Chapter 5 Yulsung (Believe by Super Junior)

Seoul Song

Chapter 5 Yulsung (Believe by Super Junior)

Yuri arrived on the school and goes to her locker when her 1st class ended. She’ll get the things she needed for her next class. Suddenly, a note fell when she opens her locker.

In the note it says:

I like you & I love seeing your beautiful smile. You’ll know me soon.

-         Anonymous

Unknowingly to Yuri, all of her friends are on her back and also read the note. They patted Yuri and started teasing her.

“Do you have any idea who he is?” Taeyeon asked.

“Our Yuri really has a beautiful smile.” Jessica teasingly said.

“Our Yuri really has many suitors.” Sunny teasingly said.

“Do you think he’s handsome? Or maybe talented?” Hyoyeon teasingly asked.

“Unnie, is this the 1st time you received a note from that anonymous person?” Seohyun curiously asked.

“Let’s go now. We’ll be late in our next class.” The blushing Yuri said and hurriedly went to their next class while her friends followed but giggling with her reaction.

They arrived on time for their next class. Soon as their teacher came, she started teaching the subject. And as usual, many students are waiting for the bell; for what? For their break time.

When their break time comes, Yuri with her friends is seated together and eating together. But this time, Yuri wasn’t joining the conversation since she was thinking of something.

  

(A/N: Yuri was having this expression while thinking.)

Yuri’s POV:

My secret admirers never told me they like me when they’re giving me notes but this time, the guy who wrote that note tell me straightforwardly that he likes me.

End of Yuri’s POV

Her thoughts were interrupted when her friends started teasing her again.

“You’re thinking of him, right?” Hyoyeon teasingly said.

“Maybe you already know him. Come on. Tell us.” Sooyoung said.

“Ok. Stop. I still don’t have any clue who he is. Can’t you see that he’s the 1st guy who said that he likes me through a note? I’m just surprised and also curious on who he is.” Yuri explained.

“I think you’re right, unnie. I think you should just wait for him to confront you just like what he wrote on the note. Remember, he writes “You’ll know me soon”? Seohyun advised.

“Oh our maknae is really smart.  Just wait for the day he decided to say to you his feelings.” Taeyeon agreed.

“Don’t think of it too much. It will just make you tired from thinking of it.” Jessica said.

They all finished their food and waited for the bell to signal the resuming of their class. And after some minutes, the bell rang.

“We should go now, Seohyun. Our teacher will get mad if we’ll be late in his class. You know him, right? Unnie, we’ll go now. Just see you after class!” Sooyoung said and waved at her friends. Seohyun also do the same and they immediately went to their class room.

As for Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon & Yuri, they also go to their class together and they arrived just in time for their class. After some hours of their lessons in their subjects, their class ended. They waited for one another and was about to go home when Yuri suddenly said something.

“I think you should go now. I think I left my History book in the class room.” Yuri said.

“We’ll wait for you.” Sunny replied.

“I don’t want to be the reason why you’ll be late on going home. What if your parents get mad? I’m okay. I can go on my own. Bye! See you tomorrow!” Yuri said and waved at her friends before going back to their class room. Her friends also do the same and go on their way home since they think Yuri is right.

Yuri run and immediately went to their class room. She was right; she left her History book. She immediately gets it and put it in her bag. She went on her way to go home when she suddenly heard someone singing in the Music Room when she passed by. It was a guy singing and his voice is beautiful. His voice seems to invite her so she entered the Music Room.

The guy who was singing and who turns out to be Yesung was distracted when she entered so he suddenly stopped. He looked at her and really became nervous.

  

(A/N: Yesung looks at the person who entered the Music Room this way.)

Yesung’s POV:

What is she doing here? I’m really nervous right now. What should I do now?

End of Yesung’s POV

Those thoughts of Yesung was interrupted when Yuri suddenly speak.

“Sorry if I distracted you. Your voice is beautiful. You can continue singing. Don’t mind me.” Yuri said.

Yesung continued singing and finished the song he was practicing. Yuri claps when he finished the song.

