teach us. She was really a good student. She was listening well to the teacher and even asks if she doesn’t understand some of the topics our teacher teach. And to top it all, she even answers the questions our teacher asked us to. I don’t know but I started to feel I admired her more after seeing how a good student she is. Without me realizing, the bell rang. And it’s our break time.

End of Donghae’s POV

Yoona’s POV:

I made my way on the canteen. I was alone since I’m still new. Since I’m already hungry, I’ve ordered my food. I looked for a seat and many are offering their seats. All of them are my guys’ classmates and what scared me was the look from the girls. I don’t know why they’re looking at me like that. They look like they want to kill me so without hesitation, I sit on the vacant seat beside a guy. Since he may be waiting for someone or someone occupies the seat, I’ve kindly asked him.

“Excuse me, can I sit here or is there already someone who’ll occupy this seat?” I asked kindly. When I asked him, he looked at me and I realized he was my seatmate, Lee Donghae.

“Donghae-shi!” I smiled and waited for his answer. He only shakes his head so I replied “Thank you!” and sit beside him. He was really eating fast and I find it weird.

“Donghae-shi, don’t rush. You may choke.” I told him but he didn’t listen. Without me noticing, he already finished his food and bowed to me before he left. He’s really weird but I find him cute especially when he’s blushing. My thoughts were interrupted when 8 girls appeared in front of me.

“Hi Yoona-shi! I’m Tiffany Hwang. You’re classmate. Would you don’t mind if we sit beside you? By the way, they are my friends. This is Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Jessica and we’re your classmates. By the way, this is Sooyoung & Seohyun; they’re 1st year high school students and our maknaes.” She pointed to each of them and even smiled at me. After she introduced, they sit beside me.

(A/N: Let’s just pretend that they are seated beside Yoona. Can’t find other pictures.)

“Hello I’m Choi Yoona! Nice meeting you all.” I said and bowed at them.

“Hi Yoona-shi!” They all greeted me back. I really felt happy because I find people who are nice to me. My thoughts were interrupted when Sunny suddenly said something.

“Yoona, you’re really beautiful. I saw our guys’ classmates fighting to sit beside you.” Sunny giggles after saying that. 

“Really? But I’m feeling uneasy with those girls’ stares.” I told them honestly while looking at the girls I’m referring to.

“Don’t mind them. They’re just jealous of your beauty. ” Jessica explained.

“By the way, Yoona, we bump onto Donghae and he was really blushing hard. And we saw you sitting beside him. Looks like you’re making him nervous. We’ve never seen him like that. You know he doesn’t easily get attracted to any girl. And I know why those girls are staring at you like that. They have a crush on him so maybe they see you as a threat.” Hyoyeon said to me.

I was about to say something when suddenly the bell rang.

“Yoona, go with us. Let’s go to class together.” Taeyeon said and I nod to walk with them.

End of Yoona’s POV

Donghae’s POV:

I was really uncomfortable the whole day since she’s beside me. I don’t know but my heart kept on beating hard and I’m feeling nervous. I sighed on relief when the bell rang; and what is it this time? It’s the end of the class. I immediately went home so that I’ll not be able to meet her. I looked at the door and saw a sign.

(A/N: Italics is the sign at the door.)

Wanted: Tutor

Salary: ___ per hour

You can apply here.

I knocked on the door hard and my mom immediately opened the door. I closed the door and sit on the sofa.

“Why are you knocking like that?” My mom told me.

“What’s that sign all about?” I asked my mom.

“If you have read it already, you know what it means. I just wanted to see you study. Why are you so lazy?” My mom told me while I put the earphones on my ears so that I will not hear Mom’s nagging.

Suddenly, Mom went outside. Maybe someone knocks on the door. I looked and saw the girl I’m avoiding. What is she doing here? I quickly looked at my mp3 to pretend I didn’t see her. I stop the music to listen to their conversation.

“Hello I’m Choi Yoona. I’m living nearby and as I was walking, I saw your sign. I’m planning to apply. Is it still vacant?” What? She’s applying to be my tutor? This can’t happen.

“Where do you study?” My mom asked her. And of course, I know.

“I’m studying at SM University.” Suddenly, I heard my mom saying this “Son, look she’s also studying at your school.” And what makes me surprised is my mom drags her so I can see her.

“Donghae-shi.” She exclaimed after looking at me.

“You know each other?” Yes. Mom and why wouldn’t I? She’s my classmate.

“I’m her new classmate and he’s my seatmate.” Mom, please don’t accept her.

“Ok. I’ll love to have you as my son’s tutor but if you don’t mind, can you start tutoring him today?” Mom, why?