“You have a good voice and the song is very beautiful. By the way, I’m Kwon Yuri.” Yuri said and offers her hand for a handshake.

“I’m Kim Yesung. Nice meeting you.” Yesung replied and gives Yuri a handshake.

They conversed for hours and get to know each other. And starting from that day, a friendship was formed between the two.

After some months

Yesung was very confused with his problem. It’s because he was the one who gave the note to Yuri and he was keeping his feelings for her.

  

(A/N: Yesung’s confused expression.)

And now, he’s bothered of Yuri’s suitors and especially their friendship if ever he decided to confess to her. Yesung was really bothered by it so he decided to ask his friends when they were on their way home.

“You know I’m really confused now. You know that I really like Yuri but what about our friendship? And also what if she ignores me when I confessed to her? But she has many suitors. What if she falls in love with one of them? Please help me. I really don’t know what to do.” Yesung asked.

“I think hyung you should confess now. Just like what you said earlier, we don’t know how she feels for you and what if she’s falling in love with one of her suitors. You’ll be hurt more.” Sungmin advised.

“Sungmin is right. I think hyung if she already knows what you feel for him, she can also tells how she feels for you.” Ryeowook agreed and said. 

“But Yesung you must be ready if ever she rejects you.” Lee Teuk said.

“Lee Teuk is right. You should accept on what will be reply.” Heechul agreed and said.

“Ok. Thank you guys for the advices you gave. I’ll think about it.” Yesung answered.

 

  

(A/N: Yesung smiled after saying saying that.)

“If ever you decided to confess hyung, fighting and I know you can do it.” Eunhyuk cheered.

“Ok. We should go now. It’s already getting late.” Kyuhyun said and all of them nodded. They all go on their way home.

One day, a singing competition was held & Yesung joined. Students all watched and Yesung’s friends were present to support their friend. Yuri was still doing her homework on her History subject and doesn’t want to watch since she really wanted to finish that homework that their teacher just gave that day so that she’ll not do anything when she arrived at their home. Subjects that are covered by the time of the competition are cancelled so students decided to watch the competition.

  

(A/N: Yuri was having this expression while thinking on the answer to her assignment.)

“Yuri!” Her friends called her. She turns and looked at them. She just gave them a weak smile and go back on what she’s doing.

  

(A/N: Yuri weak smile.)

“What are you doing here? Let’s watch the singing competition.” Taeyeon convinced and they all sits near her.

“Yesung oppa is one of the contestants.” Jessica said.

“But I really wanted to finish this homework so that when I got home, I’ll rest and will not do anything anymore.” Yuri replied while continuing on what she’s doing.

“We’ll help you later. Just go with us.” Sunny offered to Yuri.

“Really? If ever you’ll not help me later, I’ll beat all of you.” Yuri threatens them.

“Ok. We promise. Let’s go now.” Hyoyeon said. Yuri first fixed her things and go with her friends to watch the competition.

When they arrived, they sit down on the last row since all the seats are already occupied except the last row.

What they didn’t know is they’re seating beside Yesung’s friends. Their eyes were focused on the last performer that sang. After that performer sang, the MC comes out to introduce the next performer.

“Now for our next contestant, let’s all welcome Kim Yesung.” The MC said.

Yesung comes out and greeted everyone “Hello everyone. I’m Kim Yesung.”

“You’re going to sing Believe by Super Junior. Why did you choose that song?” The MC asked.

“Why is the MC asking questions like that?” Yuri mumbles.

“It’s because you’re late Yuri. He asks every contestant that question.” A guy answered Yuri’s question.

“Oh Sungmin oppa! Sorry I didn’t know you’re seating beside us.” Yuri said.

“Yuri can we switch places?” Sunny asked.

Since Yuri knows the reason, Yuri nod and stand up so that they’ll also change places. Sooyoung also do the same and sits beside Ryeowook so everyone moves and their seats changed.

“I chose that song because of this special girl. I like her & always love seeing her beautiful smile.

  

(A/N: This is the beautiful smile Yesung was referring to.)