“Ok Mrs. Lee.” Yoona answered.

“Mom, I don’t want to.” I protested.

“Whether you like it or not, she’ll begin to tutor you today. Yoona, you can teach her here.” My Mom told me with a glare so I have no choice but to obey so I sit down and she also does the same. She first gets her notes before she started asking questions. 

“Tell me what subject do you think is hard?” She asked me. I’ve love to answer that there is nothing; it’s just that I don’t like studying so I failed most of my subjects.

“Any subject will do.” I replied and she smiled. Why do you need to smile again? You know it makes my heart beats faster.

She started discussing the topics and I don’t know but I didn’t want to listen and why? It’s because I’m distracted with her beautiful face. Maybe she felt I’m staring at her so she looked at me.

(A/N: This is the way Yoona looks at Donghae when she felt Donghae is staring at her.)

“Why? You want to ask something?” She asked me. What should I ask?

“Why you decide to accept this job?” Thank God I find a question to ask to her.

“Because I wanted to experience how to be independent. I don’t want to be dependent on my parents.” She replied. And after that replied, she started to discuss again. This time, I started listening to her and be attentive to her.

End of Donghae’s POV

Months have passed and Donghae been a very good student to Yoona. He’s listening well, asks questions if ever he didn’t understand something or he wants to clarify something or if he is curious on something about their lessons and even answered correctly if ever she asks questions.

Donghae’s POV:

She’s really working hard and I don’t know but every time I see her working hard, I wanted to study so that her hard work will not be put into waste. This is not me. I don’t know how she changed me. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw the time. We still didn’t finished.

“Yoona, maybe we can continue some other days. I know you’re already tired from school. I walk you home. You should rest now.” I told her.

“But we still didn’t finish these.” She protested.

“It’s okay. Please.” I answered back.

So we both got up and informed my Mom.

“Mom, I just walk her home.” I asked for permission from my Mom.

“Ok. Be careful.” My mom answered back.

“Thank you, Aunt Lee.” Yoona said before bowing. After she bowed, we made our way on her home.

“Donghae, I wanted to say I’m happy that you’ve been a good student. Thank you for that. I thought you will be a bad student to me. So I hope you’ll do well in our exams because like what your Mom told me, I’ll stop tutoring you if you get good grades this time. And if you do well, I can tell myself I’m a good tutor to you and I’ll be able to rest early if ever our tutoring lessons stop. Promise me, okay?” Yoona told me. It really hurts to hear that from her and why? Because I like her and the tutoring lessons made me an excuse to see her everyday or to know her better. And not only that, the tutoring lessons we’ve had made me fall in love with her so I guess it will end.

“Ok. Promise.” I replied with a weak smile.

  

(A/N: Donghae’s weak smile.)

I really wanted to fake my results this exams so that I’ll be able to see her everyday for our tutoring lessons but after hearing her saying those things, it really hurts me inside. But like she said earlier, our tutoring lessons make her tired so I guess I don’t want to be selfish; I’ll do well in the exam so that she will no longer be tired. Without me realizing, we’ve arrived at her house and she said this before entering her house.

“Be careful. Remember your promise. See you at school tomorrow!” She told me and flashed her smile that makes my heart beat hard. And after that, she entered her house and I made my way on going back home.

End of Donghae’s POV

At school

Without them noticing, their schedules exams finished and everyone is waiting for the results. Their teachers arrived on their subjects and announced the scores. And everyone got shocked because the lazy Donghae became one of the highest pointers on all of their subjects. Everyone congratulated him and even Yoona as being a good tutor. Donghae became happy so he decided to take this chance to ask Yoona for a dinner because he’s grateful but the truth is he’s planning to confess his feelings. Yoona was about to go home when Donghae called him.

“Yoona!” Donghae called while Yoona looked around “Why? Do you need anything? By the way, Congratulations. Thank you for being a good student.”

“Yoona, I’m very grateful to you so if you don’t mind, are you available tonight? I’d like to invite you for a dinner.” Donghae shyly said.

(A/N: Donghae’s shy expression.)

“Ok. What time?” Yoona respond.

“Meet me at the ___ Restaurant tonight at 7 pm.” Donghae happily replied.

“Ok. See you tonight.” Yoona replied and went home.

Donghae really became happy and he even makes himself presentable which is not the usual him. He fixed his hair and chooses appropriate clothes. After preparing and seeing the clock it’s almost 7, he asked her Mom he’ll be out.

  

(A/N: Donghae’s outfit.)

“Mom, I just go to the ___ Restaurant. I’ll meet someone there.” Donghae asked permission from his Mom.

“So it’s a girl? Who? Don’t tell me it’s Yoona?” Donghae’s mom said teasingly.

Donghae blushed so his Mom giggles and said “Ok. Just be careful and remember to walk Yoona home.”

“Mom! Ok I’ll go now.” After saying that, Donghae made his way on the park. He was really excited but his excitement changed to sadness when Yoona didn’t arrive. He already waited for some hours. He was really sad so he just went home and wasn’t able to greet his Mom and just went to his room. His mom became worried so she knocked on his room.

“Are you okay, son? Tell Mom.” Donghae’s Mom asked but no response was heard.

“Okay, son. Just tell Mom if ever you’re ready. Mom will listen okay?” After saying that, his Mom went on her room. On the room, Donghae is crying since it really hurts to know that the one he loves lied to him. She lied to him that she’ll go when she’s not. It was hard for him to sleep that night since it’s a sad night for him.

(A/N: Donghae crying.)

On the next day

Donghae arrived at school. He was still sad and returned to being quiet. Suddenly, his classmates told something that made him shock.

“You know, Yoona, was fetch by her parents last night to study in America.” A girl classmate of him said.

“Really? How’d you know?” Another girl classmate asked.

“My mom told me since she’s working at the admission office. She heard that Yoona’s parents dropped her out of this school.” The girl classmate explained.

After hearing that, he became sadder since he will no longer see her. Suddenly, their teacher came and said she’ll announce something.

“Class, the ____ will be having an exchange student in USA. Someone who is interested may apply. I’ll give you these papers for more information. Ok. We’ll start the class.” The teacher said while passed the papers to her students.

And as we expected, Donghae applied for it. He’s hoping maybe he may go on the place where Yoona is staying. After completing the requirements and passing the test, he was chosen as one of the students who’ll go there for a semester. He gets the proof he’s going there to show it to his Mom.

“Mom, read this.” He said and handed it to his Mom. His Mom suddenly got sad after reading it.

“So you’ll be living there for a semester? I know you’re very excited and really happy but I’ll be sad, son. But I know son it’ll make your sad heart be happy. Just be careful and take good care of yourself there.” His Mom didn’t finish her sentence since she’s already crying. Donghae hugs her tightly and patted her Mom’s back to comfort his Mom and said “I will. I will miss you Mom.” And without him realizing, he was already crying.

Her Mom wiped her tears and told this to Donghae.

“Ok. You should fix your things now.” She told his son.

“Will you help me Mom?” Donghae asked.

His Mom nodded and they spent the night talking and fixing Donghae’s things. And after that, the day came and Donghae arrived in USA. He just first fixed his things and prepares the things he needed for school tomorrow. On the next morning, he became excited and went on the school early. And what made him happy was he saw Yoona in his class when each of the exchange students introduces their selves. She was his classmate.

  

(A/N: Yoona reading a book on her class. This is how Donghae saw Yoona as one of his classmates.)

But unfortunately, she’s not his seatmate. After their teacher discusses, it’s their break time. He was about to confront Yoona when a guy suddenly hangs his arm to Yoona’s shoulder.

  

(A/N: Siwon hanging his shoulder to Yoona.)

Donghae’s been hurt so he went on the school garden.

“Siwon oppa!” Yoona said to his brother who hangs his arm to her.

“So you’re okay now? You’re not sad anymore? You already adjust yourself here?” Siwon asked.

“Yes, Oppa. I’ll just go to the school garden.” Yoona said and smiled to her brother before making her way on the school garden.

Donghae was still sad after seeing that scene. Without him realizing, Yoona is already near. Yoona smiled after realizing that Donghae didn’t notice her so she sits beside him. She patted his shoulder and said “Donghae. Wow! You’re really awesome! You even passed the exam for the exchange student program. Why did you apply for it? Can you tell me?”

Donghae’s POV:

It’s because of you. But how will I say it to you? You already had a boyfriend.

“Just wanted to study here. Were you talking to someone earlier? Why did you come here?” Donghae lied.

“Ah! Siwon oppa just asked me if I’m already okay here. You know I’m really lucky to have a brother like him.” Yoona answered.

“So he is your brother you’re talking about?” Donghae remembered Yoona telling him that she has a brother.

“Yes. Why? You think he’s my boyfriend? By the way, sorry for not coming to the restaurant you’ve told me.” Yoona said and was about to continue when Donghae interrupted her.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s okay. I’ve already know the reason. So this time, will you go if I asked you again for a dinner?” Donghae asked.

“Ok. Meet me at ___ Restaurant at 7 pm. It’s the restaurant near your house. Remember, our teacher told everyone where you’re staying? Actually, I don’t know why our teacher told that.” Yoona replied.