I know I’m such a fool to keep my feelings for her but for me, hearing her voice is enough for me to forget the hard times I’ve been through with these feelings of mine so I hope she listens well to my song because this is what my heart wanted to say to her.” Yesung replied.

When Yuri heard Yesung’s answers, she suddenly remembered something.

Yuri’s POV:

Wait. The guy who gives me the note also said the same thing. The guy also said I like you & I love seeing your beautiful smile. Don’t tell me its Yesung oppa?

End of Yuri’s POV

Her thoughts were interrupted when Yesung started singing.

(A/N: The lyrics & translation will be after the Author’s Note.)

He was singing like his serenading Yuri and he was singing with full of emotions.

  

(A/N: Yesung singing.)

He even hit the high notes well that everyone on the audience look at him with admiration. He was really immersed in his singing that he didn’t notice Yuri left to go somewhere.

“I’ll just go to the restroom.” Yuri said to her friends. Her friends only nodded and let her go.

Yesung finished the song and everyone applauded. When Yesung finish his song, the other contestants perform their chosen song.

“Everyone all of the contestants already performed. We’ll just have to wait for the judges to know who wins the contest. While waiting, let’s have Kim Junsu for an intermission number.” The MC announced.

Junsu started his intermission number and they all clapped. He is known since he’s always the one who is chosen by the school to represents their school to various singing competitions. He sang the song Too Love by Xiah Junsu of JYJ.

(A/N: I didn’t put the lyrics & translation of the song Too Love since this chapter will be long if I’ll put it but if you want to know the lyrics & translation, you can go to this site: http://hallnimusbyer.wordpress.com/2011/05/09/xiah-junsu-too-love-lyric-hanengrom/)

  

(A/N: Junsu singing.)

When he finished his number, the MC comes out holding the envelope that will reveals the winner of the singing competition.

“Thank you Kim Junsu for that wonderful performance. Now, in my hands, is the envelope that will reveals who will be the winner of today’s competition. Are you all ready guys?” The MC asked.

The students just replied “Yes” so that the MC will stop his side comments since they really wanted to know who wins the competition.

“I don’t like the MC. He keeps on blabbing.” Heechul irritatingly said.

  

(A/N: Heechul irritated expression.)

Their other members just giggle with Heechul’s comment and waited for the MC to announce the winner.

“The winner of this singing competition is….” The sound of drums is heard in the venue. The MC first looks at the audience before saying the name of the winner.

“Kim Yesung.” The MC announced the winner. First, Yesung was surprised to hear his name. He was surprised since he feels the contestant is all very good.

“Kim Yesung, this is your trophy and Congratulations!” The MC said and give the trophy to him.

He bowed to everyone and happily smiled to everyone since everyone applauded at him. When the competition ends, he immediately went to his friends.

“Hyung, congratulations! You really did great!” Sungmin congratulated.

“Maybe it’s because hyung sings it for that special girl.” Eunhyuk said and emphasizing the last 3 words he said.

All of his friends congratulated him but he was looking for someone; that special girl whom he dedicated the song. Since his friends and her friends are seating beside each other, he asked her friends.

“Do you know where Yuri is? When I was singing, I saw her.” Yesung asked.

“She told us she’s going on the restroom. Wait what’s taking her so long?” Seohyun answered.

“Thank you.” Yesung said and went on his way to look for her.

“If he really likes unnie, I know he knows where she is right now.” Sooyoung said.

“Hyung’s plan succeeded!” Ryeowook said.

“What plan?” Hyoyeon curiously asked.

“Plan to serenade your friend Yuri. I still don’t know why hyung can’t confront her and tell his feelings.” Sungmin said.

While their friends are chatting, Yesung was on his way to Music Room. He’s been a friend of Yuri and he knows that Yuri always go there. When he arrived at the Music Room, he immediately opens the Music Room and he was right; Yuri was right there and was playing piano. She suddenly stops and looks at the person who opens the door.

  

(A/N: This is Yuri’s expression when someone entered the Music Room.)