“Why? You’re not listening? She told everyone so that you may come visit us there or when you need something or when we need to do projects together.” Donghae explained.

“But still…” Yoona wasn’t able to finished what she was about to say when Donghae again interrupted her.

“See you tonight. The bell already rang. Let’s go to our class.” Donghae said and they walk together to go to their class. For Donghae, time flies really fast. Without him realizing, it’s almost 7 and he went early to the ___ Restaurant. He was really getting nervous because he’s thinking what if Yoona did it again. But his thoughts were interrupted when Yoona arrived. She sits beside him.

“You’re very early.” Yoona said. Suddenly, Donghae looked at Yoona.

“Do you want to say something to me?” Yoona asked.

“I just order food first before I say it to you. What do you want? It’s my treat.” Donghae asked.

“Anything you’ll order is okay with me.” Yoona replied and Donghae called for a waiter and told the waiter what their orders. Then after that, Donghae takes up all his courage to say what he wanted to say.

“Yoona, I asked you that day to go to restaurant to say this.” He first takes a deep breath before continuing.

“Yoona, I like you. I don’t know but you really changed me. I loved seeing your beautiful face, your smile even how you make me comfortable with you. Not only that, I like how you worked very hard for something you wanted. But to top it all; you’re you and those reasons made me fall in love with you. And you’re the reason why I apply for the exchange student program in hoping to see you here and to tell you this. And I know you’re the only one who’ll make me happy when I became sad when you left. ” Donghae confessed.

Their moment was interrupted when the waiter arrived with their order. When the waited left, Yoona didn’t answer but just hugs him.

“I didn’t expect you to also feel the same.” Yoona confessed before breaking the hug.

“You also like me?” Donghae asked confused.

Yoona just nod and this time, Donghae hugs her.

“Donghae, I like you too. I also became sad when I left. Thank you for being with me.” Yoona replied.

Donghae broke the hug and said “Let’s eat. The food will become cold.”

Yoona just nod and they happily eat their first meal together as a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the late update. I was able to update this late because I have been busy watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal. And also, I’m busy with some school stuffs and because of those reasons, I became tired and often experience lack of sleep. I will try my best to update a good chapter because I think my first chapter is not that good.

Please comment on what you think of this chapter.

Thanks for reading! Hope you like it!

Credit to XDDDD30 for the youtube video.

Super Junior - Bonamana

(Nal barabwara)

Ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabba
Ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabba

[Siwon] Neon alkkamalkka alkkamalkka neomu yeppeun miinah
Nal michyeotdago malhaedo nan niga jotda miinah
[Heechul] Nuga jeonhaejweo my baby, to my baby naega yeogi itdago marya
Gidarinda marya (Baby, you turn it up now)

[Kyuhyun] Neon, gataboota, gataboota mal jom haera miinah
Ni maeumeul gajyeotdamyeon geunyang naneun salmyi winner
[Yesung] Ee sesangyi ichiran, ichiran, yongki itneun jareul ddara
Na gateun nom marya

[Ryeowook] Yet mare say, yeol beon jjigeumyeon neomeoganda
Eusseuk, eusseuk, eusseuk
[Sungmin] Geunyeoneun gangjeok ggeuddeogeobtda
Pijook, pijook, pijook.
[Ryeowook + Sungmin] Nan eodkleokakla eodkleokakla geunyeomani
Nae gwansimin geol, geol, geol

Bounce to you, bounce to you,
Nae gaseumeun neol janghae jabil sudo
Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol
Break it down to you, down to you,
Nae gaseumi neo, neol gajji
Motandamyeon meomchul georanda (nal barabwara)

Bolkamakla, bolkamakla, boklamakla na gateun namja
Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche doraseo bwado
Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bakke eobtda
Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana (Baby, you turn it up now)

[Donghae] Mweol sakkla, sakkla, sakkla, sakkla neoreul wihan seonmul
O, michigetda. Saenggakman haedo joahal ni moseup
[Kyuhyun] Listen girl [Donghae] Joahae
[Kyuhyun] Baby girl [Yesung] Saranghae
[Kyuhyun] Namani neoreul wihan namja
[Yesung] Deureojweo bwa neoreul hyanghan gobaek

[Ryeowook] Nae mamyi say, aeman taeuji malgo jebal
Ggeudeok, ggeudeok, ggeudeok
[Sungmin] I noryeok jeongdomyeon narado guhae
Giteuk, giteuk, giteuk
[Ryeowook + Sungmin] Nan eoddeogarago, eoddeogarago geunyeomani
Nae jeonbuin geol, geol, geol

Bounce to you, bounce to you,
Nae gaseumeun neol janghae jabil sudo
Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol
Break it down to you, down to you,
Nae gaseumi neo, neol gajji
Motandamyeon meomchul georanda (nal barabwara)

Bolklamalka, bolkamalka, bolkamalka na gateun namja
Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche doraseo bwado
Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bakke eobtda
Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana na bakke eobtda

[Leeteuk] Nan deudyeo michilgeoya. Porkabhae beoril geoya
[Heechul] Deo mot chamgesseo geunyeomanyi milgo danggigi
[Eunhyuk] O jinjja michilgeoya Nuga jom malryeobwa bwa
[Siwon] Ireoke himdeul georan geol nuga marhaesseoyaji

[Ryeowook] (It's) True, true nae gamjeongeun gal gosi eobseo
Nege majchweo beoringeol neon jal aljanni
[Kyuhyun] How to keep loving you?
Naega jinjja nege jaralge idaero nal sseogyeo dujima

[Yesung] Gidarinda Miina!
[Shindong] Hope you'll step to me, step to me
[Yesung] Saranghanda Miina!
[Shindong] Bring it, sign to me, sign to me
Hahahaha hahahahaha
[Ryeowook] Geunyeoga imi nal barabol
[Kyuhyun] Junbiga dwae isseotna bwa

Bounce to you, bounce to you
Nae gaseumeun neol hyanghae jabil sudo
Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol
Break it down to you, down to you,
Nae gaseumi neo, neol gajji
Motandamyeon meomchul georanda (nal barabwara)

Bolkamalka, bolkamalka, bolkamalka, na gateun namja
Bonchemanche, bonchemanche, bonchemanche, doraseo bwado
Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado, na bakke eobtda
Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana, na bakke eobtda

Translation of Bonamana:

ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddadaddarabba
ddanddaranddan ddanddaranddan ddadaddarabba

Do you know or not, know or not that you’re very pretty, beautiful girl
Even if you call me crazy I still like you, beautiful girl
Someone tell this to my baby, to my baby that I’m here,
that I’m waiting (Baby, you turn it up now)

You’re neither yes nor no, yes nor no; say something, beautiful girl
If I had your heart, I’d just be the winner of life
This world’s logic, logic is to follow, guys who are brave,
Guys like me

Old sayings say that picking ten times Is going overboard, shrug, shrug, shrug
That girl is a powerful enemy, She’s unmoveable, pout, pout, pout
What will I do, what will I do? That girl is my only interest

Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is beating so fast for you
to the point it can’t be caught; Attracted to you and is beating so fast that I can’t get you
Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart
Can’t get you it’s gonna stop (Look at me)

Will you look or not look or not look or not at a guy like me
You neglect, neglect, neglect me even if you turn around
Even if you look and look, look and look, look and look, there’s no one else but me
Whether you look or not, look or not, look or not (Baby, you turn it up now)

What should I buy, buy, buy, buy as a present for you
Oh, I’m going to go crazy from your image That I’ll like even just thinking about it
Listen girl, I like you, baby girl, I love you
I’m the only guy for you
Please listen to the confession I have for you

My heart says to stop fussing and please nod, nod, nod
If it takes this much effort, I could save the world and be admirable, admirable, admirable
What do you want me to do, what do you want me to do That girl is my everything

Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is beating so fast for you
to the point it can’t be caught; Attracted to you and is beating so fast that I can’t get you
Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart
Can’t get you it’s gonna stop (Look at me)

Will you look or not look or not look or not at a guy like me
You neglect, neglect, neglect me even if you turn around
Even if you look and look, look and look, look and look, there’s no one else but me
Whether you look or not, look or not, look or not,there’s no one else but me

I’m finally gonna go crazy,
I’m gonna explode.
I can’t take it anymore, her pushing and pulling .
Oh, I’m really gonna to go crazy
someone put an end to this
Someone should have told me that it would be this hard

It’s true, true that my feelings don’t have a place to go
You know that I adjusted myself to fit you
How to keep loving you?
I’ll really be good to you. Don’t let me rot just like this

I’ll wait, beautiful girl!
Hope you’ll step to me, step to me
I love you, beautiful girl!
Bring it, sign to me, sign to me
Hahahaha, hahahahaha ,
It seems that she must have already, Been preparing to look at me

Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is beating so fast for you
to the point it can’t be caught; Attracted to you and is beating so fast that I can’t get you
Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart
Can’t get you it’s gonna stop (Look at me)

Will you look or not look or not look or not at a guy like me
You neglect, neglect, neglect me even if you turn around
Even if you look and look, look and look, look and look, there’s no one else but me
Whether you look or not, look or not, look or not,there’s no one else but me