“Yesung oppa” Yuri said.

“Did you watch me perform? I saw you before I performed but I don’t know if you watched my whole performance.” Yesung asked.

“I didn’t watch your whole performance. I went here to play piano.” Yuri answered and continued playing the piano.

“Tell me. You don’t like my performance, right?” Yesung asked.

“No. I just realized something so I went here.” Yuri answered and stops playing the piano.

“I know you. You always go here when you want to be alone and play the piano.” Yesung said.

“Oppa, why did you have to hide your feelings for me that you have to write that note? You don’t have to do that because…” Yuri said and stopped. When Yuri stopped, Yesung was really waiting for her answer; whether she’ll reject or accept his feelings.

“I also feel the same. Yesung oppa, I like you.” Yuri continued and hugs Yesung.

Yesung smiled widely before hugging her also.

“I like you very much Yuri.” Yesung answered.

They hug each other tightly and from that day on, they became a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Already finished this chapter last week but I just edited it this week so I wasn’t able to update this early. Sorry for waiting.

Please comment on what you think of this chapter and hope you like it!

Next week will be the start of a new trimester so I may not update every week but I still try to update every week if ever I finished any chapter for this fic.

Credit too WentznTeppei for the youtube video.

Super Junior - Believe

[RYEOWOOK] Uriga mannage doen narul chugboghanun ee bamun
Hanulen dari pyo-igo byoldurun misojijyo
[SUNGMIN] Gudeui misoga jiwojiji anhgil baleyo
Onjena haengbokhan nalduri gyesog doegil bilmyo

[HEECHUL] Honja jisenun bamun na gudega jakku to olla
Gudeyege jonhwarul golo tujongul burinda hedo
[LEETEUK] Sashil naui maumun guronge anirangol
Algoinayo da algodo morunche hanun gongayo

[DONGHAE] Himdun iri idahedo gude mogsoril
Jamshirado dudge doendamyon nan da idgo usul su ijyo

[KANGIN] Guderul mannal su issodon gon hengunijyo
Gyot-heman issodo usul su ige mandunikkayo
[RYEOWOOK] Gudega jo molli issodo chajul su issoyo
Ne-ane gudega misorul jidgo issunikka

[EUNHYUK] Oren shigan hurumyon dathul sudo ijyo
Guron nalduri ondedo byonhaji anhulkeyo

[KANGIN] Yagsogheyo hanurare mengse halkeyo
Dalbichare gido halkeyo gudel ulliji anhnundago

[LEETEUK] Uriga mannage doen narul chugboghanun I bamun
Hanuren dari pyoigo byoldurun misojijyo
[YESUNG] Gudeui misoga jiwojiji anhgil bareyo
Onjena hengboghan nalduri gyesok doegil bilmyo

[RYEOWOOK] Mon hudnal onjenga jichigo himi dunda hedo
Haengboghago arumdawodon chu-ogul giogheyo
[SUNGMIN]Soroui hwawone midumul shimgo haengbogul piwo
Maume yolsho-eul noege jonhe jul tenikka

Translation of Believe:

This night is blessing the day that we met. The moon is out in the sky and the stars are smiling. I wish that your smile won’t be erased as i pray
for these happy days to always continue

On the nights i spend alone i keep thinking about you
even if i call you and i complain that’s not what
i really meant do. Did you already know and just act like you didn’t?

When there are hard times, if i’d just listen to your
voice for a moment, i could forget everything and laugh it off.

I was so fortunate to able to meet you
because you’d make me smile by just being near
i could find you even if you go far away over there,
because you’re smiling inside of me

It’s possible to fight after a long time but
even if that happens i won’t ever change.

I promise, i swear under the heavens. I’ll pray beneath the moon to never make you cry.

This night is blessing the day that we met. The moon is out in the sky and the stars are smiling. I wish that your smile won’t be erased as i pray
for these happy days to always keep continue

Far into the future if you’re ever worn and tired
think about the happy and beautiful memories
we plant faith in each other’s garden and happiness blooms. I’ll send you the heart to my heart